Reasons of happiness and sadness
WAYS TO BE HAPPY
- Finding the best place possible and associating with someone who is older (knowing, understanding and better) than you.
- Do your work responsibly, busy and happy, and do not discriminate between big and small.
- Listening more, speaking less and thinking more often and speaking only when necessary.
- Admit your mistake but do not repeat it.
- Behaving according to the place, time and person in a practical way.
- Trying to learn from those who are more experienced than you and to bow down to them.
- Make the right decision with the advice of many.
- To speak with respect to everyone, to behave and not to insult anyone.
- To take the right amount of loan for the most necessary work and to make full use of it.
- Don't turn away from the person who criticizes you.
- Assuming that all his things are done and given by God. Don't be proud of what you have got and done.
REASONS TO BE SAD
- Go to bed very late and get up late in the morning.
- Not keeping track of transactions, income and expenses.
- Always looking for happiness only for yourself.
- Only your words are true and decisive.
- To create doubt and fear without believing anyone.
- Giving unsolicited advice is very painful.
- To tell a lie without a reason.
- Do not do any work on time.
- Remembering the happiness of the past again and again.
- Think of yourself as big and good.
- To think that everything else is bad.
- Unable to bow before lifting himself up.
- Not respecting your work and profession