A soulmate is a person who ideally suited for another person. They can be family, friends or a romantic partner. A big sign of someone being your soulmate is the way you are drawn to the person.It's as if you are levitating and are being pulled to the person. It is said that a person can have 6-12 soulmate's throughout their lifetimes.
1.) Consistency from the other person- they are constantly in your life, or you notice they appear in your life when you need them the most.
2.) Someone who is genuinely concerned- they care about you, whether it has to do with your health or if your heartbroken.They care about your wellbeing.
3.) The person is your best friend as he is your lover
4.) Your intuition plays a role- you seem to know what they are thinking, or feeling. Or you have a weird feeling that they are near.
5.) Feeling an instant comfort- you dont feel nervous around them, you feel comfortable as if its family or someone your around all the time
6.) The person listen's to what you say and actually act's upon it- If they give you advice, you normally follow it. You dont hear what they have to say then not follow it
7.) Deep connection- you have a very deep connection spiritually with this person. And you will notice you have a habit of being drawn to them. Even when you try to push them out of your life. You both are drawn right back to each other
8.) Soulmates appear in difficult periods of your life- they seem to come around when you need them the most. Usually around the time when someone is dying or when you have dealt with heartbreak. They all of a sudden appear in your life
9.)There is no need to explain anything, the connection is intuitive- You often can already pick up on how they are feeling, so there is really no need for any words to be said.
10. In some ways, both are identical, but in other's they are not- It's a clue to learn from them from the things that are not the same as you. For example, a soulmate can enjoy life and take things slower. They take the time to slow down and pay attention to how beautiful everything around them is. But you dont, so its a sign you need to slow down as well. Your soulmate help you be a better person
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
— Maya Angelou
- “We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out. Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soul mate without losing his or her love and respect.”
— Linda Brady
- “A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes. We are attracted to another person at a soul level not because that person is our unique complement, but because by being with that individual, we are somehow provided with an impetus to become whole ourselves.”
— Edgar Cayce
- “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
— Roy Croft
- “A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise.”
— Richard Bach
- “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.”
— Elizabeth Gilbert
The age old debate of whether soulmates are "real" shouldn't be the debate. In my opinion, that is actually what it is, an opinion. No matter which way you try and talk about it, your going to get some backlash and some person trying to point out why and how you are wrong.
So, it may be better to stick to your own opinions and beliefs when it comes to conversations about soulmates and even the topic of twin flames. Unless you are actually interested in all that drama. If not, steer clear.