Emee.chan is a writer who started writing quotes before she was daring enough to try it out with poetry.
1. I've Got A Confession To Make!
It sounds dramatic, right? Well, it isn't that bad, it's just...
I neglected quotes writing...a bit.
It's not that I gave up on writing new ones. My mind is buzzing with thoughts all the time, I couldn't give it up even if I wanted to (which I don't...yet).
To be honest, when I discovered that I AM capable of writing decent poems, since then I've been more focused on that. Which is not bad, sometimes a change is welcome.
When I look at it now, I find it kind of funny how 5 months ago I couldn't even fathom writing poems and thought I'd stick to quotes. It's easier somehow, you just write a sentence or two and you're done. Piece of cake, right?
I would also like to admit that I got...out of shape, so to speak. Who would've thought it would be so challenging to quote yourself? I sure didn't, but here we are!
To conclude this little tirade of mine, I've complained enough. As I said in the beginning, it's nothing bad. No world ending is on the horizon because of that. I'll work on it, as I do with anything else.
2. Publishing Quotes Once A Month
As I said in the summary, I decided to publish 6 quotes once a month. How many parts of "I Write Quotes, Not Tragedies" will I publish? I don't know. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. But for now, it'll be a monthly publication.
3. Quotes Of September
1. Love and trust aren't mutually exclusive. If one doesn't exist, the other is practically meaningless.
2. Respect shouldn't be based on someone's age. It should be based on the fact whether that person earned it or not.
3. There are people who treat cheating on someone like a cheat day in their diet- to them, it's completely fine.
4. Give yourself time to get over before you start over.
5. Since the world is so determined to define me by numbers like I'm a math equation, it might as well find me a solution to all of my problems while at it.
6. Convert jealousy of others into loving and respecting yourself. Don't be wasteful of good vibes and positive energy.
4. That's All, Folks!
That would be all for this month! I hope you'll find some of these quotes interesting.
I'll see you all in October!
© 2021 Emilija Veljković