Creative Ways to Spark Up Your Sex Life
More Creative & Cool Places to Have Sex
Here are some more creative and cool places for you to keep the magic alive.
- Sitting on a petrified log on the river bank while fisherman fish all around you.
- Laying in the middle of an old country road.
- Under the Christmas tree.
- On top of the house.
- In the sleeper of an 18-wheeler.
- In the trunk of a car.
- Laying on the love seat under a blanket while your parents are on the couch watching T.V.
- On a swinging bridge.
- On the stairs at a hotel
- On a float in the river or pool
- At the pool in the daytime while packed with people.
- At the Eiffel Tower
- In a hot air balloon
- While Hang gliding
- While climbing to the top of a big slide at the kids park with him behind you.
- In a phone booth
- At the top of a revolving hotel
- Inside the picture booth at the mall.
- In a helicopter
- On the carousel in front of K-mart.
- Inside the Inflatable Ball Pitt
- Inside the kids playhouse at McDonald's(After hours)
- In between the Carny Campers at the local county fair.
- On the mechanical bull on slow! Can you hang on 8 seconds.
- Inside the cages at a Go Go bar.
- On a camel between humps in the middle of the desert.
- Right smack in the middle of your ex husbands bed.
- In parking lot at work during lunch hour.
- While riding the elephants at the circus.
- In the Bumper Cars at the fair.
- In the back of a '57 Chevy
- Inside the Haunted House, Fun House, or Tilt a Whirl at County Fair.
- While going down water slide at water park
- Inner Tubing down the Chattahoochee
- On a hijacked train going faster than fast
- On stage at a rock concert
- Stuck in a cable car
- On a ski lift
- On a diving board
- In Median
- Inside the trunk of a car.
- Middle of baseball Diamond
- In the concession Stand
- On a riding lawn mower
- On an elevator with glass doors
- In children's inflatable
- Inside a horse and baggy
- On a Harley
- In the courthouse basement
- Inside a police car with handcuffs
- Sporting Goods Dept at Wal-Mart
- In the middle of a sandstorm
- During a Public Auction in the midst of a bidding frenzy
- Anywhere but with a total stranger filming you.
- In a castle in Germany
- In a vineyard along the Rhine River
- Somewhere in the Swiss Alps
- Beside Jim Morrison's Grave
- At some rich Arab Sheiks Castle
- Inside the Playboy Mansion
- In a casino somewhere among the slots where they are really hitting. What do you care if they are watching?
- On the steps of a Pyramid in Egypt
- On the back of a Nickelback concert tour bus
- Inside a house of ill repute
- Next to a Volcano in Hawaii
- Anywhere in Hawaii
- On a Gondola in Venice
- South Beach
- At a Nudist Resort
- Anywhere the ocean is crystal clear blue
- At the very top of the Eye in London
- Inside a car tunnel
- At a party at some movie stars mansion
- Somewhere in the middle of Times Square during the New Years Eve Celebration as the ball drops
- Inside a Penthouse Suite on the Balcony
- At a Major League Baseball Game
- While tailgating
- Behind paper roses on a float during a parade
- In the front row at a triple x movie theatre
- Behind the screen during intermission at the Drive in
- On a movie set
- Inside a movie stars trailer or dressing room
- At the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- At the top of Stone Mountain Georgia
- Somewhere in the middle of Central Park
- At an outdoor patio at a Jazz Club with the patio closed to the public in the middle of Buckhead, Georgia. In any room of a house that has the lake view side totally glassed in on Lake Lanier at night with all the lights on
- At the October Fest in Germany
- On the set of Mr. Rogers
- On Captain Kangaroo set
- On a trolley
- Anywhere at the Beale Street Blues Festival
- During Mardi Gras
- At the Kentucky Derby
- In bumper to bumper traffic on the interstate at Louisville or Atlanta
- On the ice or in the stands at a Hockey Game
- With all traffic cameras on you
- On a Lipizzaner Stallion or Clydesdale
- Inside a Monster Truck during a show
- In the balcony during the Harlem Globetrotters
- At Graceland
- In the middle of the boxing ring during intermission
- At Radio City Music Hall
- On the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- In the blue waters of Cancun
- Somewhere in Hong Kong
- Anywhere inside LAX
- At the highest point of the San Francisco Bridge
- Inside Alcatraz
- Anywhere along the beautiful countryside of New York
- On the Boardwalk
- In front of the White House
- At a Braves Game in the dugout
- Inside a Beach Hut somewhere along the Mediterranean
- Inside a Yacht on the South Pacific
- In a Dentist chair
- Inside a Coliseum of Greece
- On the couch during the Today show
- Backstage during Saturday Night Live
- In your bosses office after hours
- In a storm cellar
- In the balcony at a Broadway Play
- In the airplane seats on the red eye flight
- Anywhere in Montana
- Inside the Amazon Rain Forest
- While parachuting
- On the runway at a fashion show
- On a haunted hay ride
- While on top the window washer pulley
- Behind the Pavilion at the park
- Inside a phone booth
- Inside your antique booth
- At the space station on the moon
- On a blanket at the Bonnaroo Festival
- Inside the Tennessee Aquarium near the Shark tanks
- Under an old covered bridge
- On a barge on the Mississippi
- At the top of the Grand Canyon
- Inside an igloo
- At the top of Noccalula Falls
- Onstage at the Grand Ole Opry
- Inside the Castle of an Arab Sheik in Abu Dhabi
- Somewhere along the Patagonia Wine Country
- The beach of Rio
- At the World Expo Site in Shanghai
- Anywhere in Malaysia
- A Pennsylvania Farm
- Anywhere in Monument Valley
- Anywhere along the Aegean Sea
- On National TV in front of the whole world
Keep the Magic Alive in your Relationship
Keep in mind they are only ideas or suggestions to get your own creative juices flowing. If you can think of somewhere that isn't on my first list or didn't make this list, I would love for you to comment and I will add your suggestions to the list!
Leo on August 12, 2015:
What I am missing in these lists is to have it in a fitting room of a busy clothing store, I can tell you, that it's very exiting !
ShirleyJCJohnson on November 22, 2014:
Yup...#5 and #31 (Ford F-100 pickup)...
Amanda Jones on July 02, 2013:
Excellent hub! Absolutely loved it. You have a rich imagination, I have a hub on similar subject “Sex over 40 - advice for couples”, will be glad to read a comment from you.
LadyLLD on June 11, 2013:
Wow! Great ideas, but for the very sexually adventurous kind. Having sex at some of these places will certainly give you an adrenalin rush. Great tips for spicing up your relationship and they will certainly make life more memorable and interesting.
FullOfLoveSites from United States on February 13, 2013:
Ohhhh dang! Hehehehehe. Not as adventurous (lol) but I still love your list. Up and funny. :)
Vanessa Jude on February 04, 2013:
Dr UZARO Pray for my husband to stop cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend. Me & my husband have been married for 3 yrs. We have lived together for 16yrs and been together almost 17 yrs. I am asking Dr UZARO to remove the ex-girlfriend from my husbands heart and remove her from our marriage. I believe there is an ungodly hold on my husband. He even admits that he doesn't trust her and that I am a better woman than she is and says she is greedy, selfish and a liar. But he still sneaks to call her on the phone etc. She also is very persistent. This is her nature to stay connected to ex-boyfriends etc. He is not the first. My husband is a Christian and is just doing the opposite of what a Christian does. I believe he is drinking again. He says he has changed. He has been back and forth for the past year now. He even joined her Devil church. She believes Magic sent him to her. She wants him to divorce me and marry her. She thinks this is Satan’s plan. He says he doesn't want to keep hurting me. He says he still loves and is in love with me. He said he doesn't think he could stop seeing her. He was faithful to me for over 16 years. I think he is in a midlife crisis and the devil is messing with him. I do not want to divorce him but I am getting to the point where I had enough. I keep praying to God. My husband isn't the Godly man I know. He needs to repent to God and turn away. This woman is being used by Satan. I pray she repents and turns to God and walks away from my husband. I pray for God to physically remove her from his life. I also order prayer for my son. I am asking Dr UZARO to heal his mind, heart and emotions. I believe my family is restored with the power of Dr UZARO the spell caster. I am not giving up. The devil loves to smokescreen situations. Now my Husband is in love with me and my family and promise not to lookup to other woman outside accept me her wife so today is a very happy day in my life to share this grate testimonies to everyone in this prayer ground. If you need the help of the Man called Dr UZARO him is always there to help anyone who have problem once again thanks for all DR UZARO you help to me and my family I am very grateful I fund you Doctor you are God sent. Joan monger CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL email@example.com
Shawn Rollins on December 16, 2012:
If want to hear more of what other people have to say on the subject I suggest going to this blog.It is nothing nasty just a good blog all about sex. It has best sex songs,and where was the best place you have ever had sex topics. Check it out I think you might like it
milo on May 29, 2012:
I would add on the ocean on top of a boat surrounded by water and moon light. I tried the 18 wheeler idea a few times with my hubbie. It was ok until truck starts to rock and people walking by.LOL.
Nady on January 25, 2012:
I finally got a job!!! I start tomorrow and it will go for 2 months. What a relief! What's funny - sort of - is that Friday I got rejected for one job and got hired for this one within a half hour of each other. I am so relieved and happy. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP Dr.(firstname.lastname@example.org)!!! Especially for the extra time - very nice and very appreciated...
sherman on January 12, 2012:
Did it: on a bluff overlooking Lake Superior on a sunny morning; on a big warm flat rock at scenic overlook mid-Wisconsin, in a canoe in Boundary Waters in middle of lake; in a van driving across North Dakota; on floor of bedroom of my childhood home; in sunny lean-to on Vermont lake; in middle of alfalfa field; on floor of friends apartment during weekend visit; to mention a few....
BlackBeautyVega from Las Vegas on August 27, 2011:
Love all the places.... Especially #31
KateWest from Los Angeles, CA on July 17, 2011:
I'd say anywhere you are turned on by the one you love!
Wesman Todd Shaw from Kaufman, Texas on June 05, 2011:
I have to add, "In my travel trailer!"
neakin (author) on June 05, 2011:
Thank you so much! I really enjoyed writing this Hub!
shussain86 on June 05, 2011:
Good job Neakin! Creatively Romantic!
neakin (author) on May 23, 2011:
This is true kallini2010! You never know! Sounds like a plan to me. An inspirational meeting of the minds....hhhmmm who needs a blog topic generator when creativity flows like hot lava! hhhmmmm lol
kallini2010 from Toronto, Canada on May 22, 2011:
Then we can interconnect our hubs - places, ways to make love, 150 turn-ons (one of them should six pack), 150 turn offs (one of them should be six pack) - in fact the same quality can listed as a turn-on and as turn-off ... Yes, my head is spinning - what a day, you never know where the inspiration comes from, when and in what form...
neakin (author) on May 22, 2011:
LOL Very good! And you gave me an idea.... 150 ways of making love hhhhmmmmmm I like that! Thanks for your comment!
kallini2010 from Toronto, Canada on May 22, 2011:
Neakin: The first time, to be completely honest, I had no patience to read every line. But as life is unpredictable and capricious like life itself...
I had a long discussion about men with abs ... I could not prove my point - my words fell on deaf ears - my exercise in futility somehow led to the statement that anal sex is immoral (a taboo!) and men are rapists, men with abs are doubly so. And then I was called "Dear" and that was it, end of discussion - I have little patience for patronizing people
With those thoughts on my mind I came back to your article and I thought - there is someone more wicked than I - she was able to come up with all those ideas. (Bad! Bad! Bad!)
However, the end of the list caught my attention - I noticed Argentine - how could I not? - I started taking lessons in Argentine Tango.
So I thought - that is my destination and then I noticed - it is number 142 (42 is my number, the number I am obsessed with - harmless). Today is day 142 - from the beginning of the year. Do I need another sign?
The 42 suggestion - the middle of baseball diamond - left me unmoved ...
Then I thought - you came with 150 places, what if you came up with 150 ways of making love? It is quite of a challenge...
So, all in all - too much food for thought and maybe for a nice article or the whole bunch of them. I am convinced now - that I have to right a re-Butt-al (speaking of anal sex) - it is so hilarious.
I wish you that the fountain of your inspiration never runs out - moral or immoral, sane or insane, for I have never heard that inspiration follows rules and morals.
neakin (author) on May 22, 2011:
Thanks girl! And yes it was or would be! oops did I say that?? lol Thanks again!
Mary from From the land of Chocolate Chips,and all other things sweet. on May 22, 2011:
That would be a haunted hayride to remember very good and funny hub.
neakin (author) on May 17, 2011:
Thanks Guys! epigramman - I'm working on this list myself ; ) Just Ask Susan - A new bucket list yeah your right! kallini2010 No arrest reports round here or I am in trouble - lol Thanks again guys for your comments!
kallini2010 from Toronto, Canada on May 17, 2011:
I don't think - it is where that matters (it does) - but mostly HOW. The greatest myth on Earth is "I am a great lover. Are you? Who told you? Your mother?" - that kind of thing - no matter how many books are written on the subject (I have read none) - the greatest lover in my life is yet to come (no pun intended) or not...
On the second thought - they all c... I'd better stop there - before being reported or arrested ...
Susan Zutautas from Ontario, Canada on May 17, 2011:
I think I just may have a new bucket list....thanks so much!
epigramman on May 17, 2011:
....where there are 150 places and I haven't had sex in any one of them - lol lol - it could be something to do with me being a 'born-again virgin' - lol lol - so I got some homework to do - lol - and 'some places to go' - but yes this is one of the greatest hubs of all time - so without further adieu I will post this valuble bit of information (150 Best places) to my Facebook page with a direct link back here - because I want more people to read this most amazing travel guide ...lol
neakin (author) on May 16, 2011:
LOL I know. Actually, I had the help of two of my girlfriends. While our significant others were outside grilling, we came up with the list. We got a little carried but we had a blast! Thanks for commenting!!
mrbr14nwll on May 16, 2011:
Whew. That's A Very Long List you got there. LOL.
neakin (author) on May 13, 2011:
Lol Thank you myi4u! I had fun creating the list!
myi4u from United Kingdom on May 13, 2011:
Haha... that's very creative!
neakin (author) on May 13, 2011:
Yes, I think right smack in the middle of one of Cameron Highlands Tea Plantations, Penang, or Scuba Diving in Redang. What do you think? I think even though the temp is hot it would be really cool and exotic! : ) Thanks for commenting!!
myi4u from United Kingdom on May 13, 2011:
A great and comprehensive list. I can't help but to ask about 146. It's kind of a serious crime to have sex in the public. And it's very hot! Any reason? :)
neakin (author) on May 10, 2011:
Oh no lets not get caught! lol I had fun making the list! Thanks ohsoamberx!
ohsoamberx from Ohio on May 09, 2011:
haha! I love it, but I do think many of these places will get you arrested!
neakin (author) on May 08, 2011:
Cogerson-- that is too funny! I love it!! I had a blast writing this Hub anyone who came to visit my house was asked about their "best place ever...." Some of them I was the one in shock and it takes a lot to shock me! It was really a lot of fun! Thank you Cogerson!
UltimateMovieRankings from Virginia on May 08, 2011:
Interesting list....I would add....the second floor of a used book store in Lynchburg Virginia....voted up and funny