Nicolas searches the common point between historical facts and social psychology. He is fond of holistic moments in this processus
The Seventh Year of Conflict
Some political analysts undermine the main layers of the conflict. There are interior civil opposition; aggression of Russia towards Ukraine; geopolitical opposition of Russian Federation and collective West. So, the content of conflict is like a layer pie. Each layer in it is formation of problems, that became the case of the conflict, but just the complex of events permitted opposition to acquire such an extent. Due to the intervention of Russia this” Black Swan” received the military interpretation. Menendez, Enrique, (2019, August, 05).
Genetic, Social Factors: Connections and Interconnections
- Genetic factors are very interesting and original in the history of residents in Donbas. The former Soviet spy Victor Suvorov, the modern historian, absolutes the role of genetic factor in further development of Donbas personality and further decision of Donbas conflict. In one word he poses the question “heredity or experience?”.
- “You will not reeducate anybody in DNR-LNR. If the people went so easy on so-called referendum about so-called independence, thus, it’s necessary to construct the wall just now. The matter is in genetics, more precisely, in negative selection. In the same Northern Korea three generations of leaders changed, the negative selection was continuing, nothings were fighting their way to the top; all positives were sent to camps, prisons and the firing undergrounds. Through this strainer passed several generations. The same were happening on the territory of the former Russian Empire. There was the First World War, the civil war, the revolution of 1917.
- Those who didn’t accept the revolution perished or emigrated. As a result, the first generation of the USSR, children of those who was battling for ideas of Bolsheviks or was sitting hiding their tail. Then, at the times of the Second World War the most heroic and active part of the people perished on fronts, emigrated again, and disappear in camps. A new generation was born, from those who never were against.
- The negative filtering out is almost 100 years. Precisely the same, even worse was happening in Ukraine. Those, that now in the circumstances of the war continue to steal and build corruption schemes, are descendants of who passed this active strainer. Their parents and grandfathers were conducting themselves in 1917 and in 1941. It’s terrible and scary. Moreover, it’s pleasant for me that no matter how many times Ukraine wasn’t passed through the strainer of negative selection she left new forces for the first and the second Maidan.
- For the last half a year, all have already understood: Donbas doesn’t feed but rushes. I.e. the slang means — gives empty black hauls. You will live without it. Those, who are for Ukraine, must collect things and to leave DNR-LNR forever, starting a new life on the peaceful territory. Nowadays, the power of state doesn’t depend on the dimensions of its territory and its mineral resources.»
"Pacific" Historical Programme
- No doubt, Victor Suvorov knows how to work with documents. He knows not only about Russian tanks on Donbas, but about the powerful ideological propaganda at all levels of DNR-LNR functioning. It will be very meaningful to consider the program on the history in the secondary school of these new formations. For example, it says about Ukraine in modern time of Donbas history in such a way:
- War of people republics Novorossia for independence .
- The beginning of anti-terroristic operation in Donbas.
- The spreading of military conflict.
- The people militia of Donbas.
- The punitive battalion of I. Kolomoyskiy.
- The main stages and key events of the civil war in Donbas (defense of Slaviansk, struggle for Mariupol, battles for Shahtiorsk, entourages, kotyol in military slang, of Ilovaisk, Amvrosiievo, Debaltsevo, Saur tomb, Donetsk airport.
- The military confrontation on the territory of LNR. The Minsk arrengements and “cease-fires” in Donbas. The blockade of Republics.
- Policy of Kyiv government on the occupied territories DNR and LNR. Russophobia and neo-nazism as elements of social and political life of modern Ukraine. (Odessa “Khatyn”).
- Yes, this excerpt is taken from the Educational Program on History for senior pupils of the Secondary school, (Program of the subject Defense of Motherland, 2019, p.44)
- Many ordinary citizens of Ukraine would support the Wall’s idea of Victor Suvorov. Contrary, there are citizens that would like Donbas be reintegrated in the Ukrainian territory. A certain number of Ukrainian patriots live in Donbas. What will be their destiny in case of the Wall?
- What are positions of psychologists and how may they be applied to the military conflict in Donbas?
- So, theories of human development could be summarized by three approaches.
- The first, which explains with V. Suvorov’s proposition, held that endogenous (phylogenetic) factors dominate development. It passes through a series of invariant stages. Each stage is characterized by a qualitative distinctive structure of the organism and a qualitative distinct pattern of interaction between organism and environment. Gesell (1941,p13) wrote, for example:
Environment… determines the occasion, the intensity, and correlation of many aspects of behavior, but it does not engender the basic progressions of behavior development. These are determined by inherent, maturation mechanisms.
- The second, the causal relations of development to culture are neatly summarized in Gesell’s metaphorical declaration that “Culture accumulates: it does not grow. The glove goes on the hand: the hand determines the glove” (1945, p 358). Gesell’s ideas went out of fashion in the 1950s, but recent years have witnessed a significant revival of interest in innate biological constraint on development. (Grotuss, Bjorklund, & Csinady, 2007; Pinker, 2002). Some of these approaches adopt the view that the role of the environment is restricted to “triggering” the realization of endogenous structures.
- In the third, Piaget, one of the most influential developmental theorists, argued for the equal weight of endogenous and exogenous factors in development of the personality (Smith, 2002).
Alastair Ager, Alison Strang. (2008). Understanding Integration: A conceptual Framework. Journal of Refugees Studies, Volume 21, Issue2, June 2008, Pages 166-191, http://doi.org/10.1093/jrs/fen 016
Annual Report on Ukraine, available at: https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/euro
Bandura, A.(2002)Social cognitive theory of mass communication. In J.Bryant & D.Zillmann (Eds)., LEA’s communication series. Media effects. Advances in theory and research (p.121-153). Lawrence Eribaum Associates Publishers
Gesell, Arnold.(1941). The Protection of Early Mental Growth. https://doi.org/10.1111/j. 1939-0025.1941.tb05833.x
Menendez, Enrique. (2019, August, 05,). A pie is according to Donbas. Why there’s no Ukrainian plan on decision of conflict during 5 years of war.
Skinner, B.F. (1953). Science and human behavior. Macmillian Co., 1953. ISBN 0-02-929040-6
Smith, G.A. (2002). Place-Based Education: Learning to be Where We are. https://doi.org/10ю1177/00317270208300806
Social and Personality Development: An Advanced Textbook
Redactors:Michael E. Lamb, Marc H. Bornstein,