Blockfi Bitcoin Credit Card
Blockfi Bitcoin Credit Card is now open to the public
The wait for the BlockFi Bitcoin rewards credit card is finally over and now open to the public per this tweet:
The BlockFi Bitcoin credit card is the world's first to pay rewards not as cash back or frequent flier miles, but as BITCOIN. A very hot topic in financial markets due to it's disruptive technology, and this may be a way for some folks to get into the market without changing much of anything because continuing to use their credit card (and stacking satoshis.)
A high overview of the benefits of the card and what it costs and what the offer is as following:
- There is an annual fee of $200.00
- The sign up/on bonus is $250.00 in BTC (Bitcoin) after you spend $3,000.00 within your first three months using the card.
- There is a 3.50% BTC reward on all purchases for the next three months (months 4-6) of card ownership, for a total of an additional $100.00 in BTC
- There is an additional 2.00% APY on your average daily stablecoin (USDC, GUSD) balance, paid in BTC, up to $200.00 for current Blockfi holdings (encouraging folks to also take advantage of their savings platform that presently pays 8.60% on the same stablecoins - making those yields 10.60% APY.)
- There is a 0.25% back in BTC on all eligible trades, up to a maximum of $500.00 in BTC per month
- You can continue to get referral fees for regular Blockfi, but also an additional $30.00 in BTC for every client referral, on top of the base Refer-a-Friend program (referral link.) Making the amount per referral $40.00 at present (base of $10.00 + $30.00 extra incentive.)
- Starting in month seven it is an unlimited 1.50% back in BTC on each transaction made with the card
If you're interested in joining the wait list, check out this link here BlockFi Credit Card Wait list (referral link.) Further, before making any decision please read more of the terms and conditions in long form from Blockfi here.
Enjoy and good luck! I'll see you all on the moon!
#390 of 100,891
Above is where I currently stand on the list. I hope to see you all on there soon!
Umesh Chandra Bhatt from Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, India on February 24, 2021:
DowntroddenInDC (author) from Houston, TX on February 24, 2021:
Check it out and please share your comments, as I think this is super exciting! Bitcoin for the masses!