The author is sharing her personal life experiences and observations through this article.
The Road Towards Success
Success is about being happy with an outcome and doing something correctly. It is about feeling accomplished when something is finished. Making money and getting fame is a reward for success. Success is setting a goal, putting others first and doing what you have to do to achieve the goal.
From our very childhood we possess some dreams for our life and we run after those dreams until those come in real. Sometimes we could achieve our aim, sometimes we fail, again sometimes we change our goals. Everything depends on our upcoming situations. It also depends on our luck. In some cases, some of us get extremely lucky, again in some cases some of us face bad luck. No matter what is our luck, but we have to try our best to reach our destination. Our determination, hard work, discipline, patience, punctuality and strong desire may lead us towards our success. A successful person is always very hard working. Still, road to success will never be very easy. Nothing comes in our life is a relaxed way. Study, career, family life, everywhere there are challenges to face. It is up to you how you are facing the provocations and moving on. At the same time it is also true that, nothing is impossible in this earth. If there is will, certainly there is a way. Every successful personalities have their own stories to share. There are also some tips, by following those we may be able to enter into the world of progress.
There are several points from my perspectives. They are:
1. Hard work: There is no best alternative of being hard working in this world for our better future. If anybody works hard, he will be the winner; today or tomorrow. Hard work is the key to both success and self-satisfaction. When we do hard work, we can achieve our goals, which leads to self-satisfaction. We must always remember that positivity and motivation come from hard work. When you work hard, you come one step closer to your dreams which leads you towards success in your life.
2. Learn from mistakes: Nobody is perfect in this world. We, human being always do mistakes. It will be always wise for us to learn from our mistakes rather than regret for it. We should take lessons from our mistakes, so that we won’t do it later which will help us to move forward in a positive way.
3. Enjoy your work: If anybody enjoys his work, he will never feel boredom in his respective field. Thus, the stimulation he gains lead him towards progress in his professional life.
4. Have patience: Sometimes it takes time to reach to your deserved and desired goal. Therefore, patience is required in every step of our life. Patience puts us in direct control of ourselves. There is no more powerful aid to success than self-possession. When we are patient, we give ourselves time to choose how to respond to a given event, rather than get emotionally hijacked by our emotions. In some case, we may fail in a certain circumstances. Patience allows us for our next tries till victory.
5. Take risks: There is no guarantee of anything in this world. Everywhere there is risk! But if we want to gain anything, we have to take risk. Taking risk is important because you put yourself on the line! You can create a whole new set of opportunities for the future. You might achieve what you originally set out to do, but you may also unlock doors that you haven’t even considered.
6. Forgive people: Towards the journey of our life, so many unfair things happen to us. Sometimes people cheat us, give us pain. These feelings burn inside us which may create resistance to our regular life and flow of work. Forgiveness is a great virtue. It bestows us with inner peace, which is very important for our mental health and stepping forward to next step of our life with full strength and vigour.
7. Identify your true potential: We all have certain unique qualities inside us. It is very crucial fact to identify our true potential. Running according to our inner talent will make our works easier. Some may have extreme dormant in drawing, some may have in writing, again, some of us may have our potential in teaching, painting or singing. If we work according to our inner talent, it will be easier for us to get our desired victory in life.
8. Challenge yourself: In some phases, you need to challenge yourself. Challenge helps you to grow your belief that you can. The more you will challenge yourself, the greater your confidence will be in your ability to do it next time. Our inner strength will certainly ensure our success in our future.
9. Never stop learning: Try to learn from every steps of your life. Practical life can teach the best lesson to us. We can study the life stories of legends about how they reached to their victory. It will inspire us as well us teach the real way of gaining success in our life. Again, there are always many successful people around us. We should observe them, how they overcome the obstacles and move on. This kind of monitoring will motives us in our ways.
10. Be diplomatic and control your emotions: There could be so many people who may demotivate us in every moment with negative expressions. If you think you are really on your way that is appropriate for you then just ignore those people. Try to have the ability to hear without showing any reaction till your success. It is also important to control your emotions those are not good for you. Any kind of sentiment if that can slow you down from your effort, then you need to be very hard. Never allow any kind of feelings in your mind that can distract you from your focus. Without solid distinct, it is almost impossible to earn victory in life.
We human being, all are different from one another. We all have different ways of our living, different capacities and abilities. Our latent potentialities are not same. The environment where we live, it differs. Thus, we have to evaluate ourselves very wisely and move on. Overnight success is a myth. Our talent, practice and endless efforts will assist us to reach our goal.
Success provides confidence, security, a sense of well-being, the ability to contribute at a greater level, hope and hardship. You can turn your dreams in reality through achieving success. Thus, it is very important to earn for a quality life on this earth. I believe, by following above depicted tips, you will be able to wear the crown of triumph on your head.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2022 Benazir Marjan