Mr zino Engineer graduated from the University of Batna 2, my hobby is writing, researching, and working online
Who is the woman?
The woman is that gentle being to whom God has deposited the secrets of the universe in love and tenderness, and for whom hats have been raised for her active role in society, and she was responsible for raising new generations, male and female, with the aim of building a better future for the homeland.
Facts about violence against women
There are many facts associated with violence against women, including:
- Out of every 3 women around the world are subjected to violence.
- 58% of all women killed in 2017 were killed by an intimate partner or family member.
- 71% of all human trafficking includes women and girls
- Mainly for sexual exploitation.
- 1 in 5 refugee and internally displaced women have experienced sexual violence in conflict-affected countries.
Facts about women's economic rights
Women do not enjoy the same economic rights as men, as unpaid care work, lack of fair pay and job security, poor working conditions, limited opportunities to own land and inherit property all undermine women's rights.
- More than 2.7 billion women do not have the same job opportunities as men, with laws restricting the types of jobs they can do.
- Less than 15% of landowners worldwide are women.
- In 2018, the estimated global gender pay gap was 22%, with women earning about 78% of what men earn.
- Nearly 82 million women around the world enjoy no legal protection against discrimination in the workplace.
Scientific facts about women
Other facts related to women include:
- The female brain contains the same number of brain cells as men, although a man's brain is nine percent larger than a woman's, because women's brains consist of a monolithic, denser cell set.
- One woman dies every ninety seconds around the world from complications of pregnancy or childbirth.
- Wrinkles in women occur due to excessive exposure to sunlight.
- Women blink twice as much as men.
Facts about Women Leaders
There are many facts related to women in the field of leadership, including:
- A leading woman is considered more convincing than a leading man.
- Women leaders are challenged when they feel rejected, learning from difficulties and adversity.
- Women leaders work in a holistic leadership style when making decisions, or trying to solve problems.
- There is a high probability that women leaders will ignore the rules followed and at the same time bear the consequences of their actions.
The first women
Women entered many fields that were considered to be men's fields, the most important of which are:
1. Junko Tabei, the first woman in the world to climb Mount Everest.
2. Valentina Tereshkova, the world's first female astronaut.
3. Sirimavo Bandaranaike, the first woman to be elected as the head of the Government of Sri Lanka in the world.
4. Isabel Perón, the first president of the world (Argentina).
5. Eileen Collins, the world's first female as the leader of a space shuttle.
6. Irene Zubaida Khan, the first Muslim woman to serve as Secretary General of Amnesty International.
7. Han Myeong-sook, South Korea's first female prime minister.
8. Shirin Ebadi, the first Muslim woman to receive the Nobel Peace Prize in 2003.
9. Kiran Baloch, the woman with the highest individual test scores in the women's cricket test.
10. Angela Merkel, Germany's first chancellor, took office in November 2005.
11. Dr. Habiba Sarabi, the first female ruler of Afghanistan.
12. Margaret Beckett, the first female foreign minister in England.
13. Portia Simpson Miller, the first woman Prime Minister of Jamaica, in February 2006.
14. Veronica Michelle Bachelet Jeria, the first woman to hold the presidency of Chile.
The role of women in society
Women have an undeniable active role in the renaissance and development of society. It has its presence and status by laying the foundations of society.
Women are half of society, they are mothers, wives, sisters and friends, and besides that, they are doctors, engineers, teachers and educators,
Hence, its effective role in the reform and construction of society, from taking its role in all professions that are consistent with the nature of its body tirelessly or tirelessly,
Not only that, but women have triumphed over the most important and fundamental role in building generations and advancing young people by working to raise children and contribute to the upbringing of the future generation.
The role of women in the family
It is the cornerstone of the family and the next pillar that children turn to to solve their problems, it bears the responsibility of managing the house and the responsibility of its economy and system,
The mother is the jewel that shines with safety for everyone around her, and the real dependence of the family is only on the mother who paints for the success of her family, who if she were absent one day would lose care and tenderness and grow up a generation lacking kindness and compassion.
It is women who bring out generations of parents, they are the basis of education and the nucleus of building society, which is why women are said to be life.
- How Can You Thicken Eyelashes
In this article we offer you very good recipes for thickening eyelashes as well as the best tips for eyelash care
- Hair Care, Normal, Greasy and Dry
In this article we present ways to care for hair of all kinds as well as tips for always getting better hair.
- The Role of Green Tea in Weight Loss
In this article we will talk about the benefits of green tea and its role in weight loss As well as the harms of excessive intake of harmful tea And a glimpse of green tea.
- How to Become a Social Media Influencer (Fashion and Beauty)
In this article we will learn about ways to join the world of fashion and beauty and how to become influential on social media sites and we will learn how to become an influencer on fashion and beauty using your accounts on YouTube and Instagram.
© 2022 mr zino