I am a fashionista trained in fashion buying and fashion design.
DIY magnetic makeup board organizer
Whoever said diamonds were a gal's best friend clearly forgot about makeup! With more products than ever on the market, it's hard not to have an avalanche of cosmetics in your arsenal of war paint. If your vanity corner looks more disaster than delight, check out these awesome ideas for de-cluttering your supplies.
If you want a genius way to store your makeup then I'm showing you how to make a magnetic makeup board! Here's what you'll need: a picture frame, a piece of sheet metal, fabric, a glue gun, magnets, a makeup brush holder, and heavy-duty scissors.
So your first step is to take your sheet metal and then wrap it with whatever fabric you have I'm just going to use a curtain because I like this design but you can really use whatever type of design you want!
1) Gold framed magnetic makeup board organizer
2) Black framed magnetic makeup board organizer
3) Aqua marine magnetic makeup board organizer
4) Magnetic makeup board organizer beside mirror
5) Black ornate frame
6) White framed magnetic makeup organizer
7) Herringbone pattern magnetic makeup organizer
8) Leopard print magnetic makeup organizer
9) Herringbone magnetic makeup organizer
10) Magnetic makeup organizer with lipstick container
11) Pink pattern magnetic makeup organizer
PVC pipe hair tool holder
I've been looking for an inexpensive solution for holding my hair tools together and out of the way. I came across this on Pinterest and didn't know if it was really going to work so I tried it and wanted to share it with all of you!
So let's get started. You'll need a three inch PVC Y fitting pipe, spray paint (you can also use acrylic paints) and a spray paint finish. Start by painting your pipe fitting with the darkest color one spraying on your first color you want to make sure that you cover the entire surface and the top rims of the pipe fitting.
Make sure you left this layer paint dry before moving on to the next step. If you're using spray paint and go in with the white and lighten up some areas as a base for your other colors.
12) Aqua marine hair tool holder
13) Striped and diamond studded hair tool holder
14) Pink and striped hair tool holder
15) Purple hair tool holder
16) Violet hair tool holder
17) Yellow hair tool holder
18) Several PVC hair tool holders
19) Blue hair tool holder cans
20) PVC pipe hair tool holder stand
21) Use a wine rack for all your hair tools
22) Use a Dollar Store glass cutting board to rest your curling irons or flat irons on when in use
Best IKEA Makeup Storage Ideas
We’re rounding up the best ikea make-up storage ideas for you to copy. There’s no better way to store and care for your makeup needs than these IKEA makeup storage ideas. Watch the video below and find out which will suit your makeup room best!
23) Beauty supplies storage
24) The best way I found to organize all my perfume
25) Bathroom organization using shoe organizer
26) Body spray storage
27) Hairspray storage
28) DIY Vanity & makeup storage set
29) IKEA Lack shelf for a work surface, magnetic makeup board
30) Body spray organization
31) I like the idea of lighting the glass shelves
32) Ikea spice rack turned hair styling station
33) Here is the new shelf I built for my wife's body sprays
34) Makeup storage in closet
35) My vanity left side
36) Easy makeup storage ideas
37) Victoria secret body spray organizer
Clever dollar store makeup organization ideas
Today I'm gonna be showing you 14 different ideas for makeup and beauty product organization all using things found at the dollar store so let's just go ahead and jump right into it!
We're gonna start out with a few ideas for makeup area organization so this is my vanity, it was inexpensive from overstock I got it a couple years ago. It looks like it's dirty but that's actually the paint chipping so the first thing that I came up with for this area is to use this pretty placement that I found and put it on top of the vanity, so that way I can keep it nice and clear!
38) Wall mounted hair tool holder
39) Dryer and flat iron holder
40) Hair tool caddy on side of vanity for hidden storage
41) Hair tool organizer
42) Rustic hair tool organizer
43) Hair tools holder for the bathroom
44) Holders to nail on walls for different hair irons
45) I used a garden flower holder for my curling irons hair dryer and flat iron in my bathroom
DIY - Magnetic makeup board - Version 2
Today I'm going to show you guys how I did this really super easy DIY magnetic makeup board. It's perfect for having a bunch of your makeup products in clear view so you know what you have, you know what you can use and you don't forget about certain products! I know I forget about my stuff all the time because I have so much!
This project is really easy, really cheap so if you like what you see keep watching and I'll show you how I did this!
46) $12 Magnetic Chalk Board from Ikea and a $5 pack of sticky magnets
47) Awesome magnetic makeup board
48) Cool magnetic makeup board
49) DIY magnetic makeup board funky
50) Diy magnetic makeup board
51) Hot glue magnets to your makeup and bathroom items
52) Sleek magnetic makeup organizer
53) Letter "M" makeup organizer
54) Magnetic tray makeup organizer
55) Magnetic makeup boards! My make up has never been more clean or organized!
56) My version of the magnetic makeup board
Top Gifts on January 02, 2017:
Love, love, love the hair care valet. What a great gift idea! Super creative! Thanks!
ezzly (author) on July 26, 2016:
Wow thanks for your kind words, Carol, Sammy and Carly :)'
Carly Johnson on July 17, 2016:
Omg thank u so much my passionate makeup artist of a daughter started to work on these and bonded they have totally work in fact I told all my friends at her basket ball game and now it's a passion we all enjoy!
Sammy Rodgers on July 14, 2016:
Omg these are amazing I have already found A List of things to use thx for inspiration!!!
Carol Morris on July 14, 2016:
Lots of great ideas in this hub. Thanks for sharing these with us.
ezzly (author) on November 01, 2015:
Thanks so much for commenting Kathryn , hope you have a great weekend too!
Kathryn from Windsor, Connecticut on October 30, 2015:
These are great ideas!
Thanks for sharing this with us, and have a great weekend.
ezzly (author) on July 07, 2015:
Hi Linda I typed q tip dispenser into amazon and found this but there's lots of other options ! http://www.amazon.com/PONYS-Transparent-Cotton-Swa...
Linda Carlson on July 06, 2015:
where to buy the toothpick dispenser that is large enough for qtips?
Kristen Howe from Northeast Ohio on May 19, 2015:
Anytime Ezzly. I hope to stop by and visit more of your hubs.
ezzly (author) on May 19, 2015:
Thanks for visiting and commenting Kristen :)
Kristen Howe from Northeast Ohio on May 15, 2015:
Ezzly, I love all of these practical ideas. I would love to give them a go sometime, whenever I wear makeup again. Voted up for useful!
ezzly (author) on April 20, 2015:
Thanks for visiting Au fait , yes totally agree its better to make things look as aesthetically pleasing as possible !
C E Clark from North Texas on April 13, 2015:
You have some interesting storage ideas here. Good when you can store them in a way that they're organized, still easily accessible, and look nice too.
Voted up, useful, and pinned to Awesome HubPages.
ezzly (author) on April 01, 2015:
Thanks for commenting Lucille
lucille12 on March 31, 2015:
I have been a piece of the self storage business and small organization.
ezzly (author) on February 14, 2015:
Thanks for commenting Kim, it's so hard to keep all our make up organized good luck with the mason jars ;)
இڿڰۣ-- кιмвєяℓєу from Niagara Region, Canada on February 14, 2015:
I love the idea of using old candle & mason jars. My makeup is a disaster. I'm going to try this and hopefully organize everything. Thanks, Kim.
ezzly (author) on February 10, 2015:
Thanks for commenting Deborah-Diane, yes totally agree , am a self confessed hoarder lol !
Deborah-Diane from Orange County, California on February 10, 2015:
It can be so challenging to try to figure out how to organize your makeup. These are wonderful suggestions!
ezzly (author) on February 09, 2015:
Thanks r talloni, yes imagine all the different products you could display on it :)
RTalloni on February 09, 2015:
The tiered trolley is a great idea!
ezzly (author) on January 15, 2015:
Thanks for visiting Meggan , the q tip is a great idea
Meggan Dunn from Winnie, TX on January 14, 2015:
I love the q tip dispenser idea!