If you're in need of extra money but don't have the time to pick up a second job, continue reading this article for more information. Your employment status may have changed due to the pandemic, whether your hours have been reduced or you've experienced a layoff. You may be looking for alternative ways to generate some income. If you're skeptical about the idea of making money online, don't worry, because the research has already been done. There are, in fact, real ways to make money online. This article will chart out the methods I have used for myself to make money online. The opportunities mentioned can help you supplement your current income or put some bucks in the bank if you have no income at all. If you have just a few hours to spare each day, you can utilize your computer, or any device with internet access, to make money online.
1. Amazon MTurk- Amazon Mechanical Turk is a worker-on-demand marketplace which allows various companies to outsource tasks to global workers. MTurk workers complete these task in return for cash. The tasks that are available include data entry, transcription, article writing, movie captioning, translation, and more. The amount that you can make from this is dependent upon the amount of time and selection of task. Bonuses are also available for some tasks. This is not going to make you rich, but if you dedicate time to complete the tasks, you will be able to obtain a supplemental income. If you're a transcriptionist, you have an opportunity to qualify for higher paying tasks on MTurk.
Below is a screenshot of my most recent earnings for 2021 working a bare minimum on tasks. This is to show you that it's completely legitimate. Of course, you won't get rich, but you can supplement your income.
2. Product Tube- Product Tube is a consumer research firm that pays consumers to complete short tasks on video. Depending on the task, videos can be shot on your mobile phone, at home or in store. If you're apprehensive about being on camera, don't worry. You don't have to show your face.
The video upload requirement ranges from two to five minutes in length. Product Tube is mainly looking for your shopping experience. Payment is made through Amazon gift card, usually within a few days of completing the assignment. They may provide other payout options in the future. Registration is completely free.
3. TaskRabbit- TaskRabbit is an online and mobile market task-based service app that operates in the U.S. It matches freelance labor with local demand, allowing consumers to find immediate help with everyday tasks, including cleaning, moving, delivery and handyman jobs. It connects users, called Taskers, to paying gigs. Taskers are paid an hourly rate, minus a service fee. There’s also a possibility of tips, 100% of which go to the Tasker. As a Tasker, you can get paid to do what you love, when and where you want.
***note- there is a one-time registration fee of $23
4. Slice The Pie- Not to be taken literally. You won't be asked to slice a real pie, but you can get a slice of the pie by providing feedback on music samples. The more insightful your review is, the more money you can make. Sign up is a breeze and you can get started immediately. After signing up, just listen to music selections, review them, and get paid. It's just that simple. There are no fees to join and it's open to everyone. Remember, the amount you can make is dependent upon how insightful your review is.
5. Vindale Research- There are several ways to earn cash on Vindale Research. If you like providing feedback or like your opinion to be heard, Vindale Research may be worth your time. Complete panels, studies, and surveys to earn cash. You can commit any amount of time to complete these tasks- that's the joy of it. Surveys can be completed on any device with internet access.
You'll receive cash payouts instead of points. If you don't have a PayPal account, they'll mail you a check. So, if you want to influence the outcome of new products, Vindale Research is an opportunity to do just that.
These are a few real ways to make money from online. If you found this article helpful, share it with others. Also, please feel free to comment or leave feedback.