I am a passionate lover about anything that awakens inspiration in me including literature, poetry, philosophy, inspiring quotes and so on.
Admiration for Mother Teresa and transcending even the boundaries of religion, so that the civil society awarded her with the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979: For serving the poor.
- “If we want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.”
- “It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.”
- “It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters.”
- “Intense love does not measure, it just gives.”
- “I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I don’t know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will NOT ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ Rather he will ask, ‘How much LOVE did you put into what you did?’”
- “Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.”
- “I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.”
- “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
- “Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.”
- “Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.”
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”
- “There is more hunger in the world for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.”
- “The success of love is in the loving – it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does NOT determine the value of what we have done.”
- “I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?”
- “I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn’t touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God.”
- “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.”
- “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”
- “It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish.”
- “It is a kingly act to assist the fallen.”
- “Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.”
- “Our life of poverty is as necessary as the work itself. Only in heaven will we see how much we owe to the poor for helping us to love God better because of them.”
- “If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.”
- “Be kind to each other. It is better to commit faults with gentleness than to work miracles with unkindness.”
- “The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.”
- “Be kind and merciful. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness.”
- “If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives: Be kind anyway.”
- Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
- Life is beauty, admire it.
- Life is a dream, realize it.
- Life is a challenge, meet it.
- Life is a duty, complete it.
- Life is a game, play it.
- Life is a promise, fulfill it.
- Life is sorrow, overcome it.
- Life is a song, sing it.
- Life is a struggle, accept it.
- Life is a tragedy, confront it.
- Life is an adventure, dare it.
- Life is luck, make it.
- Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
- Life is life, fight for it.