Jell-O Chocolate Mocha Mousse
Jell-O Chocolate Mocha Mousse requires a group of ingredients that are inexpensive to buy. The total cost to make this dessert is roughly, $2.50 USD and serves 4 people. Each serving costs approximately .63 cents!
A break down in cost is as follows:
- 1 box of Jell-O brand, sugar free instant pudding costs about $1.29 USD.
- You will need about $.88 cents worth of low fat milk, if you buy a half gallon at approximately $3.50.
- If you purchase decaffeinated instant coffee for around $2.50 a jar, you will use approximately $.20 cents worth.
- A can of light whipped cream usually costs about $2.75. However, you get about 40 (2 tablespoon) servings out of it. Therefore it will cost you about $.13 cents worth to add a small bit to your scrumptious dessert.
My Ever Loving Eat Anything Children
It is very difficult to find a dessert for under $1.00 USD per serving. This dessert is also somewhat healthy. It includes Vitamin D, Vitamin A, and Calcium from the milk and cream. It is low in sugar and saturated fat as well.
I know it may sound too good to be true, but this is one scrumptious treat. It is light and fluffy, and can be enjoyed after a meal of any type. It is extremely easy to make, can be done very quickly, and is best when placed in your refrigerator for about 30 minutes to chill.
Listed below are more flavors of Jell-O brand items for you to try. Be creative, and feel free to use the different flavors, and experiment with the options Jell-O brand gives you. If your preference is more of a fruity flavor, by all means, try a coconut mousse. Even a vanilla mousse would be satisfying and bring smiles to the faces of your loved ones. By creating inexpensive and tasty desserts using the method in explained in this recipe with any flavor, your family will be greatly impressed, and your children will bragging about how wonderful you are; if they are not already!
- Everyday and Easy Dessert Recipes | JELL-O
If youâ€™re secretly hoping for leftovers, these JELL-O gelatin and pudding recipes are not for you.
Inexpensive and Tasty Dessert
- 1 box Jell-o Brand chocolate pudding (you may substitute the chocolate flavor for another of your choice), sugar free, Instant
- 2 rounded tsp instant coffee, decaffinated
- 2 cups milk, low fat, 1% or skim
- 4 tbsp whipped cream, light, canned
- Combine the box of sugar free pudding, the instant decaf coffee and cold low fat or skim milk.
- Mix the ingredients together, and stir until smooth, creamy, and consistent.
- Whip the concoction with a hand beater for 1-2 minutes until the consistency is light and fluffy. You may use a whisk to beat the ingredients by hand into a light fluffy consistency as well.
- Spoon the mixture into four separate 1 cup containers, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Use about a tablespoon of canned, light whipped cream, on top of the dessert with for garnish and a little extra sweet treat.
- Serve the chocolate mocha mousse to your family or guests. A dish that is guaranteed to be enjoyed by all!
I am pleased that you decided to take a look at this delicious and inexpensive dessert recipe. I would love to hear your thoughts on the recipe. Please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or constructive criticism in the comments section below. Also, once you try this tasty dessert, I would greatly appreciate it if you would come back and rate it; one star being the worst and five stars being the best! ENJOY!
Additionally, don't forget to check out the links below for more fabulous treats!
"Be kind to one another" ~ Ellen
God Bless You ~ Margaret Sullivan
More Treats by Mmargie:
- Fun No Bake Recipes for Kids
Occasionally it is fun to serve finger foods and dips. It turns mealtime into a party and your children will eat healthier.
- A Delicious Low Calorie Salad With Orange
A great, low calorie summer salad that you will love. Guaranteed!
- Low Calorie Cinnamon Roll Recipe
If you like cinnamon treats, you will fall in love with this low calorie recipe to make them!