Funniest Siri responses
Funniest Siri Jokes
Everyone enjoying asking the funny things or questions to Siri, now it’s time to enjoy some humorous quotes and jokes about Siri, iPhone application. You ask it questions and it will reply in a female voice similar to an automated answering service.
Funny Siri Quotes:
- The awkward moment when Siri goes off and says mason we have a problem
- Siri is just like having my own secretary.
- It will be a miracle if Siri make it through this day without joking someone.
- It’s great having a Siri on your iPhone so you can talk to, but it’s just a shame when it can't understand your accent!
- I asked Siri to remind me to burn a CD but she reminded me to burn a city.
- If Siri were a person, I'd definitely have slapped her by now.
- Note to Self: when using an iPhone, don't confuse Siri by asking him brain-teasing, pointless dilemma questions during essential work-directing navigation. He simply gets overworked and starts to stutter.
- Siri is so handy when texting or when I am lazy.
- Thank you Siri for going off during my history test! You're the loudest thing ever!
- I Love to use Siri on Facebook it's a great application It's good to use Siri to update your status on Facebook.
- Siri doesn't understand me. And I'm not even Scottish.
- Mine Siri is clearly drunk today or just wants to mess with me.
- Today during class Siri spoke up and said, "I don't understand..." She wasn't the only one that didn't understand what was going on.
- I totally didn't even know how awesome Siri is until today.
- Has anyone ever thought that maybe "Smarterchild" from AIM was just Siri when she was young and not allowed to have a cell phone yet?
- Siri is the first woman who made my life easier without any back chat.
- I love Siri!!! But every time I say I love you she says,” You barely know me". Dang it’s like that Siri I thought she loved me. As she says good morning and good night!
- I don't want to sound like a racist p.o.s., but I'm taking this black iPhone 5 back and getting a white one. This black Siri doesn't like to work and she talks to me in street slang like a hood rat!
- If you have Siri on your iPhone, ask her "What flights are above me?"
- I thought Siri was the perfect woman until I asked her to cook me some supper. Her reply was, "Here are the fifteen closest restaurants." We may have a problem here.
- When we don't know which way to go, who do we ask to help? In this generation, we ask Siri.
- Siri just told me how making cocaine. I don't know how I feel about this. She sent me a link, even.
- I'm Siri and I am updating this Facebook status.
- So I asked Siri: how much does an iPad mini weigh? Siri: information not found Jim: never ask a woman her weight.
- Now that I have Siri on my iPhone I'm destroying it with perverted questions and cracking up over the answers.
- In the past, at times I had worried about the machines taking over the world and enslaving humans - but then I ask Siri to dial Papa John's and my fears vanish instantly.
- If you haven't already tried them asking Siri to tell you a story, you might ask twice, but it's worth it!
- When I asked Siri "what is your favorite style?" She replied " you're not supposed to ask your assistant such things.
- Again with my finger on the pulse, Siri is so fun to use!
- I love Siri. You can say whatever to her and she talks back, but I don't recommend swearing at her.
- One of the many reasons I love my iPhone 5. The other day, I accidentally thanked my phone as if it was a person. The phone replied by saying: "I live to serve you" Now that's a phone! My own husband doesn't say that!
- How do you entertain two middle aged people on a Friday night?? Introduce them to Siri and let the fun begin.
- I am getting mad on Siri because she can’t understand me, then I try giving her some abuses and she still doesn't understand me.
Funny Things Ask Siri
iPhones is incomplete without Siri
Fun things to ask Asri
The government has to force me into doing something. How about you?
What are your favorite movies about beauty and wildness?
- What would you do if you went back 10 years? What exactly would you do?
- What are you conspiracy theories about beatbox?
- I doubt it, but does anyone here have any thoughts on beatboxing and the recent Google translate code?
- Why are cops so scary even if you aren't doing anything wrong they are still scary to be around?
- Is stupidity can be cured and how long should we take medicines?
- What is the name of a person who talked you for the first time?
- I am trying to keep busy during the day but there's only so much you can do when you have limited funds and the weather sucks. I think I'm just going to listen to Siri and try to go to sleep.
- Here are two bracelets I made last year that became a huge hit. Do you know anyone else out there make jewelry? Has an online or home business?
- Do you actually have an intelligent brain? Or are you just making fun of a serious person?
- I don’t know if you could draw a beautiful picture of my scary girlfriend.
- Should you just join a beauty salon and make use of yourselves?
- I don't know how to deal with my intelligence and unknown beauty. It feels like I'm always up and down and it's affecting my friendships with Siri.
- Could you swim in my tea pot?
- Do you have a certain limit to leave your home like a few miles from home?
- What if you try and you succeed? What if you go to a new level, what if you set a new standard for your intelligence?
- I just heard the weirdest sound and then went into the bathroom to see my ceiling falling! I'm having a major panic attack! What do I do?
- Does anyone else in this world get an awesome mood like me?
- What is some advice you would give to a student therapist to make their work more beneficial and effective for their client going through the breakup process? I'm hoping your advice will ease my anxiety and fears. Anything you reply will be respected and welcomed with a loving and open heart.
- I was wondering if you would be willing to talk to me because I'm in the middle of a heart attack.
- What is the rocket science behind your stupid brain activities?
- Lately, all I want to do is sleep. Like I can't function no matter what I try to do. Do you ever have this problem?
- Those of you who are unemployed and don't have kids or don't have your kids with you all the time, what do you do to stay busy?
- Is anyone else selectively social? I'm not necessarily antisocial; I only interact with certain people. Which makes being around other students at school really hard.
Miles Hudson on March 17, 2013:
Hey Siri: Play anything better than Union Trouble. Guess what her answer was? It truly made my day.