Widens is a UGRAD alumnus (Washington DC), a graduate from Bridge (LCSC, Idaho, USA) and Business Studies SoBaT, CLI & an ESL Tutor in Asia.
Love from a Perspective
What is passionate love in a cultural perspective? What exactly is romantic love, and how is it distinct from and related to other types of love? How has romantic love been correlated to sex and marriage throughout history and throughout cultures?
Passion is perhaps the most apparent dimension of romantic love. A few historians claim that real love has always existed: at all times and in all places.
Intimacy in a Cultural Context
According to research, love is a universal emotion shared by the majority of individuals throughout all historical ages and cultures; nevertheless, it manifests differently since culture influences people's perceptions of love and how people feel, think, and engage in intimate relationships.
- Learn about diverse perspectives on love from philosophy, history, anthropology, psychology, research, and theory, with a focus on how society influences human perceptions and emotional relationship.
Romantic Love Is Described
For centuries, journalists, logicians, experts, and artists have explored romantic love from different angles and perspectives, revealing numerous emotions and sentiments connected with this sort of love.
Romantic Love in cultural contexts is of interest to researchers in relationship studies, sociology, anthropology, and cultural studies, but also anybody interested in the fundamental human concept of love. The origins and growth of romantic love may be witnessed in many areas throughout the world and throughout history. Much of the current scientific data shows that love is a universal feeling shared more by vast majority of individuals throughout all historical periods and civilizations.
Real Love - Various Considerations
Love seems to be an all-encompassing and influenced by genetics experience; when a gentleman or woman is in love, they are aware of it through their gut sensations, without the need of speech. They are unconcerned with cross-cultural and linguistic boundaries. It is possible due to interpersonal interactions. People are wondering how to express "I Love You" in many languages. "Je t'aime" (French), "Ich liebe Dich" (German), "Ti amo" (Italian), "wo ai ni" (Chinese), and "Mahal kita" (Hindustani) (Tagalog). Various words for love are used in distinct cultures.
The Ideas That Underpin Romantic Love
Cherish (English), amor (Spanish), love (French), amore (Italian), Liebe (German) are among of the most well-known words in the world. These words may have numerous well-known implications; they communicate a variety of unique interpretations and symbolize a wide range of shapes and forms of love. The interactions and displays of love may change depending on the scenario:
- First experience,
- Single love,
- Risk of losing the loved one, or
- This same loved one might not return.
These emotions might include happiness and delight, jealousy, wistfulness, and so forth.
Plato's Thoughts On Romantic Love
Completely objective love is frequently distinguished with romantic love. Dispassionate love is described as a close warmth between two people who are attracted in to one other but do not have sexual intimacy. Multi neutral companionship relates to a genuinely platonic individualistic interaction between a man and a woman. The relationship is nonromantic in the sense that its work is intentionally divorced from the on-screen characters' romantic rights.
Dispassionate devotion looks to be devoid of physiological desire and is utterly otherworldly and passionate. It can only be conveyed non-sexually and needs close closeness.
People can express their love in a number of ways. Exuberant words, a loving voice tone, a joyful smile, and unique gestures are all methods to communicate your feelings for a romantic connection. Activities and doing something beautiful for a spouse are both direct and indirect ways to communicate love. For example, because American society values verbal demonstrations of affection to others, Americans typically express love to each other. They frequently use the words "I love you" on a regular basis.
- (2021) 2021. [online] Available at: <https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319990694_Romantic_love_in_cultural_contexts> [Accessed 13 October 2021].
- (The neural basis of romantic love : NeuroReport, 2021) LWW. 2021. The neural basis of romantic love : NeuroReport. [online] Available at: <https://journals.lww.com/neuroreport/Fulltext/2000/11270/The_neural_basis_of_romantic_love.46.aspx> [Accessed 13 October 2021].
- (2021) 2021. [ebook] Available at: <https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1053811903007237?via%3Dihub> [Accessed 13 October 2021].
- (Holdings: Romantic Love in Cultural Contexts, 2021) Vufind.techlib.cz. 2021. Holdings: Romantic Love in Cultural Contexts. [online] Available at: <https://vufind.techlib.cz/Record/001822100?lng=en> [Accessed 13 October 2021].
fiat money, money talks, cash out, big money, pocket money, old money, commodity money, moneybag, deposit money, money back #fiat money, money talks, cash out, big money, pocket money, old money, commodity money, moneybag, deposit money, money back
© 2021 Widens Pierre