Purse Game Checklist
The Purse Game...
- Pass out a checklist like the one above to all of the guest. Ask them to grab their purses and get ready.
- The players will then dig through their purse searching for all of the items on the list.
- When all players are ready you will take turns telling everyone how many items they located in their purse and what the items are.
- The person who finds the most items on the checklist wins a prize.
How Well Do You Know The Bride?
- Pass out the bridal questionarre and pens to all of the guests.
- Give them a designated amount of time.
- When the time is up the hostess will read off the correct answers so the players can count their points. Each question with the right answer is worth one point.
- The player with the most correct answers wins a prize.
Wedding Mad Lib
Wedding Mad Lib
This particular game is a great ice breaker to get your guest to loosen up and start having fun.
- Create or download a mad lib template.
- Pass these out to you guest and have them fill in their blanks.
- When the guest are done filling them out have them give the papers to the bride.
- When all of the papers are turned the bride will go through and read the mad lib out loud. Which will give you a good laugh.
Wedding Word Scramble
- Pass out the scramble templates to all of your guest with a pen.
- Give all of the players a certain amount of time to decode as many mixed up words as possible.
- When everyone is done you will tally your correct answers.
- The person who has decoded the most words will win and get a prize.
Toilet Paper Dresses
Toilet Paper Dress Contest
- Break up the part into groups of two or three people.
- Provide each team with a large package of toilet paper of at least five rolls per team.
- Give them a short amount of time, during that time they have to make the best toilet paper wedding dress they can.
- When times runs out each teams model will show their dress to the bride.
- The team that created the best tp dress will win.
- Give all players one or two bingo card and some sort of bingo marker.
- The hostess will start calling off phrases or words having to do with a wedding instead of numbers.
- Set a certain amount of Bingo's you plan to stop at.
- Every bingo is a win.
He Said She Said Template
He Said She Said
- Collect quotes from the bride and groom. This can be things they say often for easier questions and things they say less often for harder questions.
- Give the guests the paper with quotes on it and a pen. Select a specific amount of time for your guests to fill out the quote worksheet. If you thing they both said one of the quotes then circle both of the answers.
- The hostess will read off the correct answers for the guest to grade their work and tally up their correct answers.
- The player that gets the most right wins.
Bride And Groom Pins
Clothespin Or Safety Pin Game
- Before the party select on or two "buzz" words.
- When the guests arrive give them a clothespin or safety pin and tell them not to say the buzz word.
- As more guest arrive an talk whenever they say the buzz word the person who caught them saying it gets to take their pin.
- This game can go on the duration of the party.
- Guests are trying to collects as many pins as possible before the party is over.
- The person who ends up with the largest amount of pins will win a prize.
Guess That Price Example
Guess That Price
- Give all guests a worksheet with commonly found household items like laundry detergent, a coffee pot, and other items.
- When all players have completed their price estimations the hostess will read of the correct answers.
- The guest will then add up the total difference between the correct sale price and the estimation.
- The smallest dollar amount difference wins a prize
Two Truths And A Lie
This is another great ice breaking game for all of the guest to get a chance to know each other.
- When all expected guest have arrived have everyone go around and tell everyone three things about themselves.
- Two of those things are true and one of them is going to be false.
- It is everyone's job to figure out which of the three statements is a lie.
Dexi from New England on July 31, 2015:
Some great ideas, thanks! My daughter's shower is coming up. The games always keep people entertained.