Are you good at attracting a love partner? Is it easy to approach a potential crush? If you're not sure what to say, you have come to the right place. Today, we will look at what not to say to a crush or potential date. You never want to scare your love away from you so try to be as polite and charismatic as possible without over doing it. The goal is to not look silly. Here are some pick up lines to avoid.
25. I lost my number, can I have yours?
Saying this extremely corny pick up line will definitely not impress your crush. He or she will most likely ignore your advances so don't use such a cheesy pick up like this one.
24. Is your dad a terrorist cause you're the bomb?
Your crush will probably laugh at you and think you're trying too hard to make a good impression so bypass this corny pick up line at all cost. Most people wont find this pick up line thoughtful so try something more clever.
#23 if you and I were socks we would surely make a great pair.
The thought of comparing yourself to clothing can be thoughtful but talking about socks may make you look silly so try not to embarrass yourself with such a pick up line.
22. I’ll nickname you bannana because I find you a-peeling.
This pick up line is pretty funny but not in a good way so avoid saying it.
21. My doctor said Im lacking vitamin u
Doctor jokes can be funny but this pick up line is just too corny. Your date with definitely not be impressed.
20. Do you live in a museum because you're truly a work of art?
Sadly, this pick line will not work. It will make you look silly. Try something more interesting to impress your significant other.
19. If i could rearrange the alphabet i would put you and i together.
You are not in grade school so don't use such a corny pick up line. It will make you look stupid and will definitely be a turn off.
18. You breathe oxygen, too? We have so much in common.
How ridiculous. Don't embarrass yourself with this just terribly awful pick up line.
17. Are you a keyboard cause your just my type?
People may love computers but that doesn't mean they want you to compare them to a electronic device. Think twice before using this lame pick up line.
16. Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
Everyone loves Google but that doesn't mean a person want to be compared to a search engine. It is just awkward.
15. Are you a bank loan? Because you’ve got my interest.
Bank loans are good in all just don't compare someone to one. They may think your trying to hard.
14. Is your name Campbell? Because you’re mmm mmm good.
This just sounds stupid and corny. The thought of everyone finding Campbell soup good is not always accurate.
13. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
It is just a corny thing to say to someone. Your date will definitely not be impressed so don't use this not clever pick up line.
12. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
The pick up line is just cheesy in every way. Don't even bother using it. You won't grab no ones attention with this awful pick up line.
11. I wish I were cross-eyed so I could see you twice.
Wow really? This pick up line is just too corny. Avoid it at all cost.
10. If you were steak, you’d be well done.
Comparing someone to food is just really corny so don't do it.
9. Your daddy must be a drug dealer because you’re dope.
Come on, this just sounds corny and ridiculous. It is definitely not a impressive thing to say.
8. Are you a parking ticket? Because you have fine written all over you.
It may grab your crush attention but not in a good way. Nobody likes parking tickets.
7. Can I be your next mistake?
This is just a incredibly dumb thing to say. It's pretty embarrassing to say the least. Avoid this awful pick up line.
6. Can I tie your shoes? Cause I don’t want you to fall for someone else.
This pick up line is for kids not an adult so dont use it. You will look incredibly silly and immature.
5.You put the cheese in my macaroni.
This pickup line sounds immature and silly. It is definitely a turn off.
4. Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
The state of Tennessee may be awesome but this pick up line is not. It is funny and corny.
3. Nice hair, wanna mess it up?
You won't make a good impression with this way too flirty pick up line so don't use unless you been dating for awhile
2. Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I’m feeling a connection.
We all love our WiFi but not this pick up line so don't use it.
1. Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.
This pickup line is incredibly corny and not interesting to say the least. Avoid it at all cost.