Words with meaning can turn a day around. I like sharing meaningful words with others through my articles.
Best November Quotes to Improve Your Awareness is the Best Month of the Year.
“In November, the earth is growing quiet. It is making its bed, a winter bed for flowers and small creatures. The bed is white and silent, and much life can hide beneath its blankets.”
― Cynthia Rylant
November is best known for Thanksgiving and Veterans Day, but the month is full of awareness, health awareness, and special days of observance to celebrate exactly.
November is the eleventh month of the year in our calendar. In the Northern Hemisphere, it marks the last month of the autumn season, but in the Southern Hemisphere, it is associated with the end of spring.
But this month is very personal. From the time of the season to every human being, there is a reason to pursue it. In this article, I am going to tell you 7 reasons why November is the most beautiful month of the year.
- Love is in the weather
- November babies do better in sports
- Worry-free festive enjoyment
- Winter outfits begin to rule the wardrobe
- Love blooms when the flowers do
- The beauty of Crispy leaves
According to some of these studies, being born in November is a pretty great thing.
So, today I am going to share the best and selected 1st November - 30th November Quotes, day by day November quotes that will help you to spread happiness and positivity
Optimistic November Month Quotes
Here's a list of all-day quotes for the month of November. So I have collected quotes for these days.
- "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." — Maya Angelou
- “Cheers to a new month and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” — Seneca
- “If life was a book; every day would be a new page, every month would be a new chapter, and every year would be a new series.” — Elizabeth Duivenvoorde
- “In November, the trees are standing all sticks and bones. Without their leaves, how lovely they are, spreading their arms like dancers. They know it is time to be still.” ― Cynthia Rylant
- “Jam on November took away the worries, It was like tasting summer...” ― El Fuego
- "It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What is tough, is being good every day." — Willie Mays
- "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." — Milton Berle
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- "You'll always make mistakes and you'll miss the mark sometimes. That's inevitably going to happen, because the best people in the world make mistakes - even people who are brilliant." — James Corden
- “Whatever the new month is bringing for you, be it good or bad; always keep that smile on your face no matter what.” — Unknown
- "Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you." — George R. R. Martin
- "Only eyes washed by tears can see clearly." — Louis Mann
- "Gratitude for the gift of life is the primary wellspring of all religions, the hallmark of the mystic, the source of all true art….It is a privilege to be alive in this time when we can choose to take part in the self-healing of our world.” — Joanna Macy
- "We know what we are, but know not what we may be." — William Shakespeare
- "Whoever is happy will make others happy too." — Anne Frank
- “Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- "It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." — Muhammad Ali
- “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” — Brian Tracy
- “What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it–would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have.” — Ralph Marston
- "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." — Maya Angelou
- “Happiness and prosperity shall be yours. I hope this new month brings you everything you desire.” — Unknown
- “It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” — Howard Ruff
- “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” — Buddha
- "The best way out is always through." — Robert Frost
- "Don't confuse progress with winning." — Mary T. Barra
- “If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play, and z is keeping your mouth shut” ― Albert Einstein
- "You are the only one who gets to decide what you will be remembered for." — Taylor Swift
- "It's always better to shock people and change people's expectations than to give them exactly what they think you can do." — Jonah Hill
- “Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” — Grace Coddington
- “There you go; seems to me you’re right!” ― George Noory
- If the only prayer you ever say in your whole life is ‘thank you,’ that would suffice.” — Meister Eckhart
- “Let go of the past. Embrace the new month. May you have beautiful days ahead.” — Unknown
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey
- "Good things come to obsessive-compulsives who fixate." — Kieran Culkin
- “Tomorrow is another day.” — Margaret Mitchell
- "You don't overcome challenges by making them smaller but by making yourself bigger." — John C. Maxwell
- “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” ― Jonathan Safran Foer
- “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” ― Steve Maraboli
- "It's unfortunate and I really wish I wouldn't have to say this, but I really like human beings who have suffered. They're kinder." — Emma Thompson
- “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal.” — Unknown
- “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “Sylvia Plath and I met a long time ago. A really long time ago. Was it a summer day? No! It was a wintry November morning!” ― Avijeet Das
- “Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “This month, expect to be victorious, expect to win, and expect to shine.” — Unknown
- “I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” ― Bette Midler
- “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” ― Marthe Troly-Curtin
- Books have a unique way of stopping time in a particular moment and saying: Let’s not forget this.” ― Dave Eggers
- “There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.” ― Nicholas Sparks
- “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “How did it get so late so soon?” ― Dr. Seuss
- “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott
- "Never let anyone define you. You are the only person who defines you. No one can speak for you. Only you speak for you. You are your only voice." — Terry Crews
- “All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.” ― J.M. Barrie
- “Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.” ― Carl Sagan
- “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” ― Paulo Coelho
- "Stability and education are important. I'm not taking anything away from that -- but innovation is the real driver of progress." — Bill Gates
- “In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” ― George Orwell
- "Our industry does not respect tradition. It only respects innovation." — Satya Nadella
- “Time is an illusion.” ― Albert Einstein
- “A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.” ― Oscar Wilde
- "You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” ― Nicolas Chamfort
- “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.” ― George Carlin
- “I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?” ― John Lennon
- “Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” ― Aldous Huxley
- “Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.” ― Salvador Dali
- “It's hard being left behind. It's hard to be the one who stays.” ― Audrey Niffenegger
- “You cannot save people, you can just love them.” — Anaïs Nin
- “Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston S. Churchill
- “Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have to measure time.” ― Jorge Luis Borges
- “If there's a single lesson that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so.” ― Lev Grossman
- “Drop the last month into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” — Brooks Atkinson
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” ― John Lennon
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).” ― Mark Twain
- “Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.” ― Max Lucado
- “One day spent with someone you love can change everything.” ― Mitch Albom
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.” ― Audrey Hepburn
- “Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity.” ― Jean de La Bruyère
- “Time is a game played beautifully by children.” ― Heraclitus
- “There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.” ― Bill Watterson
- "Improving yourself is a lot more profitable than trying to improve others." — Dale Carnegie
- “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” — Robin Sharma
- "Grant me courage to serve others; For in service there is true life." — Cesar Chavez
- “You may delay, but time will not.” ― Benjamin Franklin
- “The timeless in you is aware of life's timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream.” ― Khalil Gibran
- “Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose - not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember.” — Anne Sullivan
Some Bonus Quotes with Picture
Some Fun Facts About November
- It is the last month of the autumn season.
- November in the Northern Hemisphere is the same as May in the Southern Hemisphere.
- In the United States, elections are held on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
- The third Thursday of November is the Great American Smokeout.
- Smokers are encouraged by the American Cancer Society to stop smoking on this day.
- Some Christian churches celebrate All Saints Day on the first day of November and All Souls Day on the 2nd.
- American football is the main sport seen in the United States during this month.
- Most, if not all, have fallen from the trees by the end of November.
Were you inspired by these best November quotes and sayings? Which was your favorite quote? Let us know in the comment section below.
© 2021 Md Parvej Ansari