- No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings. - William Blake
- Caged birds accept each other but flight is what they long for.-Tennessee Williams
- God gives every bird it's food, but he doesn't throw it into it's nest. - J.G. Holland
- You cannot fly like an eagle with the wings of a wren. - William Henry Hudson
- Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them? - Rose Kennedy
“The seagull sees farthest who flies highest”
- One swallow does not make a summer. - Aristotle
- I hope you love birds too. It is economical. It saves going to heaven. - Emily Dickinson
- It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds. -Aesop
- Birds of a feather will gather together. - Robert Burton
- A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird? - Edward Hersey Richards
- In order to see birds it is necessary to become part of the silence - Robert Lynd
- Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. -C. Archie Danielson
- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. - Alexander Pope
- Did you ever see an unhappy horse? Did you ever see bird that had the blues? One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses. - Dale Carnegie
- A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song. -Chinese Proverb
- The early bird gets the worm. -American Proverb
- The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp. -John Berry
Sky-lark on May 31, 2012:
i love this site..... It's a rugged one.
Coolgal on May 01, 2012:
So inspiring... :-D
vimal on February 14, 2012:
Nice quotes regarding birds, thanks!
jerry-va on November 29, 2011:
A wise bird does not sully his own nest.
--told me by Japanese fellow when we were together in Australia.
In Japanese culture, you are not derogatory of your own organization. Today, it becomes a plea to all mankind to cherish the planet we share.
lali on May 27, 2011:
wisdom on December 14, 2010:
i need more of this in my life
VivekSri on July 10, 2010:
CAN'T BELIEVE, MIND BLOWING SELECTION THAT IS. WOULD DEFINITELY BOOKMARK THEM FOR FUTURE REFERENCE WORKS. SO NICE OF YOU!
Tina Jones on May 07, 2010:
It is awesome.
Nita Mehnert on March 26, 2010:
Wonderful site! Thank you.