Western Union MoneyWise Prepaid Visa Card
Western Union Prepaid Visa Card is Finally here and this Prepaid Visa card does it all. They say it is free to sign up and start enjoying all of the benefits of their new MoneyWise card. The neat thing about the MoneyWise Prepaid Debit card is that you can have some one send money from any of the thousands of Western Union Locations and put the money directly onto your Prepaid Debit Card. That is something you can not do with a ACCOUNT NOW Prepaid Debit Card or a Russell Simmons RUSH CARD prepaid debit card. You can use the Western Union MoneyWise card anywhere visa is accepted and you never have to worry about over spending because you are only allowed to use what's on your prepaid visa card, so there never is any overspending. It's a very simple card to use, you do not need a bank account and do not have to worry about a credit check because its not required. Pretty Simple, huh? Most people just know Western Union for sending money to friends and loved ones when there is emergencies, but Western Union has gotten smart and have lots of other great services to offer like, Prepaid Gift Cards, Prepaid Phone cards and Prepaid Wireless payments plus the Prepaid Western Union Visa card like the one here. Here you can find out about all these prepaid services and much more.
The Benefits of having a Western Union Prepaid Visa Card
1. You have a choice of over 43,000 Western Union locations to add cash to you Card and you can find locations in food stores, drug stores, Gas stations and lots of other convenient locations.
2. You can use your new MoneyWise Visa Debit card anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted and you can use on line and get cash at ATMs You do not need a bank account and there is no credit check required, you get to activate your card online for free, you get no fees on transactions, no monthly maintenance fees and you can buy stuff online or anywhere MasterCard is accepted including ATMs.
3. Its safe, even safer than carrying cash and if you lose your card or its stolen, Western Union will replace the funds. Your Western Union Prepaid card is protected by MasterCard's Zero Liability Policy.
4. Less fees than most cards, You do not have to worry about monthly fees, no cost to buy things and you can load your MoneyWise card for free via direct deposit and its free to sign up.
5. When you need money fast you can Receive a Western Union Money Transfer transaction onto your Western Union Prepaid Debit Card.
6. You can manage your account online or over the phone and Western Union also offers SMS text and email alerts to track your balance so you will know how much funds are available.
7. The Rewards that you can earn from Western Union are some of the Best you can get with a prepaid card like free phone time with some qualifying transactions, you earn rewards every time you have a transaction with your card plus rewards when you add cash to your prepaid debit card. You save time with no form to fill out when sending money or receiving money.
Western Union Visa Card
How do I Load My MoneyWise Prepaid Debit Card
One of the fantastic things about a MoneyWise Debit card is you can receive Western Union money transfers directly onto your card. To enable this feature you simply call the number on the back of your prepaid Visa or MC to enable this feature for you. To receive future loads or money transfers the number to call is (1-888-215-6772). The will require some personal information about yourself so that the bank will be able to tell who you are. Once your card is enabled or activated you will be able to load money onto your account in 3 different ways.
1. You will be able to receive future Western Union money transfers. Just have your sender send you a Western Union Money in Minutes or next day transfer. What you do is obtain the MTCN from your sender and then just call the toll free number that is on the back of your prepaid debit card. They will then ask you for your card account information and the MTCN number.
2. You can also load your on Cash on to your MoneyWise Prepaid Debit Card. Just find a Western Union agent or location near you and fill out the Grey Prepaid Services form. Just indicate the load amount and pay the Western Union reload Fee.
3. The other and cheapest way to do it is through direct deposit. Just fill out the direct deposit request for that you will find on there website and provide to your employer to have all or part of your paycheck deposited directly to your Prepaid Debit Card Account.
Western Union Prepaid Visa Gift Cards
Another one of Western Unions Prepaid Debit Card Services is that you can buy one of their gift cards for a family or friend for any occasion. You can buy a $100 dollar card for your friend or loved one or family member for the cost of $5. Its not a bad dill considering that you also get a Card with a personal voice message that you can add to the gift. You get the prepaid VISA cart plus you can choose from a selection of many for all types of occasions. They have several types of Birthday Cards, Seasonal Cards, thank you and congratulation cards, and Special Occasion cards.
Process of getting a $100 gift card is simple
1. Select and customize your Printed Greeting Card
Add your personal message that they will print inside the greeting card
2. Choose the Visa Amount you want to load up to $100
You can add from $5 dollars to $100 dollars and they will put the prepaid visa gift card with your greeting Card. Then they can you the card on anything they want using VISA where ever it is accepted.
3. Record your personalized message you want to put on the card
After your pay for the card, call the number 1-866-953-6490 to record a free personal message which your recipient and you will hear when they activate their Visa Gift Card
4. Put the information for mailing you also get free shipping of the Greeting and Gift Card but there are other options if you need the Prepaid Visa Gift cars a lot sooner.
Or if you want it a lot faster, you can choose these FedEx options:
FedEx 2 Day ($9.99)
FedEx Standard Overnight ($12.99)
*Note the card has a $2.50 a month charge if you do not use the card for 12 consecutive months and is issued by Meta Bank a member of FDIC. So you Will want to tell your family or friends to use it or they could lose some of the money you give them.
How To Use Your Credit Card or Debit Card
Western Union Rewards Program - Gold Cash
One of the Benefits of having a Western Union Prepaid Gold Card is their Rewards program, it is easy use, easy to earn and easy to redeem. You get to earn points on all qualifying transactions For every $2 dollars you spend you earn a point and the more points you earn and save on your Gold Card. The great thing is all rewards earned can be loaded right onto your Gold Card and used instantly.
- $5 Service Fee Reduction
- $5 Phone Time on Gold Card
- $5 On Gold Card Prepaid Debit Card
- $12 Service Fee Reduction
- $12 Phone Time on Gold Card
- $12 On Gold Card Prepaid Debit Card
- $30 Service Fee Reduction
- $30 Phone Time on Gold Card
- $30 On Gold Card Prepaid Debit Card
- $100 Service Fee Reduction
- $100 Phone Time on Gold Card
- $100 On Gold Card Prepaid Debit Card
If you want to take advantage of this program you must update your prepaid card to a Gold Master Card. The prepaid card is free and you get all the benefits as described in the rewards program. You also earn money each time you add cash a a Western Union location. You can get the card with out a credit check or bank account.
Things to Note if you Get a Western Union Prepaid Debit Card
1. If your card gets lost or stolen you need to contact Western Union Asap they have a toll free number you can them at 1-888-215-6772. Calling them quickly will keep any charges down as low as possible. You should not be liable for the unauthorized use of your Western Union Money Wise card provided that you call them as soon as you know the card is lost or has been stolen. Plus the sooner you notify Western Union the faster they can send you a new card.
2. When you use your card at the pump, or reservations for a hotel, at a restaurant or renting a car the company charging you is going to put a preauthorization on the card to make sure you have enough money to cover the cost. For example I put gas swiping my card at the pump and my card was debit $100 dollars even though I just put $20.If I only had $40 dollars on my card that transaction would have been denied. The difference of $80 dollars was held for several days and in some cases I hear it can be to 30 days. SO you might just want to walk up to the cashier and tell how much you want. If you are going on a vacation or business trip you might want to have to extra cash on your car for the things you do not have control of, like preauthorization charges. If you make hotel reservations ask how much they are going to hold back so you do not have any surprises. Also you might have trouble renting a car with some companies and others will require a $300 or more deposit when renting with a prepaid debit card.
3. The best way to check your balance on your card is online, that way you can avoid the fees at ATM machine. You can also call customer service and Western Union will not charge you any feels like most companies. Just be aware that when you have a prepaid debit card you have to watch the way you spend your money or you will have less of it to spend.
Western Union Prepaid Phone Service
The Western Union Prepaid Phone service is another prepaid service like the Prepaid Debit Visa Card the you might consider getting. You can prepay for phone services and use Western Union to pay your wireless phone bill, prepaid home phone bill or you can purchase a long distance card. Its easy to use, the service is fast and convenient. Payments are usually made in minutes of your payment. The provider that you use will directly credit your account. Western Union has many participating Agents and lots of places for you to choose from. The rates are great on rechargeable long distance calls made also.
You can Recharge your long distance card online or over the phone. The companies you can choose from for your wireless payments are SprintPCS, Cingular’s GoPhone, MetroPCS, TracFone and lots more. Payments also accepted for prepaid home phone providers such as as 1-800-Reconex, NOW Communications, Cavalier Telephone, CAT Communications and lots more.
Western Union Links
- Urban Trust Success - Prepaid Visa Debit Card
The Urban Trust Bank Prepaid Debit Visa also know as the Urban Trust Success Visa Prepaid Debit card is simply a re loadable visa debit card that can help you better manage your money. You can take control over your money by only spending the money..
- Vision Premier Prepaid Platinum Visa Debit Card
The Vision Premier Prepaid Debit VISA Card has an option for all your basic needs in using a Credit card, three cards one Vision. 1. The Vision Premier is a Visa Prepaid card and also called The Paycheck Card. If upi want to have direct...
- The Black VISA Card
The Ultimate buying tool for those who demand only the best of what life has to offer at least that's what they advertise. The Black Card is not just a piece of plastic its made with carbon and brags on being the ultimate buying tool. The Black Card.
- PEX Visa Prepaid Card For Business
The PEX Visa Prepaid Business Card is just like most prepaid card but its mainly for Used for employees of Business to keep track of their business expenses instead of them using a corporate Credit Card. The PEX card funds employees for purchases...
- Free UPside Visa Prepaid Card - Your own Design get ...
The Upside Visa Prepaid Card is the only card that offers the features of a regular checking account and the flexibility of an online service. The Upside Visa Card has cash back rewards programs and has the lowest fees amongst the leading prepaid...
- Ace Cash Express Visa Prepaid Debit Card
Ace Cash Express is mainly know for check cashing and paying your utilities bills, but they also offer services like Payday Loans, Car Title Loans. Prepaid Cell phones and also Prepaid Debit Cards.Take control of your finances and go get your self a.
- Exact Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card
The Exact Prepaid MasterCard is simply another prepaid debit card from Meta Bank. There motto is to Experience the freedom and convenience of a Prepaid Mastercard. The Exact Prepaid MasterCard offers you the luxury of having a MasterCard with out...
- Walmart Money Card - Prepaid Visa Debit Card
Walmart Money Card is one of the fastest growing Prepaid Debit cards. If you go to walmart you will see them at the counter and it only cost $3 dollars to get one on these cards of you get one online you will save the three dollars. This hupages give
- WesternUnion Moneywise Prepaid Card - Western Union ...
Western Union Prepaid Visa Card is Finally here and this Prepaid Visa card does it all. They say it is free to sign up and start enjoying all of the benefits of their new MoneyWise card. The neat thing about the MoneyWise Prepaid Debit card is that..
- AXIS Bank credit card india
UTI Bank's Gold Plus Credit Card goes beyond meeting expectations. There is always more to enjoy and more to gain with a Gold Plus Credit Card.
- The RushCard -Russell Simmons Prepaid Visa Debit Car...
Bad Credit? Don't Have A Bank Account But Need To Get Some Plastic? If you're on a low income or receiving government benefits you may find it difficult to open a bank account. Maybe you've got into debt and...
- When is it time for a prepaid debit card?
Overdraft fees are the devil. You know, the $20 and sometimes now, $30 dollar fees your bank charges when you make a transaction and don't have the funds to cover the bill. See, the wonderful thing about...
- cheap offshore debit card (Usa and Euro)
Hello!! I want to share my experience with debit/credit card sites...Two months ago I was looking for a new offshore debit card for withdrawing cash from my Paypal account, because I'm an Ebay seller...So I...
Money Management : Getting a Western Union Prepaid Visa With No Credit Check
Money Wise Prepaid Debit Card Fees
Signature Purchase Transaction Fee
(when sufficient funds are available)
Monthly Maintenance Fee
PIN Purchase Transaction Fee
Payroll Direct Deposit
Automated Phone Customer Service
Live Customer Service Fee
Online Electronic Statement
ATM Balance Inquiry/Decline Fee
Bill Payment Online Fee
Bank to Card Transfer Fee
ATM Withdrawal Fee
(plus applicable ATM operator fees)
(monthly charge beginning in month 13 of inactivity)
Paper Statement Fee
(per requested statement)
Agent Location Cash Load Fee
Re-issue Lost/Stolen Card Fee
Western Union Moneywise Limits
Western Union Limits
Initial Card Load Limit
ATM Cash Withdrawal Limit
(per 24 hours)
Maximum Load Amount
(per 24 hours)
Maximum Card Balance
Maximum Number of Loads per month
(including both POS Money Loads and Money Transfer Loads)
Western Union: yes! song
Western Union Money Wise Poll
Western Union MoneyWise Comments
richard on December 28, 2014:
Here is my email address again michael...firstname.lastname@example.org that's the correct one okay
Richard on December 28, 2014:
@michael weimer mail me at email@example.com
Michael Weimer on June 15, 2013:
This is Michael Weimer and i was woundering if this is real or not if someone could text me on my cell phone or i can send you the email that i would like for some one to look at cause it involding a lot of money.
rippedbywu on December 12, 2012:
couldn't log onto dashboard, said pw was wrong, so reset pw, still didn't let me in. i reset pw couple more times, still not working. i called customer service, they said " I HAVE TO HAVE MADE A PURCHASE RECENTLY IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO LOGIN TO DASH BOARD"..... whatthe^%$%%$^%#@???!! ...last purchase i made using this card was 6 days ago, apparently WU requires that you use their card every couple days just to be able to get to the dashboard, nice huh?? what a hassle...
lawrence jett on December 07, 2012:
the information was understandable to rerecieve one
Kim on October 23, 2012:
Why do you have to wait 4 days in order to get your money this is stupid...maybe I'll go back to green dot the money is right there no waiting
FrankLiPani on March 19, 2012:
All of this Authorship Time promoting Western Union. Have you nothing better to do?
Nadine on February 21, 2012:
I had recomendend Western Union card to other but I will tell everybody I how you took a $101 from my card 4 gas that I didn't get & wil not give my money back til the 4day. I hate this card & will post this on every place i can too let everyone know how you keep people money 4 your on use. I need my own money but what the hell does western union care. I put this money on the care 2 pay my 79yr old mothers electric bill which will be turned off 2morow & you won't give me MY MONEY not yours 4days later. I paid to put my money on this card but you will never get another penny of my money again. Walmart card is better than yours.
liam r lane on November 16, 2011:
customer service was extremely helpful, thankyou
Fefa on July 15, 2011:
so, if I don't wanna put money every month it is okay!?? just up to 13 or 11 months it is gonna be fee charge...is it?? Thank you
kia31 (author) from Los Angles on June 03, 2011:
Bunch you need to give your employer your Bank Routing Number and Bank Account Number and they will be able to set it up for you.
leonard mills on June 03, 2011:
i keep trying to find out who debited my card & all i get is can't access page must have been deleted. i have a wu master card.
Bunch40 on May 31, 2011:
How do I go by sitting up my direct deposit?
floating mind from Chicago, Illinois on February 02, 2011:
Good information. If anyone is thinking about a prepaid credit card, this one could work nicely for you. Take a look at https://hubpages.com/money/list-of-prepaid-credit-... to find reviews from the better business bureau about various prepaid credit cards.
A.V.M on October 17, 2010:
Was wondering when they would come with something as good as this...Thanks for doing so!!!...It's just what I've been waiting and looking for.
devsir on March 30, 2010: