|Prep time||Ready in||Yields|
The ingredients below serve one person only
Dalgona coffee is a whipped coffee. As more people are staying at home during this pandemic, making dalgona coffee became very famous. And I have to say that I also got addicted to it since it tastes absolutely delicious! This dalgona coffee is super easy, quick, and fun to make. Some say that it tastes like a frappe and I agree to that, at least we can have it without spending too much money.
I can really say that dalgona coffee has been my favorite lately. As a coffee lover, I appreciated the taste of this coffee, it is perfectly sweet! I am also hoping that you will enjoy its taste.
- 2g classic coffee
- 250ml milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- hot water
- Combine instant coffee, sugar, and hot water in a mixing bowl.
- Mix them well with a mixer in medium speed until its texture forms like whipped cream.
- In your mug or cup, pour the milk and put the coffee on the top. Then that’s it, we are done!
If you have no mixture, that’s not a problem. You may follow these steps/tips below.
The alternative for a mixer is a water bottle. Ingredients ate still the same.
- In your water bottle, put the coffee and a little bit of hot water. The ratio is 1:1. Shake it in an up and down motion until it becomes fluffy and smooth.
- Prepare your mug or cup and pour your milk into your cup.
- Put the coffee on the top of the milk and we are done!