Anamika S. Jain has been a social media consultant for six years. She has written more than 200 articles on relationships and dating.
Best Gifts for Women
If you are married or engaged then make sure you make the Valentines Day a memorable one to your Wife or Girlfriend with gifts, love and romance. Women often complain that their men are unromantic and on this day the least you could do is prove that she is wrong. There are certain advantages of giving romantic gifts. Apart from setting the mood for love, romance or even sex it helps in improving your relationship to a considerable extent. Most women are hopeless romantics and you can watch her eyes light up at the sight of your Romantic Gifts on Valentine's Day. Most women love gifts because of the feelings or thought with which it is given than the actual value. It is not wrong to say that women are sentimental little souls. It is said that it is so easy to fall in love but not quite that easy to follow through. Gifts are a way of keeping the bond together. A right gift given at the right time can do wonders to a relationship. Wondering what would be the Best gift for the Woman you love? Check out the list below.
Top Romantic Gift Ideas for Women on Valentines Day
Majority of Women love 3 types of Gifts. Gifts that are Sexy, Sentimental or Surprise do not fail to impress most Women. A man who understands that already have made a place in her heart. Undivided attention is the best gift you can give to your women on a Valentines Day. Try spending the entire day with your love. One good thing about gifts for committed women is that any gift that proclaims your love to the woman is a good bet. What Women really want from their Men on Valentines Day is still a mystery with many men. Here are some ideas or tips men can use to woo their loved ones.
- Lingerie: Lingerie is an all time favorite gift with majority of women. Women like silk especially and love the feel of it against the skin.If you are intimate with your partner you can buy her sexy lingerie and she would love it. More than as a gift for her it would be something you are gifting yourself as you would be watching her dressed up in the lingerie. So how about killing two birds with one stone?
- Flowers: Most Women love flowers. Flowers can convey a lot without actually saying the words. Different flowers have different meanings and significance. Most probably your florist is likely to know it but make sure you do your homework before buying flowers for the lady. Otherwise you would end up getting the negative effect in place of the results you expected. However, flowers does not stand much a chance as a stand alone gift or a gift of value as it can go to the vase for 2-3 days and then have to be thrown away. When you are giving flowers to a lady make sure you add a card and a hand written note.
- Chocolates: Most women love Chocolates. But if your woman is a fitness freak and watch her calories it can be a bad idea as a Gift. In that case buy her healthy chocolates.
- Romantic Songs, Movies or Books: Most Women love romantic movies compared to action packed or horror movies. Majority of girls grow up reading the Mills and Boons Romance Series of books and most continue filling the voids in their life reading it even after they are married. Finding out what she likes and giving her exactly want she wants can help score some brownie points with her. A customized music CD is a great idea as Gift. You can even write a love poem for her or a love letter. I am sure most women would love such a gesture from her man.
- Candlelight Dinner: Treat her with a romantic candle light dinner at her favorite restaurant along with Wine or Champagne and she would love it. Hand feed her at a candle lit table to some great music on a lovely night and say words of love. Nothing can move a woman more than words of love from the man she loves. But make sure you team it up with some alternate gifts too like Flowers or even a Chocolate you can share. It won’t be a bad idea to cook a special meal for her on a valentines day and freeing her from the responsibility of cooking on that day.
- Jewelry: Jewelry wins the race with any women as Romantic Gifts. There are hardly any women who cannot resist gold or gemstone jewelry. Silver or Platinum jewelry are welcome too as gifts. When you give jewelry try not to go for fakes. If you cannot afford a 22 caret go for 14 caret jewelry rather than gifting fakes. You can find affordable jewelry in Online Stores like Amazon. Heart Pendants and Rings are huge hits with women on Valentines Day. Birthstone Jewelry is also an instant hit with most women.
- A Night out: Women like to spend quality time along with their partner or like others to see you two as a couple. Take her for a Movie or Play she wanted to watch. You could also take her for a Valentines Day Party where you could dance together to the music.
- Propose to her on Valentines Day: If you are going steady with your girlfriend and want to marry her nothing can be more romantic than proposing marriage and proclaiming your love and commitment to her by putting a ring on her finger?Buy her a Diamond Ring and propose marriage to her on Valentines Day. Diamond is the best gift you can give any women as a gift which is priceless and compliment to her strength and beauty.
- Buy her a piece of Moon or name a Star after her: Lunar Real Estates now have made it possible to buy land in the moon. Another option available is naming a star after the love of your life. These are unique and most romantic gifts you can ever give a Girlfriend or Wife.
- Digital Photoframe: Most women are sentimental creatures. Arrange your special moments together in a Digital Photo frame and give it to her as a gift. You can get her a set of mugs with your snap together. Do not forget to cover your Gift with a nice gift wrapper and place a tag with your name and a peck with your lipstick on. She would love it.
- Perfumes: Perfumes make excellent romantic gifts if chosen wisely. If your woman is brand conscious make sure that you don’t pick up a cheap perfume for her from the street shop. Check out Top 10 Sensual Perfumes for Women.
- Pamper her with a Gift Voucher to her favorite Spa: Most women like luxury spa items that help her to relax and unwind. Aromatherapy Products is a great gift idea with women. All women like pampering. You can pamper her with a nice massage if she is willing.
In fact Romantic gifts can be anything. What makes a gift romantic is not saying “I love you,” but proclaiming your love by putting your time and efforts in making a gift special for your loved one. You must take into consideration her likes and dislikes or her needs and desires when choosing, planning, and presenting the gift. The thoughtfulness and care with which you give the gift can make a gift romantic. Every woman craves for romance and even the simplest gesture can bring her close to your heart. Also you can organize a Treasure hunt for her by organizing a series of simple gifts presented in a creative and romantic way where each gift would have a clue to another gift till she reaches the last one. Remember romantic gifts are not just for Valentines Day or Birthday. These can be anytime gifts. So how are you going to make your Girlfriend or Wife feel special next time?
More Valentine Day Hubs from me
- What women want from their men as Gift on Valentines...
With Valentine's Day right around the corner many Men tend to think if they knew exactly what their Women want on the Valentines Day. Some men even forget that it is a day for lovers and celebrating love. Many men normally do not get beyond red roses
vnskumar on February 10, 2012:
good ideas to share ,,,,with dears
Thomas on January 31, 2012:
I Think The Best Gift You Can Give A Girl On Valentines Is A Nice Break Up
thiban on January 31, 2012:
wow great idea dude
Trsmd from India on January 30, 2012:
Nice idea..but if the reader don't have partner, this will not be useful.. LOL...
Elena from London, UK on January 30, 2012:
Excellent ideas - The guys can't go wrong with this advice.
surya on January 26, 2012:
Thanks for the idea..!! :)
Gordan Walbert on January 23, 2012:
JC on November 28, 2011:
nice information . world will be full of Love .
shivani on November 09, 2011:
ur ideas r really nice.
aysha19 on October 21, 2011:
These are some fun gift ideas for Valentine's Day. I think I would love the night out :)
writeonbro from H-town on September 24, 2011:
Fantastic ideas to keep the sizzle in romance.
mrvinnie007 from kentucky on August 10, 2011:
thanks for the ideas nice hub
Jaspal Singh from India / Australia on April 07, 2011:
Really Great and Wonderful Ideas.
Koowie on March 09, 2011:
I'll sure remember it next Valentines! :)
writer83 from Cyber Space on February 27, 2011:
I couldn't agree more :)
rocker85 on February 08, 2011:
nice and cool ideas. thanks. but is this the latest? things related to fashions is usually outdated each year. is there anything evergreen?
bride-pride from New York City on January 31, 2011:
All these are cool. i would also suggest gifting Clothing - a dress or gowns or a Sari.
All these are seems to be like old style but this last forever . What you have to do is to find the Very latest and distinct 2011 launched Dresses. I bet your partner will remember this moment for ever .
almasi on January 25, 2011:
Wonderful ideas. I love number 9.
Steve R on December 26, 2010:
Totally agree with author "What makes a gift romantic is not saying “I love you,” but proclaiming your love by putting your time and effort into making a gift special for your loved one" Last valentines day I had a special gift custom created for my wife a Pages from the Heart gift book what surprised me most was it cost less than the flowers I usually send and it's a gift that lasts forever every time my wife looks at it it puts a smile on her face. its made from a real hard back book opened to its central pages stiffened so the pages no longer turn there is displayed a poem or song lyrics and pretty graphic or photographs that are decorated with paper flowers and other paper decorations all handmade by the creator of gift book.On ours I included a song we listened to a lot when we were dating and a couple of pictures of us together.The gift book arrived all was decorated in green and gold(wife's fave colors) tiny roses and daises made from paper, ready gift wrapped and with a display stand I was most impressed .First time I have bought wife anything like this she was really happy and appreciative of it and still shows it off to all her friends just shows how much happiness a little time and thought can make
ckickita on December 08, 2010:
wtf? #10 - give it a peck with your lipstick on and she will love it? I thought this list was gift ideas for women from men....non-crossdressing men...
PearTreeGreetings from Rexburg, ID on November 30, 2010:
These are really good tips to think about now, before Valentine’s Day. I really liked tip #10, about the digital photo frame. Giving your sweetie Valentine’s Day photo cards is another really special way to celebrate the day. They’re not too expensive, yet they are very sentimental.
bletchen from uk on September 21, 2010:
I agree with experience days above - pamper days and spa experiences are amazing as a romantic gift, and even better if you get to go on it with her!
Sarah Firmin from England, UK on September 15, 2010:
I think experiences can be really romantic - like number 12, where you've said to get a voucher for a spa, but with an experience day you can show how well you know her.
For example, a day feeding lions in a zoo might not seem the most romantic thing, but when your girlfriend loves lions, it makes it a really special present.
Then again, that might be why i'm not married ;-)
Roy Miller on July 22, 2010:
Thanks Anamika for the cool info. I liked the ideas you have given. My GF's birthday is coming closer and closer and I can not figure out what to give to her. She is a shopping freak by the way. Any ideas?
tuku20026 from Dhaka on June 21, 2010:
nice ideas.thanks a lot.....
adorababy from Syracuse, NY on June 14, 2010:
Although flowers are so overrated, I certainly like the pampering at the spa hard to get over with.
Tony McGregor from South Africa on January 25, 2010:
Nice ideas, Anamika. Thanks for them.
Love and peace
wrenfrost56 from U.K. on January 25, 2010:
You have some very good ideas here Anamika. :)
Anamika S Jain (author) from Mumbai - Maharashtra, India on January 22, 2010:
Thanks Guys for the nice Comments.
Richard Adams : I have written an article on Gifts for Guys too which you can find below this Article. But if you are looking for such a gift you better keep your girl happy first.
Richard Adams on January 22, 2010:
How about gifts for guys? Year long supply of sex on demand? ;-)
Philipo from Nigeria on January 20, 2010:
Good ideas. Love is everything. We should all learn how to show it.
Papa Sez from The Philippines to Canada on January 18, 2010:
This is a good list Anamika. I am struck with the idea of buying her a piece of the moon! I didn't know you can do this now ;)
I am now a fan of yours.
amulets from Singapore on January 18, 2010:
Thanks for the ideas. Sounds great to me.