Words for healing. Be inspired. Feel inspired. Quote Dandy's mission is to provide inspiration for people of all walks of life.
Loving someone is not always rainbows and butterflies. At some point in life, you end up feeling hurt and lost. You feel unloved and unsure about your worth. You start to question the decisions you’ve made. It’s as if you are going through a roller coaster of negative thoughts and emotions. The good news is it gets better.
It gets better the moment you acknowledge that you have every right to feel hurt. Take all the time you need. It gets better when you start to realize that the road to healing is right within your reach. It takes time but you’ll eventually get there as long as you are willing to take the first step.
Coping with emotional pain itself is a process. It takes time to heal a broken heart and let go of the hurt. Just know that you are not alone.
Below are 20+ inspirational quotes about love and moving on. May these quotes help you cope and inspire you to embrace a new perspective in life.
Love quotes for people who have been hurt
(1) “When you focus on the good, the good gets better.”
(2) “Don’t allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them.”
(3) “Stay away from people who make you feel like you are hard to love.”
(4) “No matter how long you have traveled in the wrong direction, you can always turn around.”
(5) “Everything comes to you at the right time. Be patient.”
(6) “Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.”
Inspiring quotes about moving on and letting go
(7) “Be someone who understands how rare your love is.”
(8) “Your past mistakes are meant to guide you, not define you.”
(9) “There’s nothing wrong with trying to hold on and there’s nothing wrong with letting go. The trick is deciding which one is best for you.” - The Minds Journal
(10) “Never regret anything that has happened in your life, it cannot be changed, undone or forgotten so take it as a lesson learned and move on.”
(11) “What’s broken can be mended. What hurts can be healed. And no matter how dark it gets, the sun is going to rise again.”
(12) “You can’t win in life if you’re losing in your mind. Change your thoughts and it’ll change your life.” - Tony Gaskins
Take it as a learning experience
(13) “Love is not something you go out and look for. Love finds you, and when it does, ready or not, it’ll be the best thing to ever happen to you.”
(14) “Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life.”
(15) “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. Strength comes from overcoming the things you thought you couldn’t.”
(16) “Find your soul, before you find your soulmate.”
(17) “Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves, even when we risk disappointing others.” - Brene Brown
(18) “If you lose someone but found yourself, you won.”
(19) “There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you.” - Mel Robbins
(20) “The days that break you are the days that make you.”
(21) “Accept what it is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.”
(22) “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” - Rupi Kaur
(23) “You deserve a relationship with someone who never has you guessing where you stand with them.”
More love quotes to inspire you:
- 30 Love Quotes in God's Own Words
These quotes are all spoken by God in the first person. They are not descriptions or explanations, but personal expressions of love which the reader can safely paraphrase into
- 15 Inspirational Quotes About Moving On After a Brea...
Breaking up is probably one of the most painful experiences in life. I would like to share 15 of my favorite quotes on moving on, each one of them struck a chord with me when I needed a pick me up.
- 10 Positive Broken Heart Quotes
FYI, it’s not that bad to be single you know. You may be single, but don’t forget to mingle! Here are 10 positive quotes that will help you to heal your broken heart.
© 2018 Kent Peligrino
Kent Peligrino (author) on November 10, 2018:
You're most welcome! It's always a pleasure to inspire someone, even in the most humblest ways. One day at a time. :)
PoetikalyAnointed on November 09, 2018:
These quotes are just Golden! So many hit me like a ton a bricks and put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing.
Kent Peligrino (author) on October 28, 2018:
Hi Dora, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm currently working on my second hub and hopefully get it published soon. Also, thanks for the nice suggestion. I'm still trying to experiment on what layout would go well with quotes and I guess putting numbers for quick reference will definitely help! :)
Dora Weithers from The Caribbean on October 28, 2018:
Kent, welcome to HubPages! Kent, this is a great first article. Your quotes are powerful and definitely on track for the purpose you created them. May I suggest that you number them so we can identify and make it easy to find the one(s) we are looking for, when we come back. Thanks!