Engelta loves to talk and study in depth the self-esteem issues, as well as how to improve and cherish relationships.
- When everything feels bigger than you, you have to become bigger than anything.
- You paid for her crown, but she ain’t your queen.
- Everything is a reflection and an extension of you.
- No one can tell what goes on in between the person you were and the person you become. No one can chart that blue and lonely section of hell. There are no maps of the change. You just come out the other side. Or you don’t.
- Like an old habit, I still pray for you.
- You, who are the beginning to my most beautiful endings.
- A part of me will always belong the ocean. A part of me will always be the ocean.
- When the sea calls, the heart explodes.
- He laughed “My darling, you will never be unloved by me, you are too well tangled in my soul.”
- You never forget, you just learn to let go.
- We lost each-other in the million words we never said, in the million hugs we never gave. We lost each-other in our “forever”, and then in the end, if you think about it, there will be, we did not lie, “forever” without each-other.
- The only way out is through.
- Your thoughts belong to you, or you belong to your thoughts.
- New loves tempt us in unexplainable ways, and all the joy of love rests on change.
- When we value someone, we have to make a difference, for to value all the same is underestimation.
- In the end, it does not matter that you put me into all kinds of weather, for you knew that when it came to leaving you, I would never.
- They call us dreamers, but we are the ones who do not sleep.
- To overcome a passion, you need a bigger passion. Many people have broken under the wheels of weaker passions.
- A further point of view soothes the tragedy.
- We create what we live through. And what we have created, we can destroy.
- Sometimes people stay with us, even after they leave. Sometimes they leave, even though they stayed.
- No matter what happens, you will always find your way back to the person who is meant to hold your heart. That is just the way it works.
- We were so close that I could call you anything, but never close enough to call you mine.
- The enemy wouldn’t be attacking you if something very valuable wasn’t inside of you. Thieves don’t break into empty houses. You’ve got purpose!
- She is the perfect example of grace because she is a butterfly with bullet holes in her wings that never regretted learning to fly.
- Maybe one day we will meet again and explain to each-other what really happened. Maybe one day we will finally understand.
- You should not feel broken just because someone else is feeling whole without you.
- Did not you know? Nobody likes it when the strong one breaks. When you are everyone’s therapist, you’re not allowed to make mistakes.
- My highest ambition is to crawl out from under the ash and laugh at all the things that thought they could bury me.
- Oh, how your kingdom will fall when you find out that your discarded pawn was the Queen all along.
- Go in search for life and life will find you the love you seek.
- It is not about what you are missing, it is about how you are living.
- Her smile was veiled by bits and pieces of softness that she found in strange places and empty faces.
- May my vibes shift the whole frequency of the room when I walk in.
- Giving up will never be the answer.
- The trouble is if you don’t spend your life yourself, other people spend it for you.
- I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing.
- My wish is that I may be loved to the point of madness.
- There is zero correlation between being the best talker and having the best ideas.
- Madness is not hysteria. It can be very quiet.
- It all meant something. Until it didn’t.
- Go then if you must, but remember, no matter how foolish your deeds, those who love you, will love you still.
- I left you because I knew I could never change you. You would stand in the room so still sometimes, as if the greatest betrayal of yourself would be to reveal one more inch of your character.
- A great book should leave you with many experiences and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.
- It was that smile. That little smile you had on your face as you turned just to give me one last look before you walked away. It was enough to drown my soul in an ocean of love under the sunset sky.
© 2019 Ensorcelie
LeizaR from Philippines on July 11, 2019:
If a single word can change the world, I will write a paragraph to make it better. How's mine?