Add some whimsy to the entrance of your house or your room with all seeing evil eye mirror. Let’s follow the trend and DIY evil eye mirror to keep away all the bad vibes.
Things You'll Need
You will need the following items for this project:
- 12 inch embroidery hoop
- 6 inch embroidery hoop
- 6 inch mirror
- 2 bamboo sticks
- Golden spray paint
- Hot glue gun
- Woodcutter/ Sharp Knife
- Pencil, paper, and ruler
Instructions For The DIY Project
- Start by removing the exterior part of the embroidery hoops.
- Place the smaller hoop on a piece of paper.
- Trace the inside of the smaller hoop and mark the centre point.
- Now place the larger hoop going the centre point of the smaller one and mark.
- Lay the ruler across and mark the spot where the ruler crosses the larger hoop.
- Cut the hoop at the marked points to form a semicircle.
- Repeat the step on above step on the other side of the hoop to create the bottom of the eye.
- Arrange both the pieces around the smaller hoop and once satisfied glue it together. Make sure to seal the edges properly with the clay.
- Take the bamboo sticks and cut it around 2-3 inches long.
- Place the stick to form the lashes of the eye and stick them, once you’re happy with the placement.
- Spray paint the whole frame, using two thin coats.
- Once dry flip it over, glue the mirror onto the smaller hoop and a small piece of wire on the top to easily hang it on the wall. And the piece looks so trendy!
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial. It makes a great gift too. Your loved ones are going to love it for sure.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 PGupta0919