A Special Federal Grand Jury has been convened to hear evidence. which was never addressed, and witnesses who were not included in the 9/11 Commission Report. The evidence was omitted over the objections of victim family members such as Bob McIlvaine. McIlvaine's son Bobby was killed in the lobby of WTC1 by an explosive force which shattered thick construction-grade glass, and demolished the lobby. McIlvaine maintains this could not have been caused by "fireballs" of kerosene, the central component of jet fuel, coming down the elevator shafts, as the 9/11 Commission concluded.
McIlvaine, other family members, and a consortium of architects, engineers, and other scientists and technical experts maintain that the pattern of destruction of three skyscrapers on 9/11 indicates that they were destroyed by controlled demolition, using pre-planted explosives and incendiaries.
More than a dozen 9/11 family members who either have not signed settlement agreements which prohibit public discussion of the attacks, or have chosen to ignore them, are spearheading an effort with volunteer attorneys to challenge the 9/11 Commission's conclusion that the strikes on the Twin Towers by two commercial aircraft initiated a chain of events which resulted in the total destruction of three skyscrapers in lower Manhattan, World Trade Centers One and Two, and World Trade Center Seven.
WTC 7 was never hit by a plane, yet it collapsed in a first-ever instance of a construction faulty enough to bring the tower down in a perfectly symmetrical manner, into its own footprint, in seven seconds.
The New York State's Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York has not yet scheduled a date for proceedings to begin. However, the State's Attorney's Office says that a Grand Jury has been convened.
In a 58-page filing, accompanied by 57 exhibits, with the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York, evidence which the Lawyers' Committee for 9/11 Inquiry is calling for, which it says was never accounted for in the 9/11 Commission Report, includes:
- The testimony of first responders, such as firefighters, and other witnesses, that sequential explosions running down the height of the buildings from top to bottom, accompanied by bright "flashes" in patterns of "belts" around the perimeters of the buildings were seen and heard.
- The presence of residue in the dust, which was never addressed by the 9/11 Commission, which indicates the presence of high explosives and high-temperature incendiaries. The Lawyers' Committee criticizes the 9/11 Commission statement that no evidence of explosives were found as meaningless, since no testing for explosives was ever performed.
- The analysis by a French geophysicist in 2012 of seismic data from Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory at Columbia University, from which he draws the conclusion that "the three buildings were demolished by a controlled process."
- The announcement by the BBC that WTC7 had collapsed one-half hour before it actually did, while it stood in plain view on live television behind BBC announcer Jane Standley, and what the Lawyers' Committee considers the unsatisfactory explanation of the BBC attributing the oddity to an "error."
- Evidence of explosions in the lower levels of the North Tower even before the first plane hit, including the testimony of the head janitor William Rodriguez, who was honored at the White House by George W. Bush for his heroic actions that day.
In a supplement to the complaint with the short title "Persons with Material Information," in which many names have been redacted in the public version of the document in order to protect the Special Grand Jury process, the Lawyers' Committee seeks to call for witness testimony including:
- WTC security staff who have reported that in the weeks prior to 9/11, work crews came in to perform work late at night but were not required to sign in as required by established security policies, nor required to be accompanied by security staff members as required by established security policies.
- Persons who observed "power down" incidents in the weeks before 9/11, during which all security systems and cameras would have been disabled.
- An elevator company which was contracted to perform a massive "elevator modernization" in the nine months prior to 9/11, which the Committee contends is of special interest because access to the WTC elevator shafts would have also provided access to the main structural components, the core columns and beams, in the WTC towers.
- An "organization," which included many high-level defense department officials in the Bush administration, which was publicly recommending the invasion of Iraq long before 9/11. The unnamed organization, which can only refer to the Neoconservative think tank The Project for a New American Century, wrote in a policy paper that it would take a "new Pearl Harbor" to motivate the American people to undertake the commitment of money and troops needed for the US to assert its military power to maintain global dominance over the coming century. Project for a New American Century's Bush administration members included Kenneth Adelman, John Bolton, Dick Cheney, Zalmay Khalilzad, Richard Perle, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, and former Pentagon Comptroller Dov Zakheim.
- Five Israeli nationals who were arrested on 9/11 after being observed filming the attacks from a particularly strategic location, and celebrating and "high-fiving," whose van tested positive for the previous presence of explosives. Two of the men, it was reported by the New York newspaper The Jewish Weekly Forward, had been determined by the FBI to be Israeli Mossad agents. Mossad is the Israeli secret service equivalent of the CIA.
In addition, the FBI report on the detainees shows that the group had scouted out the location for the filming of the attacks on the day before, on September 10th, and posed as "construction workers" at the apartment building nearby. According to the FBI, one of the arrestees stated to the FBI that one of his co-workers told him "they are taking down the second building" on the morning of 9/11. Also found on the men at the time of their arrest was a WTC visitor card, large amounts of cash, and multiple passports and airline tickets for various destinations around the globe. Finally, a phone number was found on one of the arrestees which corresponded to a moving company which the FBI's Miami office determined had been used by one of the alleged 9/11 hijackers. One of the photos developed by the FBI of seized film shows one of the men flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smoldering ruins of the WTC.
- Persons with knowledge of the decision to evacuate the NYC Emergency Operations Center in WTC 7 before the collapse of the first tower, including Mayor Rudy Giuliani. WTC7 itself collapsed later that afternoon, in what was positively identified as a demolition by world demolition expert Danny Jowenko, who in 2011 died in a single-car accident when he crashed into a tree on a Sunday morning on his way to church.
- Persons who were involved in making stock trades just prior to 9/11 which predicted a sudden plunge in the stock price of American Airlines.
- Persons with control over the immediate destruction of 99.5% of the steel evidence of the destroyed buildings, against the Fire and Explosion Guidelines of the National Fire Protection Association, which requires testing for explosives anytime there is evidence of "high-order damage" or "the shattering of the [steel] structure." The steel was loaded onto barges and shipped to China and India, where it was melted for other uses.
- Scientific and technical experts in the fields of high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, and demolitions.
The Lawyers' Committee at numerous points in the documents filed stress that any identification of persons in the petition should not be taken as "an indication that such persons are alleged by the Lawyers' Committee to have been a perpetrator or to have been a suspect in regard to the federal crimes reported by the Lawyers' Committee."
Immediately after the attacks, Osama bin Laden denied any involvement with them. Some have challenged the authenticity of later videotapes in which men purported to be bin Laden take responsibility for the attacks.
In a press release the Lawyers' Committee contends that "the evidence permits no other conclusion, as a matter of science, as a matter of logic, as a matter of law" than that the three WTC buildings which were destroyed on 9/11 were felled by controlled demolition.
Brad on March 29, 2019:
Conspiracy Theory has been used by the government effectively for a very long time. It is like PC correct. Neither of these two is a definitive answer to anything.
Without regard to the label of conspiracy theory, when an investigation doesn't give basic scientific fact, we don't have to determine if it was someone. We only have to determine the facts of what happened and how it happened as in the 911 event.
The 911 commission didn't include for example WTC 7 in its report. Yet, WTC 7 went down exactly like WTC 1 and 2. But the big difference is that WTC 7 wasn't hit by a plane going several hundred miles per hour. That is not a conspiracy until we find out how scientifically it could have happened.
In addition, how did these three steel framed high rise building collapse from fire, when no other steel framed high rise in the world have done it.
mary mary on March 29, 2019:
Any time I do comment......people think I'm crazy. There are alot of people that feel the same way! It was an inside job............my non other than by the ZIONISTS that run this country!
Brad on March 24, 2019:
The fact that no one commented on this article is itself a comment.
To have one of the WTC building go down at the speed of gravity is unbelievable as that would have been the first steel high rise in the world to do that from a fire. To have two of them do that is even more unlikely because the first WTC tower was the first of its kind, and it was suspicious. The second WTC tower makes it like having two consecutive Royal Flush poker hands.
With those kinds of incredible odds, what would a third WTC high rise be when it was the only one of the three buildings that went down at the speed of gravity that was not hit be a large aircraft. And the 911 commission didn't even include any result on WTC 7.
Then we add the fact, that all of the steel from all three WTC buildings were expeditiously shipped to China and India. It is not like we don't use steel in the US. The speed at which this transfer of the steel outside the country is also highly suspicious.
Then we have OBL offering that it wasn't him, when if he was involved he would have been boasting it all over the world. Then couple that with OBL escaping a world wide hunt for almost ten years.
"Death of Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia
[Search domain en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Osama_bin_Laden] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Osama_bin_L...
Osama bin Laden, the founder and first leader of the Islamist group Al-Qaeda, was killed in Pakistan on May 2, 2011 shortly after 1:00 am PKT (20:00 UTC, May 1) by United States Navy SEALs of the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Development Group (also known as DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six)."
Tie that with "world demolition expert Danny Jowenko, who in 2011 died in a single-car accident when he crashed into a tree on a Sunday morning on his way to church."
And now you have a connection that indicated the 911 story as told by the government may have been unraveling. All of a sudden, we not only find OBL, but we have him killed in a raid on his living quarters. He was living for years near a Pakistan Military Base, and no one knew. Of course, GW Bush wasn't going to find him because OBL might have information that would change the story. If you look at how Obama and GW Bush have gotten along when Trump became president that would also indicate why Obama might have given a kill order for OBL.
It is a lot like getting rid of the smoking steel from the WTC buildings. No evidence can be used like when there is a shooting between two people. The one that lives can tell his side of the story, and it doesn't have to be true, because there is no one to refute it.
WTC 7 going down at the speed of gravity, and not being hit by any planes, or any of its debris raises the odds from impossible to insanity. It also shows that people are sheep.
They can be moved to adopt Climate Change and the Paris Accord to validate a very sketchy scientific story that has little evidence and even if true their solution is not really a solution.
They can take an even more ridiculous set of events from 911 and totally ignore its more tangible logic that at the very least ignores scientific laws.
The 911 commission like most government commissions and reports doesn't have a goal of finding the truth, instead it has done its job if they can convince people that any opposition to their official story is a "conspiracy theory". Labeling anything as a conspiracy theory is much like throwing flame retardant on a fire, all you have left is smoke.
The problem is that conspiracy theories try to conflate the event and its facts with trying to pin it on someone or something. When the process should be first to look at the facts and the science of the event, and investigate it for its facts, and anomalies. Get that first step locked down, then go further if the evidence supports it.
For example, start with the observable information. Then pose the questions. We have two objects that will be known to hit the WTC buildings 1 and 2. Then we have a lot of video that shows the first WTC being hit and exploding. A scientific fact would be how many gallons of jet fuel would it take to make the building collapse. It could be seen that an instant after hitting the building a lot of jet fuel exploded, then it was followed by a lot of black smoke. How much of the jet fuel exploded in the first moments? Then go on with why was their black smoke, and what does that do to the heat intensity of the fire. As in the hotter the flame the more oxygen is being consumed, but black smoke does what?
One could also ask about the so called targets?
Why the WTC? the Empire State building would have been a better target. It is in the heart of the city and the spread of the damage would have been more extreme. Even Times Square or Rockefeller Center would have caused more damage.
Why the Pentagon? The NSA or the CIA building would have been very easy targets compared to the low height Pentagon, and to hit that building alone would require a high skill level and because of the shape and the spaces of the building, it would be a very low damage hit, as it was. Certainly the White House or the Capital Building would have been better targets.