Chitrangada loves to read and write.The many possibilities of Online writing excites, and enthuses her, to rediscover herself as a writer.
The Value of Time in Life
‘Let‘s wait for the right time.’
‘Your time Will come.’
‘There is always next time.’
Most of us say these things, quite often. But, we should understand that there is nothing like that.
Time is never right or not right. Time is always fleeting and slipping away. And, there is no guarantee that tomorrow will be there.
The following quotes by eminent personalities is to highlight the value of time in our lives.
By no means, we can buy a little more time, even if we have all the riches in the world.
The wise people can make efforts to utilise their time, in the most productive way.
The bad thing about time is, that you are loosing it every moment, and the good thing about time is, that you can always utilise it.
The problem is that most of us think, that we still have time.
“Time is the wisest of all things, that are for it brings everything to light.” — Thales
“The two most important warriors are— Patience and Time.”
Best Inspiring Quotes about ‘Time’
- “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.”—Leo Tolstoy
- “Time is money.”—Benjamin Franklin.
- “Time waits for no one.“—Folklore
- “Lost time is never found again.”—-Benjamin Franklin
- “Time is the most valuable thing, a man can spend.”—Theophrastus
- “Time is the wisest counsellor of all.”—-Pericles
- “The key is not in spending time, but in investing it.”—Stephen R. Covey
- “It is the time, you have wasted for your rose, that makes your rose so important.”—-Antonine de saint
- “Punctuality is the thief of time.”—-Oscar Wilde
- “The trouble is, you think you have time.”—- Jack Kornfield
- “Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you have lost it, you can never get it back.“--Harvey Mackay
- “Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.”—-Dion Boucicault
- “Time takes it all, whether you want it or not.“—Stephen King
- “Time is a storm, in which we are all lost.“—William Carlos Williams
- “Regret for wasted time, is more wasted time.”—-Mason Cooley
“The key is not in spending time, but investing it.”
—-Stephen R Covey
Inspirational and thoughtful quotes about ‘Time’
- “Time slips away like grains of sand, never to return again.“—Robin Sharma.
- “There are two days in my calendar : This day, and that day.”---Martin Luther King
- “The bad news is, time flies. The good news is, you are the pilot.”---Michael Altshuler
- “An inch of time, is an inch of gold, but you cannot buy that inch of time, with an inch of gold.“—Chinese proverb
- “Don't say, "There is still time", or "May be next time", because, there is also the concept of "It is too late."---Healthy Thoughts.in
- “The difference between those who are high achievers, and those who aren't, is in the ways, they utilise their time, to get things done.“—Eric Lofholn
- “A man who dares to waste one hour of time, has not discovered the value of life.”--- Charles Darwin
- “Time is a gift that most of us take for granted. We get so caught up in the busyness of our daily lives, that we rarely stop and take a serious look at how we we are spending this gift.”---Cheryl Richardson
- “Time is a non renewable resource. Once it is gone, you will never see this moment again.”--- Invajy
- “Don't waste your time, trying to fix your past. Because your past is already gone.”-- unknown
- “Realise, that if you have time to whine and complain about something, then you have the time to do something about it.“—Anthony J D' Angelo
- “Life and time are the World's best teachers. Life teaches us to make good use of Time, and Time teaches us, the value of life—-Abdul Kalam
- “Time perfects men, as well as destroys them.“—Chanakya
- “Let's not blame time, all time is good. You only have to make good use of it. What appears to be bad time, is an opportunity to do something better, move into another realm.”--Gurudev Sri Sri RaviShankar
- “Time is slipping away for all of us at the same pace. You can't manage time, but you can manage your energy.”-- Sadhguru Quotes
- ”People often complain about lack of time, when lack of direction is the real problem.”—-Zig Ziglar
- “This is such a brief life. Why waste your time on things that are not worthwhile?”—Sadhguru Quotes
Related article by the author
Words of wisdom by Sadhguru, source: YouTube
The value of Time, source: YouTube
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2022 Chitrangada Sharan