Reusable Utensils Made of Sturdy Bamboo in an Organic Cotton Container!
Why throw away your disposable utensils over and over again? These reusable bamboo utensils are an adorable alternative to those plastic versions that you can use over and over! Keep them in the reusable container which is made of recycled plastic bottles (durable and cool!) and throw them in your purse or tote and you're ready to go. These are a great way to cut down on plastic use, and be prepared for any meal that you might eat at work, school, or traveling. Scroll down to read more about these eco friendly utensils!
Use, Wash, Repeat!
Want a "take-everywhere" set of utensils for salads, fruits, lunches, and anything else you eat on the go? This is the perfect set to take with you.
Reasons why you should buy bamboo...
1. It's sustainable and renewable. You can regrow bamboo much quicker than traditional woods.
2. Bamboo is a hard wood, harder and more sturdy than maple.
3. Bamboo holds up over time.
4. You're sparing other trees from being cut down. Bamboo grows easily and quickly, unlike many other hardwoods.
5. As opposed to metal, this will break down over time once you're done with it (once it's endured a very long and useful life!)
Also, you can sign up for my online newsletter here to stay in touch with TheGreenerMe, stay updated on sales notifications, and receive green tips in every newsletter!
walclan on May 30, 2009:
Nice lens, bamboo is so versatile.