Benazir Marjan has been completed her second Masters in English Language and Linguistics from University of Liberal Arts, Bangladesh.
Why Writing is My Fanaticism?
Since my early childhood, I was very much interested to write. But I did not know one day I will be starting to write here. The fascination towards writing has given me a new era in my life. I am intending to write quality articles where readers will get some information and also they will be pleased to read those. I have five strong reasons to explain behind choosing writing. They are:
1. Utilize my academic knowledge: I am a business graduate. I have done my BBA and MBA. I have been also completed my second masters in Applied English Language and Linguistics. These three degrees are my academic achievements. Everyone wants to implement what she knows in her practical life. Therefore, I am also applying my knowledge through writing. Here, I am able to write on business related topics and also any kind of linguistics topic. Practicing my own knowledge is giving self confidence inside me and competence in my writing. Thus, I am able to hold whatever I have learned in my student life as much as possible and also cultivate my intelligence as a writer.
2. Share my personal thoughts: We all have our own imaginations and thoughts. Our thinking differs from person to person. I believe I can share my fascinations and views about anything through writing where nobody is going to interfere. I can express my feelings in my own way. One’s philosophy can be reflected in a perfect way through writing. It heals my depression and anger. It seems to me that the pen and paper is just taking all of my pains away. The situation becomes vice versa also. When my mind is delighted it seems to me that my happiness increases thousand times more when I am writing about it. Sometimes, it is about my childhood memories; sometimes it is about any of my bitter experience. No matter what I am writing about it really gives me gigantic pleasure in my mind. I don’t get any other better option than writing to express my infatuation. My imaginary intelligence is also conveyed through writing. Fictions are the results of my imaginary meditative. This is writing through which I can able to demonstrate both the material and fancy world.
3. Career as a mother: I am a mother. I have a daughter who is only one year old. It is hard for me to run my career continuing any job outside right now. My daughter needs my time which is a quality time. Nobody else in this world can compensate the time that mother is giving to her child. Considering this vital issue in my life, I feel best to become a writer as I can do my writing work from home. I can do my job in my own way. I believe this is the worth of my education as I am able to give standard time to my child. This is how I am building my career along with maintaining motherhood. It is giving me both the taste of a being a mother and also about my professional life.
4. Self development: Self development is taking steps to better yourself, such as by learning new skills or overcoming bad habits. As a writer, I am continuously reading others’ articles and their imaginations through their fictions. This is how I am learning new skills and arts from them. Their expertise is influencing me day by day to grasp more quality in writing. The hard work that reflects in their writing really gives me strong motivation to move on. Consequently, I am acquiring self development from my writing community.
5. Self actualization: Self actualization is the highest level of psychological evolution where the actualization of full personal potential is achieved, which occurs usually after basic bodily and ego needs have been fulfilled. Writing gives me a feeling of self actualization where I believe I am applying my full potential to achieve the best for me after my basic needs got satisfied. My heart is fully contented by devoting myself in this world.
People in this world have different intensity for different kinds of works or jobs. My one provides me a strong energy to move forward in my life. My husband, our daughter and my writing, not bad at all!
Benazir Marjan (author) from Dhaka on August 25, 2020:
Thank you very much Lorna. :)
Lorna Lamon on August 25, 2020:
An interesting article and I think the reasons you love to write are very valid. In particular writing from home allows us to enjoy our craft and at the same time, take care of our children. I feel we improve with each piece we write and we also share our knowledge with those who read our articles. An excellent and informative article Benazir which I enjoyed reading.
John Hansen from Queensland Australia on August 25, 2020:
These are all very good reasons for you to be a writer. Thanks for sharing your passion.