#Hoodabdul writing has always been my therapy and still relevant are these poems written at my moments of spiritual enlightenment.
I as a Created being:
- I as a created being, Created from the unseen
- Seeing clearly when guidance is followed from the Supreme.
- Who is not in need, but, is greatly needed. our own decisions, can greatly impede us.
- When our decisions are based on destructive desires that lead us. Protection from ourselves will help relieve us, of following the road filled with diseases.
- Spiritual , physical , and mental, needin' some type of procedures.
- I got the screenplay with all the major features.
- The lure of the world that doesn't even need us,
- But ! It is what we need, to feed us.
- So many losses causing pain that grieves us.
- We must pray and rely on the ONE who protects us, the ONE who calls us! From HIS mercy, just to guide us!
- Pay attention so our blessings of mind, body, and spirit will defend us, Not defy us!
God Judges Us on Our Piety -Waiting:
- Waiting for inspiration to comeback walking through that door,
- Came into my circle-- now I'm craving to see more,
- Initially I wanted the avenue granted---- just to explore,
- Your likes and dislikes the things that have you askin' for more.
- Maybe someone to share my poetry with.
- Maybe someone who can actually uplift.
- My mind and my spirit.
- Acknowledge --- we've all been blessed with a gift(s),I plead the fifth.
- When asked about my grip, or how I attained things that are priceless lessons I've learned from messages to uplift.
- One person at a time Turning into a whole people.
- Who had to fight to be acknowledged as equal, In this world where we all are created beings with attributes, if abused can be lethal,
- To our person or our societies.
- True believers promote remedies.
- To cure this world of all it's anxieties.
- GOD JUDGES US ON OUR PIETY
Scroll to Continue
© 2011 Abdul Hood