KEEP YOUR LOVE ALIVE BY PRACTICING DEMONSTRATIONS OF LOVE EVERYDAY! CHOOSE AT LEAST ONE TIP EVERYDAY. (THE MORE THE BETTER)!
You knew that she was special the moment you first laid eyes on her. It was a dream come true the day she said, "Yes!" Now that she belongs to you, it's easy to let your love life play second fiddle to your responsibilities. Not that you want it that way, it's just that life is so demanding. There is great news. By just taking a few moments of each day to fulfil the needs of your marriage, you and your wife can feel like newlyweds for life!
- LEAVE CANDY FOR HER TO FIND And I'm not talking about a 3 Musketeers bar. (Unless that's what she likes). Buy a pretty box of chocolates. Leave them in her car or some other place that she's sure to find them. Tuck a little "I love you" note inside to increase the effect.
- DON'T TEASE HER FOR PRIMPING She wants to look nice for you! If you constantly go on about how much time she spends on her hair or manicures, she may take it that you don't appreciate her femininity or her effort to look pretty. Let her know she's beautiful when she fixes herself up.
- KISS HER FOR AT LEAST 6 SECONDS Forget the little peck on your way out the door in the morning. Give her a kiss that will stay with her all day! Kissing for at least six seconds doesn't take that long but it makes for a much more meaningful kiss.
- HOLD HANDS Wives feel special when their husbands reach over and take their hand. It's just a simple gesture, but it goes a long way.
- MAIL HER A LETTER E-mail has its place, but for a woman, getting a letter in the mailbox addressed to her from her hubby...well now, that's just too romantic!
- SHOW HER APPRECIATION FOR EVERYDAY THINGS You'll leave the waitress a tip, but what about the lady who is there to wait on you 24/7? Surprise her as she clears the supper table by thanking her and genuinely complimenting the meal. Praise her when the house looks and smells nice or just for the things that she does everyday. It will mean the world to her to hear your appreciation and make her want to do more!
- REENACT YOUR FIRST DATE Tell your wife that you're taking her out. Tell her that you think it would be fun to do everything just like you did on your first date then try to reenact it! The bonus is that you won't have to take her home to her father, you can take her home with you!
- DEDICATE A SONG TO HER Call your local radio station and have them to play a song for your sweetie! Tell them why you love her and her name, and have them to repeat it over the air!
- COMMUNICATE WITH HER Your wife wants in on your life. Tell her about your day or even your hopes and dreams for the future. Talk about the kids, or whatever happens to come to mind. Just communicate!
- WHISPER IN HER EAR Get close to your wife and whisper those sweet words of love in her ear. Try whispering something about your private love life in the middle of a public place and watch her blush!
- HAVE FLOWERS DELIVERED TO HER Take some time out of your lunch break to swing by the flower shop. Have the florist deliver her flowers to your home or at her place of work, or deliver them yourself!
- PUT YOUR ARM AROUND HER Put your arm around your wife while she's sitting next to you or while walking side by side.
- CARESS HER Gently caress your wife's hair with your hand or her face with your lips. She loves to feel your touch.
- PRIASE HER IN FRONT OF OTHERS Let your wife hear you brag on her while you're talking to others. She may blush or say something back, but secretly she's feeling proud that you're her man.
- PRAISE HER TO HER FACE Tell your wife that you appreciate all that she does and the love that she shows to you.
- TAKE HER ON A SURPRISE DATE Secretly arrange for someone to watch your children, if you have them, then surprise your wife by taking her out for a night that she'll not soon forget!
- SAY YOU'RE SORRY You're not too macho to say, "I'm sorry" if you're in the wrong. In fact you'll be a much bigger man if you do.
- LEAVE THE STRESS OF WORK AT WORK I'm not saying that you can't talk to your wife about your job or the things that bother you. I'm saying that if you've had a bad day, don't take it out on your wife and family. It's easy to be grumpy after a long day of work. Don't snap at the people who love you. If you need to vent your frustrations, talk them out with your wife. She'll be glad to lend an ear if you need to talk.
- DON'T HIDE ANYTHING FROM YOUR WIFE Be open and honest with your wife about everything. Keep an open line of communication between the two of you at all times. Keeping things from her, even small things, can hurt a relationship. If she should find out from another source, she would feel hurt and disappointed that you didn't feel like you could share with her. This could ultimately damage her trust in you as well.
- TAKE CARE OF THE CARS Make sure that your vehicles are in tip top shape at all times so your wife isn't left stranded. Don't expect her to go to the dirty garages to get the oil changed and repairs done, do them yourself, or take them in for her.
- COMPLIMENT HER Everyone needs a compliment now and then, but many wives need a little extra reassurance to make sure that she's still special in your eyes. A compliment won't cost you anything, but for your wife, it could be priceless!
- BUY HER A FEMININE GIFT Buy your wife a gift that will make her feel feminine, like her favorite perfume, or a pretty nightgown.
- DON'T FORGET SPECIAL OCCASIONS Put it on your phone schedule, hang a calendar in your vehicle, do what you must, but DON'T forget your anniversary, her birthday, or Valentine's Day!
- ALWAYS KISS HER GOODNIGHT Never even close your eyes at night until you've kissed your wife goodnight. (For at least 6 seconds).
- FINISH HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS Too many times husbands work so hard all week that they don't feel like keeping up the repairs at home. This is understandable, but remember, it often makes your wife's work harder too. If you could work on things for just awhile, and aim to finish at least one project per month, it could make your whole household run smoother.
- DON'T BE NEGATIVE Don't go around griping or nitpicking the things your wife does or don't do. Try to be more pleasant. Look on the positive side of things. When your negative, it makes everything look worse than it really is.
- TAKE A SHOWER TOGETHER Here's a way to get clean and have fun at the same time! Jump in the shower, mesh together, and do a lot of kissing! Be sensitive if your wife feels insecure, and make sure that you reassure her often.
- SHOW PATIENCE DURING HORMONAL TIMES If your wife gets a little hard to live with during certain times of the month, be patient. This is especially important too if she's pregnant or a new mother. She can't control her emotions very well during these times, and will need your support.
- ADMIT IT WHEN YOU'RE WRONG If you are in the wrong, admit it. Don't pass it off like it's no big deal, or make excuses for yourself.
- LOOK INTO HER EYES While talking to or hugging your wife, look her straight in the eyes while cupping her face in your hand. She may feel shy and try to look away, but don't confuse this in thinking she don't like it. Gently insist she look at you, then slowly lean down and kiss her. (For at least 6 seconds).
- SACRIFICE FOR HER Put aside something that you want so that you can give to your wife. Usually, this is what wives do. They'll put aside their own needs to make sure their family gets everything they need first. Make sure your wife is taking good care of herself too.
- WRITE HER A LOVE POEM Put your romantic thoughts into a rhyme that your wife will cherish forever! Not a poet? Just write down your feelings the best you can, she'll love it!
- GIVE HER A MASSAGE Grab the oil and lotion, then grab your wife! Give her a full body massage and help her relax. (Try to at least get past her shoulders before moving on to "other things)."
- PLAY A GAME TOGETHER Bring out the board games or play a game of tennis. Playing a game together can help keep the two of you close. If she beats you, admit it. Don't say, "Oh, I just let you win."
- CALL IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE Don't make your wife worry about you, or let dinner get cold. Take out 5 minutes to phone her if you see you're going to be late.
- WASH THE DISHES FOR HER You don't have to clean the whole house, but just doing one chore such as the dishes once in a while, or at least cleaning up after yourself, will help her out a lot.
- PICK HER FLOWERS OK, you've sent her flowers, but why not pick some wildflowers yourself? Stop the car and pick some by the roadside, then gently tuck one behind your wife's ear and kiss her neck.
- TAKE HER TO A ROMANTIC PLAY Skip the movie and head out to a theatrical play. If there's not a good romantic one showing, find one with some good, clean humor.
- PLAY A KISSING GAME Lock lips and see who can hold out the longest!
- GIVE HER A NIGHT OFF Watch the kids while she heads out to shop for awhile. Throw in a few extra bucks so that she can buy herself something special.
- DON'T MENTION HER WEIGHT No matter what size your wife may be, bringing up her weight is definitely a no no.
- DONT ARGUE OVER FINANCES If money gets tight, be very careful not to argue or shift blame. Together, and in a business-like fashion, explore ways that you can pay off your debts. If things spin out of control, consider financial counseling. Your marriage is worth more than money.
- LEAVE LOVE NOTES IN UNEXPECTED PLACES Try leaving love notes in odd places that she'll be sure to see, such as under windshield wipers, inside the refrigerator, inside a CD case or even on toilet paper! A good example would be to put one on the light switch that says, "You turn me on."
- BE HONEST NEVER EVER lie to your wife, even if it seems harmless. Trust is one of the most important factors in a marriage - don't break it!
- RENEW YOUR WEDDING VOWSAlthough we know that the first vows are good for life, still, taking your wife to a chapel on your anniversary, or any day, and renewing your vows will let her know that you'd marry her all over again.
- WORSHIP TOGETHER Find time to worship and pray with your wife. Our lives our made up of three parts. Body, mind, and spirit. You need to connect in all three ways to really be close.
- RESPECT HER Showing respect is another important factor in a marriage. Don't degrade her, yell at her, or misuse her.
- PROVIDE FOR HER Do your best to provide for your wife and family. You don't have to buy a castle, just make sure it's nice and comfortable and there's food on the table. If your wife chooses to help out that's OK, but it is your place to provide, so don't expect her to fill that role.
- TELL HER YOU NEED HER Let her know that your life just wouldn't be complete if you didn't have her. Tell her that you not only want her in your life, but that you need her.
- LET HER CRY Every woman needs a good cry now and then; sometimes she can tell you why, and sometimes she can't. Just make sure you don't get irritated at her or make fun of her. This will just make everything worse. Take her in your arms and hold her until everything is better. This may be the very thing she needed anyway.
- DON'T TEASE HER TOO MUCH It's OK to tease now and then, but try to keep it at a minimum. Don't excessively tease her in front of others, and never tease in a degrading fashion.
- DON'T CORRECT HER IN FRONT OF OTHERS If you feel that your wife has got a little out of line or has done something that you disapprove of, it's OK to talk it over with her in private, but never jump her in front of others; especially your children. Make sure that even if you're firm, that you're loving.
- BE FAITHFUL Always make sure that you're faithful to your wife in every angle. Keep your body, your eyes, and your thoughts only for her. If you are facing any temptation, remove yourself from the source. Be open with your wife about your needs so that she can be the one to fill them.
- GIVE HER LOTS OF CUDDLE TIME Wives like to be cuddled and kissed without sex sometimes. Try sitting in front of a campfire or lay under the stars and just take your time.
- LISTEN Sometimes wives just need to talk - about anything. Show interest and listen to her when she talks. If she's upset, show concern. If she's happy, laugh with her. Try to pick up on clues that she may be dropping in her conversation to let you know her needs.
- BE FORGIVING If your wife should do something that offends you, be quick to forgive. Holding hard feelings can ruin a marriage. Let her know in a heartfelt way how she made you feel, then let it go.
- BE THE LEADER OF YOUR HOME Many wives don't want their husbands to be the leader because they dominate. But if you're a good leader, you will also serve. Home leadership is meant to be the husbands role, and if you do it right, it will take an unnecessary load off of your wife. Set reasonable guidelines and goals for your household. Ask your wife for advice too. Sometimes a woman can see things not only in the practical sense, like most men do, but she also uses her heart to even things out.
- BE CLEAN AND NEAT Keep yourself groomed, clean, and smelling nice.
- PROVIDE SECURITY Let your wife feel secure in your love without worrying if you will still love her from day to day.
- FIND OUT WHAT HER NEEDS ARE SEXUALLY Your wife's sexual needs sometimes vary a great deal from yours. Find out how and where she likes to be touched, and what she expects from sex, and try to fill her needs.
- HELP OUT WHEN SHE DOESN'T FEEL WELL If your wife is sick or has just had a bad day, try helping with her household duties and with the kids. Make sure she can get plenty of rest.
- DON'T COMPARE HER IN A NEGATIVE WAY Don't say things like, "You gripe just like your Aunt Thelma." Comparison often hurts self esteem.
- TAKE HER ON WEEKEND TRIPSTake your wife to a romantic resort for the weekend. If your budget's a little tight, consider checking into a hotel, even if it's local, so the two of you can get away from the familiar and just enjoy each other.
- BE VERBAL WHEN MAKING LOVE When making love, describe aloud and in detail each thing that you do and how it makes you feel. This will greatly arouse your wife, as well as let her know that she's meeting your needs.
- SHOP FOR A GIFT TO SHARE Go shopping for something that you'll both enjoy together. Get a great CD, massage oils, or anything that you'll both like.
- ENCOURAGE HER TO FOLLOW HER DREAMS If your wife has dreams and goals that she would like to accomplish, be her best cheer leader. Support her as she endeavors to reach them.
- BE KIND AND COURTEOUS Treat your wife as you would expect her to treat you. Treat her with dignity and be courteous at all times.
- PASS GAS IN THE BATHROOM If you must pass gas, go to the bathroom. Don't do it to annoy her, or burp at the table. It's not as funny as you think it is - as a matter of fact, it's not funny at all.
- FLIRT WITH YOUR WIFE Don't stop flirting with her just because you're married. Do it now more than ever to keep that spark! Wink at her from across the room, whistle at her, or give her "that look." Watch her cheeks turn rosy.
- TAKE A JACUZZI BATH TOGETHER Jacuzzis are one of the world's most romantic inventions! Some use it for stress, some use it for... If you don't have a jacuzzi tub, check into a hotel that has a tub for two, and spend the night.
- TAKE A WALK Go for a long walk through a park or take a moonlight stroll. Hold hands while you walk.
- LOOK OUT FOR THE FUTURE You plan on being together for life, right? Make sure that your future will be secure. Set up a retirement fund. Also, although no one wants to think about it, we all will die one day. Take out a life insurance policy to make sure that if the worst should happen, your family will be cared for.
- SET UP A SLIDE SHOW Pick out special photo memories from the time that you were dating to the present. Create a slide show with music. This is something that you can do together and can help keep you close.
- DON'T RUSH SEX While the two of you are in the middle of the wonderful marital gift of sex, be careful not to rush it. Let your wife know that you're loving her, not just the moment.
- DON'T BELITTLE HER OPINIONS If your wife has an opinion or an idea, thank her, and let her know that her thoughts are valuable. Don't act like her ideas are unintelligent or crazy.
- CHERISH HER DIFFERENCES Your wife has a lot different make up than you and it shows in more ways than one. Not only in her body, but the way she thinks, or even the way she receives love are naturally just "different." Cherish these differences and don't try to change her.
- BE DEVOTED TO HER HAPPINESSDo what you can to make your wife happy. You don't have to buy her the most expensive things or "spoil" her rotten, (though that's OK too). Usually a little goes a long way for most wives, and just giving a little attention now and then will make her feel loved and appreciated. You will find that if she's happy, she'll respond better to your needs as well.
- REMINISCE YOUR WEDDING NIGHT Women like to remember special times. Bring up your wedding night and how it felt to have sex for the first time. Talk about your high school graduations or the day your kids were born.
- MAKE HER LATE FOR BREAKFAST Wake her up by kissing her! Not only will this be a pleasant way to wake up, but she just might keep you there through breakfast!
- MAKE A JOURNAL Start on her birthday or Christmas and write a love note or something special to your wife everyday for a year. At the end of the year, present it to her as a gift.
- GIVE HER A NICKNAME Give her your own special name, like "Beautiful" or "Angel."
- HAVE YOUR PHOTO MADE WITH HER Go have a professional, up-to-date photo done of the two of you. Try romantic scenes such as a park or waterfall.
- GO ON A SECOND HONEYMOON Remember how special your honeymoon was? Take another one, and try to make it better than the first.
- START A HOBBY TOGETHER Find a hobby that you both enjoy, such as horse back riding or tennis. Do it together as often as you can to help stay close.
- HELP HER UNDRESS Help your wife with the buttons or snaps. Caress her gently as you help remove her clothing. Do it slowly, piece by piece.
- SHOW HUMILITY Don't get a big head and think that you can't be touched with a ten foot pole. You wife wants you to be confident, but don't think that you're the master of all.
- PROTECT HER Look after your wife making sure that she's not in any situations where she could be harmed physically or emotionally. This even includes verbal abuse from cantankerous family members. Always be quick to stand up for her in any given situation.
- DON'T PUSH SEX Be considerate in the fact that sometimes your wife just won't feel like having sex. Remember, she's not rejecting you as a person if she turns you down. However, if she says no too often, try talking to her and making sure that she's not feeling insecure.
- BE HER BEST FRIEND Be there for your wife at all times and in every situation. Let her feel confident enough to share anything with you.
- BE THE CHEF Cook up a romantic meal for your wife. Even if you're not a cook, you can find something that you can make. Just follow the box or cookbook directions. Macaroni and cheese can be romantic if it comes from your heart. Just set the table with some candles and turn out the lights. What could be more romantic than eating macaroni and cheese in candlelight with an adoring husband who's tried so hard to please you?
- GET RID OF IRRITATING HABITS Do you have a habit that bugs your wife?Try to take the necessary measures to stop it.
- PLANT A GARDEN TOGETHER Whether it's a flower garden or a vegetable garden, growing things takes lots of work. Why not do it together? This will cut the work in half, and will be a great way to enjoy each other's company. Then when it's all said and done, enjoy the fruits of your labor by picking and eating the veggies, or decorating the table with the lovely flowers.
- BUY A SEASON PASS Buy season passes to the zoo or a museum. The cost will only come once a year, so if you're a little tight on money at some point, you will always have a place to go that is fun and paid for.
- DON'T BE A WORKAHOLIC!(Or any other kind of "holic" for that matter). Make sure there is always time to spend with your wife and family. In a few years, the money won't matter anyway, and you just have one chance at life. Make the most of it with the ones you love; don't live with regrets.
- SLOW DANCE IN YOUR BEDROOM Turn on some romantic music, hold your wife close, and slow dance right in your own bedroom. Suggest lighting candles and dancing in the nude.
- MAKE A LIST OF LOVE Make a list of every reason that you can think of that you love your wife and post it on the refrigerator.
- SPEAK IN YOUR OWN CODE Create a secret code word for something that only the two of you know, and say it openly in public! It's like having your own secret language!
- NIBBLE Pull your wife close and nibble her ear or lips. This will give her cold chills!
- GRAB A KISS WHILE WAITING If you're at a stop light or in a long line at the drive-through, pull your wife close and grab a kiss. (Remember, at least six seconds, although you may want to go longer)!
- TELL THE WORLD HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER Put a bumper sticker on your vehicle that says, "I Love My Wife," or put up a sign in your yard that says, "The Prettiest Lady In the World Lives Here."
- JUST SAY THE WORDS Tell your wife everyday, several times a day, that you love her.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!
Lei on March 25, 2018:
My hubby Mark is amazing indeed!
SBHK from India on February 18, 2016:
this one was nice :)
Phaswana on December 21, 2014:
thanx for the advice....will treat my wife well
Dmc on December 06, 2014:
Great advice, it's too easy to take our loved ones for granted!! Very refreshing
Lance E. Burbank on August 15, 2014:
This is so amazing and very much needed with my appreciation as well.
It's an everyday adventure from here on out to giving my "Pretty Lady," all the exciting and loving ways she so deserves and much more! She's incredible in everyway I could think of, wished I'd shown and lived it out before our separation even could've begun...
I'm committed and faithful too her and honored to be any part of her life at all it's truly a blessing just sharing some parts of one another in life.
May our lords love and strength brings us together having no fears or pieces from past to interfere with OUR NEW LIVES STARTING SLOWLY TO RESPECT TIME BRINGS HEALING!
Amen god bless all relationships !!
Mark on July 14, 2014:
your list has given me great insite i have been on a journey of self awareness with the hope of getting the love of my life back I have learned a lot and even more with your list my hat is off to you and thanks
Amar Das on July 12, 2014:
its too toooo good i have ever read. Thaks to writer
Kenneth Avery from Hamilton, Alabama on June 14, 2014:
This is an excellent piece of writing. Amazing in every aspect of writing.
I loved every word--and the lay-out was superb Wow, what great ideas. Thank you for sharing.
Voted up and all the choices because you deserve it.
You have such a gift for writing. Just keep writing and good things are bound to happen to you.
I cordially invite you to read one or two of my hubs, and be one of my followers.
That would make my day.
I am so honored to meet you.
Kenneth Avery, Hamilton, Alabama
Sarah Forester from Australia on February 16, 2014:
Amazing ideas, I've been lucky enough to have a few of these but I'm always up for more, I'll have to sneakily slip this link to my husband..
Brry on January 26, 2014:
jon t bender on December 19, 2013:
great ideas I will do this with my wife and again thanks I love her and I want to rebuild our marriage
Johnny Darrell on December 18, 2013:
Hey guys I think this may work so how about try this
shahjamal on October 30, 2013:
waw!!!!!!!!! its a very very super I have no word to say about that
this is too good
Parker on September 13, 2013:
Oh man, this is super. Going to bookmark. I'm below 25 now, not going to be married prolly until when I'm 30 but these are all the nice things I want to do to my wife someday ;) I pray that God make me the best and lovingest husband ever :)
God bless !
me on August 26, 2013:
sweet .. and practicale.
Jacob Jackson from Kansas on August 24, 2013:
wow so sweet htank you
ALex on May 15, 2013:
Excellent! Thanks for putting these together.
butch on March 24, 2013:
hi guys thank you so much!
jayaram on March 06, 2013:
Wonderful suggessions dude.Thanks a lot!:)
Paolo Cross from Philippines on February 21, 2013:
Thank you for making this hub! I will be including all of them to my to-do list. I'll also try to be creative so she'll experience something new every day. Thanks again!
Felix on February 14, 2013:
Thanks for helping keep marriages alive and vibrant. Invaluable advise here. God bless your home!
Himanshu Rawat from Chandigarh on February 11, 2013:
Great Hub! You have suggested beautiful and romantic ideas for a married couple. The point which touched me the most is the 6th one. It's a great food for thought, I am not married yet and I am a girl but can apply your suggestion for my mother. We always leave tip for the waiter in the hotel so that he feel good but never thank our mothers for doing so much for us. Thank u for adding something good in my life.
Tracey Farmer from Texas on February 07, 2013:
I love that these ideas are for a woman. I'll definitely share with my hubbie! I always have a hard time with buying his gifts. After talking, we came up with several that are action-based and help him out a little...they are “14 ways to Say I Love You Without Words” at InspiredMinute. So far he's a happy camper! Thanks for sharing!!!
Ashley on February 06, 2013:
krish on December 05, 2012:
thanks a lot mommy......... you made me change my attitude towards my wife...... yes, its true.... "THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN THIS WORLD LIVES IN MY HEART AS MY WIFE"
pollah... on October 28, 2012:
I personally love this...
BIG B on October 16, 2012:
As you get older life seems to go faster. I would like to think that if i focas my life on living by some of these if not all then i have accomplished something. My wife is my life, and i hope that proves to be forever. Enjoy and be happy for what you have, and not what you don't. Love is a great thing.
praveen on October 02, 2012:
GenHuson on September 10, 2012:
Wish my husband did these things for me...
Married and lonely on September 05, 2012:
So what do I do if I already do most of these things and I can't even get my wife to give me a hug that I don't initiate?
omephy on September 03, 2012:
so loving ideas...
Oyebisi Adebayo A. on August 30, 2012:
I love them all. you are ine the track
Anjo Bacarisas II from Cagayan de Oro, Philippines on August 19, 2012:
that was very cute.. very awesome! voted up. you did a good job, keep hubbing, you're great :)
BWhite on August 10, 2012:
Wow!! I been married to the most wonderful man in the world for 10 months already. I can honestly say that my husband does all but 6 of the 100 on this list...Thank you my love
DMiranda on July 20, 2012:
this is the greatest. this reminds me of my hubby so much. we've been married for 14 years and each day gets better with him. one day while i was terribly sick, he made me my meals, cleaned the whole house and bought me flowers. he's my best medicine and my best friend.
Essam Hassanein on July 13, 2012:
What about making her the breakfast, bringing it to her bed, waking her with a gentle loving kiss on her forehead and feeding her with love..?
Kris on July 12, 2012:
All this is gonna help our marriage so much. And make me a better husband to my beautiful wife.
Ty on July 02, 2012:
Im deployed to Afghanistan and Googled "things to do for my wife while deployed" and this is the best page that came up. Thanx.
P.S. Ashley Nicole- You started a journal the day you started dating a guy? Thats a little weird. Im just sayin.
dicaslotofacil on June 28, 2012:
Love like there was only a tomorrow, thanks for sharing good tips
Ashley Nicole(: on June 22, 2012:
Wow, that's amazing! My boyfriend and I have been dating for over 6months and I've been working on my 'one year journal'. I started it the day we started dating, 11.29.11, and everyday I've written one thing that I love about him and why and something extra about that day or something else... If you know what I mean;P
tejasvi on June 16, 2012:
thanx a lot....its awesome....
Me on June 08, 2012:
Leah on May 02, 2012:
These are very true for a continuous ,genuine relationship, to avoid separation but for a forever commitment with your spouse. Do it and our marriages will be effective and successful till the end of lives.I have applied this and it really works out well, and share this too t others for them the secret for a happy continuous relationship.
Pvt Gunter on April 29, 2012:
Thanks again. I've been coming on here for a while now. And these suggestions have really made our marriage and friendship blossom. Now especially that we have become military. It gets hard, but these help continue the spark that we started off with in high school. My wife and my marriage mean everything to me. You have saved the two things i hold dearest to my heart. Thank you
jac' neyo on April 29, 2012:
this is just how it was n is to be....
Daniel N on April 24, 2012:
Absolutely wonderful! I am printing these out for future reference... and present reference... All men need reminders, especially me.
ShepherdLover from Portland, OR on April 14, 2012:
What great advice, thanks so much for sharing!
Ozair Choudhry on April 11, 2012:
Waoo....thanks for sharing, will start working on them asap
Jonathan on April 09, 2012:
Great Hub =)
Grace to you mommy =)
yosemiesamiam on March 12, 2012:
in the true spirit of #86, I fail at probably 102 of these.
Papu (chennai) on March 08, 2012:
really good thoughts and worth reading it
akk on March 06, 2012:
Very nice. Congratulations
DANIEL CLINTON CHIBUIKE on February 27, 2012:
I say well done for this wonderful work. i can now treat my best the way I ought to.
Aaron on February 22, 2012:
That's absolutely awesome!!!
I gues it's too late for me! My wife's gone I wish we'd get back 2gether today so i can apply the list.
sreejith on February 16, 2012:
Mommy, you're a goddess in disguise. All my married life i have been looking for something like this. You saved a marriage.
Thanks a lot
BERNARD LEVINE from RUIMSIG, SOUTH AFRICA on February 15, 2012:
SECRETS OF LOVE By BERNARD LEVINE
Make your love one feel special everyday.
Do not allow your lives to become routine -
prepare lots of different activities to enjoy.
Never take your loved one for granted.
Keep your love forever precious,
sacred and beautiful.
What you put into your love
is what you will get out of your love.
Enrich your lives with prayer.
Always be your partners best friend.
© Bernard Levine
Mark on February 12, 2012:
Things I always thought of doing.Twenty eight years ,all kids raised 47 and never loved anyone like I love my wife.We look young feel young and love our grandbabys.Men it's ok to do what she tells you, if something's on your mind don't wait ask her gently.I don't let anything fester.But don't forget to keep learning about her needs and wants.Thats why I read things like this, thank you
day traders on February 09, 2012:
i love reading your comments guys.
james on February 05, 2012:
thanks for the advice this would be helpful :D
Badazzhuzband on February 01, 2012:
Nicely done. Love my wife more than anything on this planet. I hope the younger husbands pay attention to some of these things because we often overlook them as males. Trust me guys, even if you don't feel like it, just do it. You will soon realize that when momma is happy so are you. Besides, you married her, you should be wanting to do this anyway. Great reminder hub...
rhea awasthi on January 17, 2012:
bad husband on January 15, 2012:
i love my wife like 101 way
there is another women she interfare in our life and i lost my trust my wife think i love another women but truth is i love only my wife so how can i explain i am not bad she is not trust on me please advice
d.s.wankhede on January 11, 2012:
you are exactly right wife are doing lot of thing to our husband with little return.thanks
greg on January 08, 2012:
all of this sounds great. But you women are crazy. A man can do all of this and suddenly you may feel empty and it's all his fault. I think women need to get a grip on what's important. stop the fluff. get real. men try until they can't anymore and you then decide that they are the wrong guy. what if you were the wrong woman?
valerie on January 06, 2012:
this is a great list. Now I need a specific list of tips to keep the lady happy. I feel I follow my husband and step-son around the house and pick up after them as if they don't have a lick of sense. A list of little things would help. I hate having to advise them 24/7 on things they should already know. I hate nags. Do you know where I can find a tangible list like that? Ex: sandwiches leave crumbs on the counter, clean it; unfold the trash bag when replacing it; wash bathroom sink after use etc. I know it sounds dumb but if I could just hand them a list and say follow this, it would be great....thanks!
BERNARD LEVINE from RUIMSIG, SOUTH AFRICA on January 05, 2012:
HOW TO PLEASE YOUR LOVED ONE
Imagine the look on your loved one's face
discovering a secret love-note
hidden in the fridge
or when they find an apple
that has a ribbon tied all-around it
placed under a pillow.
For a very exciting reaction, leave flower-petals
floating in the bathwater.
Do something special for your loved one today
trying different pleasant ‘surprises'
and the flame of love will burn forever brightly.
Ash knowles on January 03, 2012:
I'm a young guy, this is definitely what I needed to work on romance and to make my girlfriend feel on top of the world! :) thanks!
Michal Rego on January 03, 2012:
Amazing suggestions, every must know this tips. thanks for the good work
Bobby Mathew on December 27, 2011:
Quite a good learning session..
Loving my fiance on December 26, 2011:
Getting married in April..Thank you for the tips.imma start doing them now before april (:.. can never hurt my diamond piece (:
pramood on December 22, 2011:
its realy worth full .iam missing my wife last one year
i have one kid also still my mife angry with me. she didn't get love for my side.iam irresponsible husbend she tell like this every time.that is my mistake.now iam realise my mistake .thank u very much
wskill on December 19, 2011:
Blessed are those who share their knowledge from experience or otherwise. For without them, many would be lost in the cocoon of ignorance. I am deeply grateful and impressed by the share selflessness shown by writing this piece. Thank you very very much indeed!!!
T - MoorE on December 14, 2011:
Thanks! I have read these sweet wordings and they are all nice for me to make my lover love me more that ever before. appreciates.!!!!
Ashwin on December 14, 2011:
its beautiful but why 6 sec cant we do more! Ha ha n thnx 4 the tips!
Prashneel on December 13, 2011:
this is awsome to know and it works well.
Connie Nanasy (Facebook) on December 12, 2011:
This is an absolutely beautiful list. I have only read half of them, but I plan to read all of them. I think that many of them could be also used by the woman toward the man. WOW! It was just exciting to read. My husband is great, but I would like for him to read these also. A lot of thought has been put into them. Thanks a lot.
roses on December 09, 2011:
i totally agree wuth this!!! women are special and we need to be traeted as such!!
Benjamin on December 06, 2011:
carlos on December 06, 2011:
This list is great small things that will make her feel appreciated. my goal is to finish this list off in a year. THANK YOU!
Balaji on December 02, 2011:
Very Useful tips to lead our love precious
ravan on November 29, 2011:
day traders on November 28, 2011:
I really like your post hope to read more from you.
Amirsaeed on November 27, 2011:
These tips are really great. I'm going to translate them to Farsi and put them on the net.
scutty1980 on November 22, 2011:
i will bookmark this page and keep the things i remember most in mind and will do everything i can do to make every other day we spend together the same as the 1st day we met. xxxxxx
lola on November 17, 2011:
Thank you very much for these great tips. I will definitely share them with my husband and brothers. Just practicing a few of them consistently and regularly will increase intimacy and make the marriage vibrant. God bless you.
abdallah sabry on November 14, 2011:
Uare a good guy .. Thank you
PromoTeamSrbija on November 14, 2011:
This is a great and informative post.Well, the points given were facts that could never go wrong. I have visited so many pages with the same discussion and topics
R.J.A.M.I. Harshan on November 12, 2011:
unexpectable in my life thanks million get in to my reallity life
i have to fallow somethink special,
raphy on November 11, 2011:
i really enjoyed reading thz tipz !!!!!!! at least it will bring sum changes in the relationshpz especial those who ar married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dory on November 08, 2011:
It's an awesome writing! Thank you!My husband recently got caught red handed that he's been cheating on me in last 10 months.Now I feel even worse after reading this feature! but May all of you stay happy anyway
Sara on November 07, 2011:
After reading this I was reminded how lucky I am. My hubby has done all of those for me (even the tip but I was at work) at home he says thank you and always shows love and support. I hope many others are as lucky and happy as I am.
Henry on November 02, 2011:
To all you practical woman out their. try to lighten up. your way to love your husband is to appriciate him if he tries some of these tips. and husbands if your wife is the practical type try and do something out of the ordinary for her like clean the house if you don't do it already. maybe you can do a couple of the jobs that you have been putting off, she will love you for it. she will consider that you care enough to take her feelings into consideration. do not just love her with words gifts touch and time sometimes just doing practical things can begin to meand a cracked relationship. if she is not practical then try, touch, time, gifts, words of encouragement, as well as acts of service.
justin on November 01, 2011:
belkacem cheddad on October 22, 2011:
i am hoping to have a wife i would make her feel that she is the only great woman on this planet. you guys let your wives feel like they are an angels coz indeed all women are angels. may god keep all your wives forever.
Sam Loves Evelyn on October 21, 2011:
Wow, great work here!! Read all 101!!!
siryoz0 on October 10, 2011:
I often email her quotes saying how much I care and I think she appreciated it very much for we are celebrating our 4th month together in the 20th of October.
ahmed on October 09, 2011:
Man that is really good. Lol I'm smiling cause the last great 2 things I think that is the best . Anyways Tbankx a lot . Man Ur wife or girlfriend is really happhy having u
albyguest on October 05, 2011:
Thanks for providing such useful information. I really appreciate your professional approach. I would like to thank you for the efforts you made in writing this post. gadget personalizzati. thanks
Wyatt 16 on October 03, 2011:
Wow...this list really works. BOOKMARKING IT!!! My girl also says that she loves me more often to...i guess she found this page to. Hahaha
Ricardo on September 29, 2011:
omg i love this it really works ive done four and my babygurl told me she feels like i feel like we were when we first went out(: