Emily is an aspiring writer, someone who loves to write for fun, for a hobby, and for her career. Bringing those stories to life is a goal.
First, what type of "Fancy" are you looking for?
Gorgeous, Luscious, Sexy/Mature, Elegant, Cute, you name it!
- If you are going more towards Gorgeous then decide what bedroom decor you want to add to your bedroom.
- It can be a Gorgeous, simple, idea or a full-on style. In my opinion, anything white for the bed with some fluff to the blankets or pillows would be ideal and perhaps some sparkly, jeweled pillows as well. If the blanket you want is for show then lightly fold it in a triangle type shape or rectangle and carefully place it over your bed as if its a canvas within your bedroom.
- You can also add a plush rug, a few more bedazzled items here or there, or if you are just not feeling the whole Gorgeous/Fancy look and want something simple then perhaps you could either rearrange to get what you are looking for, or, if you are willing to buy what you need then write down ideas of your own that can fill that empty space. Simple and Gorgeous ideas can be just a black and white bedroom with little to no color added too.
- A Luscious bedroom literally just makes me think of the T.V. Series, "Lucifer", and his bedroom. If you have never watched that show, give it a try. It is funny and has a cool concept. However, if you wanted something like his bedroom, (no matter the color), then go for it! Get that bed out in the middle of the room if you have to!
- If you want a dark luscious type-look then add in some of the desired colors you want! Add a bench or stool seating area in the front of your bed so that you can sit down and throw your shoes on while your closet and/or dresser sits right in front of you with flowers and pictures on top to give that extra flashy style.
- Unless you don't want to do that, then try another way! It can be for anybody as well if your child wants a fancy bedroom such as these simple ideas then do it! Everybody deserves to live that lavish lifestyle no matter where you live.
- Sexy/Mature can be more towards that Goth style you've been craving for. Just like in my last article, get that bedroom the desired black or mixed ombre colors you want! For that sexy or mature vibe however, you could very well add some red lighting to your bedside lamps to give off that vibe. You could also add a nice Gothic type rug to your bedroom, blankets, curtains, pillows, you decide.
- Elegant and cute are almost the same but a tad different. One has more maturity in it while the other is still loving that cute side.
- Just keep in mind that since these are just simple ideas you could mix with your or even take, you don't have to do any of the suggested themes. Also, you can mix and match. These are just something you can go off of and help get that creative side working. Besides, when you wake up in the morning and take a look around, wouldn't you feel happy about the outcome of your hard work? I surely would!
Fancy Bedroom Ideas
Nothing but FANCY ideas! You can give them a try or not.
- Change that bed and bed frame to something larger, plushier/softer, and expensive.
- If you don't think you could afford another bed then don't fret, just make it look the way you want it to!
- Have at least fluffy carpet rugs as well as, blankets, pillows, and anything else you think could have that soft fur texture.
- Nightstand on each side with the bed in the middle could also work, just have something on those stands to give it that "umpf".
- Your closet better be hanging those fancy and expensive clothing and getting any wrinkles! If it's a decent sized closet then add a seating stool within the room to have more comfort for one and to have more style for two. Only you or guests you allow to enter may see it, so make it as fancy as possible.
- Add a shoe rack for those heels of yours.
- SHOW OFF! At this point is all up to, whatever you thought of that wasn't listed here, show it off! Be the queen you dreamt of being.
How to Make Your Bedroom Look Expensive - Luxury Bedroom Ideas
Feb 5, 2015 - 8 Simple Ways to Make Your Bedroom Look Expensive. Spend your nights in luxury with these easy bedroom upgrades. ... A dark wood bed frame; a gorgeous gilded dresser; a velvet armchair — each bedroom has its own centerpiece, but make sure it's the room's focus.
Lush Bedroom Ideas
Stuck, no ideas to turn to
We have all been there and it is the most frustrating feeling one could feel, especially wanting to spice up your bedroom with all these cool ideas you could use or come up with.
- You do realize that none of this has to happen within one day right? Then relax! If needed, save that money and build it off so that you can purchase things for your bedroom. Whenever the process is done, then it'll be done when you say it's done.
- Don't stress it too much, just have fun with it. Making money is hard too so as suggested before, just move a few things around or perhaps if you really feel like changing something up or "upgrading" something, meaning if you are in a painting type mood, then paint something! Just know that that item will always be yours unless you sell it. So, paint it a color that wouldn't be too hard on the eyes.
- Your choices are made purely from you, take or recreate any of these!
- Go based off on how you feel too, but not with negative emotion. Don't use any type of sadness from a breakup, (unless you have to and it may help), and definitely don't use any means of jealousy towards your creation. You want something bright and something to pop out at you with style when you have a room like so.
- If someone comes over and they don't like what they have seen then oh well, it is your room in the end and they are not the ones sleeping there but you! Just be happy with your outcome and enjoy your own creations!
Gorgeous Bedroom Ideas
More on the Simple-Dimple side
Not one for big, fluffy, fancy bedrooms? That is ok! You can still keep how your bedroom already is or change it around to get that desired look you've been wanting to show off.
- Because this is your bedroom, you get to do whatever you want. But if you don't want to keep the look forever that's also up to you. Just know that whatever your choices come out to be will be perfect!
- The size of the bed doesn't matter at this point either, it is all about that creative thinking of yours.
- You can by a simple all black rug, place it anywhere in the room you would like.
- Your bed, for it to be simple, should only have at least up to two colors. Black and white would do best since it's common, but if you want something more in-depth then try mix matching. Get a paper you can draw on and get those colors showing, hold it up to your bed and bedroom to see what colors you chose may work out best.
- You can even be so simple that you hardly need any pillows or blankets
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Emily Murray