Debate about eBooks and printed books are in the height of the internet industry these days. One fact that consistently appears is that e-book readers are more popular and less expensive and sometimes there are lots of free ebooks available. Due to the increasing cost of a printed book’s materials, lots of publishing companies are now being offered to issue e-books.
These certain events make us wonder if e-books might as well replace the real printed ones. However before coming up into a conclusion, let us take a look about the differences of the two.
1. You can have the ability to write and do anything you want to a printed book as long as it belongs to you. You may be able to write your name in it, cut its pictures out, display it on your bookshelf or even write notes in its margins.
2. There is no need to worry about any form of infringements. The moment you purchase the printed book, you have the capability to pass information from that book to others.
3. The experience in reading a physical printed in paper books are quite more extensive. This is because it allows you to use more than one of your senses like the sight, smell, and touch. This is especially true to those old novels and classical books. Also, there are instances that the pictures in a printed book offer more stimulation than the digital format.
4. Using a paper printed book keeps you from being distracted into the software seen in a certain device, clocks and others. This is a more advisable treat if you want to enjoy what you are reading and escape from the reality.
5. You may resell your old purchased books. This gives you the opportunity to have an income from your used books. Also, you can buy books at a lesser price because of this.
6. Not all paper printed books has an eBook available. This is most especially true with the very old classical books, journals and others.
1. Printed books are very heavy and sometimes messy than eBooks.
2. E-Books costs are often times lesser because manufacturers and publishers do not need to use any hand use materials and resources.
3. Even if an e-reader is expensive at times, still it is all worth it. Digital books cannot be easily lost, become wet, or damaged.
4. E-readers can store hundreds of eBooks in one time. Also, you may have an access directly to lots of software in your device like clock, internet access, messaging (if it’s a smartphone), dictionary and others.
5. Offers privacy. People will not be able to see what book you are reading with an eBook. You can also have the ability to open more than one eBook into your device. An e-reader also has the capacity to be protected by a password which makes your device and eBooks more secured.
Paper printed books and eBooks has their own differences. They might be into a form of advantage or disadvantage to the readers. However, it will always be into the discretion of the reader whether or not to use both materials or just one of them.
////wwer on October 31, 2017:
I NEED SIMULARITIES ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coco on October 21, 2016:
I think its better to change your rajwada collection posture