Vampires and werewolves are the Big Name Monsters of folklore, but which of them would come out on top if they were to be compared to each other? Only one of them can possibly come out on top, and if we compare their strong points, we are sure to find a winner:
- No werewolf you ever meet is going to take a girl out into the woods so that he can stand in the sun and sparkle, telling her that his sparkly skin (which only sparkles when the plot demands it) is the “skin of a killer.”
- Vampires are not forced to change when the moon is full. Once they have been turned by their maker, they are always in their vampire form and always a danger to everyone.
- Werewolves to not turn into piles of ash in the sun and can remain living their normal lives except for three nights of each month.
- Werewolves do not need to drink blood to survive and can eat regular food.
- Vampires can put spells on people, getting whatever they want from them, where werewolves make everyone afraid that they are about to be killed.
- Werewolves in traditional folklore are serve and slaves to vampires, being forced to do whatever vampires want them to do.
- There are far more ways to stop vampires from hurting or turning you and far more ways to kill them.
Who do you think would win between vampires and werewolves?