Philosophy vlogger, painter, poetry writer, dog lover. I write for my self, i'm happy to share it with you.
A thousand Sonnet
His thousand Sonnet
- She was dearly loved by me yet as far as the sun desired intensely to stay with the moon , it was only beyond the bounds of mortals possibility.
- You were closer at hand no matter how I tried to touch your soft calming lights it was hopelessly impossible.
- Indeed, when twilight transpire the sound of silence the forlorn sense of darkness I knew she left with the absence of saneness .
- A restless night of self confront , is it my physical imperfections? or the distance we couldn't wander.
- It was never intended to space from your sight, is love always variably mean being around. ?
- Sorrowing voice murmuring , I was piled up with sadness longing for a short while of your absence .
- I couldn't help it , I was lost on my own foggy world I cry out loud her name yet even your shadow I could not descry.
- I was writing hundreds of sonnet assuming to hand this thousand words of love to yours.
- My heart were liquefying whilst noting down my thoughts of you , undeniably I was pined by rumination.
- I was a brave knight it was her love who bleeds me.
Chrish Canosa (author) from Manila Philippines on August 18, 2020:
Hi there Ms , thanks also for reading.im happy you enjoyed it.
Take care you all out there.
thoughtsprocess from Navsari (India) on August 18, 2020:
Amazingly penned. Thank you so much for sharing Chrish.
Chrish Canosa (author) from Manila Philippines on August 17, 2020:
Hi sir John , aw thank you so much for the kind words ! Very appreciated.
I know your an amazing writer! I'm just new here so wow thank you a bunge!
I'm looking forward reading your masterpiece . Such an honor to hear it from you .
Much love from the philippines
John Hansen from Queensland Australia on August 17, 2020:
An interesting and well-written poem. Thanks for sharing.