Chitrangada loves to read and write.The many possibilities of Online writing excites, and enthuses her, to rediscover herself as a writer.
“ When boredom strikes creativity takes over.”
“Boredom--God's way of telling you that you are wasting time.”
Word Prompt: Boredom
This post is in response to the weekly word prompt, provided by dear friend and fellow writer, Brenda.
Brenda continues to motivate the fellow writers, to keep writing, and I sincerely appreciate her efforts.
While, I still miss the comments section, and the interaction with the fellow writers, but I am happy to read other’s articles and poems—Thanks to the forum discussions.
Word Prompt —Boredom
Personally, I don’t have a problem of getting bored or Boredom. Therefore, this one was tricky.
There is so much to do, and I always feel that 24 hours in a day is not enough to do, what we want to do.
So, where is the time to get bored?
When someone complains to you, that they are getting bored, it's a little sad, that he or she is not able to do something worthwhile, or they are unable to make themselves happy, or entertain their own self.
Only depressed people get bored.
Boredom is a negative emotion.
Boredom is a choice.
Life is full of possibilities and opportunities.
Some people choose to get bored.
Here, I have shared some funny quotes about ‘Boredom.’
In addition, there is an acrostic poem on ‘Boredom.’
I hope, you like my response, Brenda.
“It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
--- Marilyn Monroe
“Boredom is the price one pays, for not enjoying everything.”
Funny Quotes about ‘Boredom’
- I am so bored of being bored, because being bored is really boring.
—-Via Cool Funny Quotes
- I log off, because I am bored. I log back on in five minutes, because I am bored.
---Via Genius Quotes
- Hey stomach-You are not hungry. You are just bored.--Unknown
- I am so bored, that I went outside and knocked on my own door. Then I ran back in and said, 'Who is it.?' --Facebook jokes
- Be warned!! I am bored. This could get dangerous. --Quote Master
- I am so bored, I wish someone would kidnap me, so I could go on an adventure. --Funny Quotes
- Dear board of education--I am also bored of education.—Funny Quotes
- In boring classes, we always improve our drawing skills.---Quote Master
- Sometimes, I pretend to be normal. But, it gets boring. So, I go back to being me. —Picture Quotes
- Am I on Facebook, because I am bored, or am bored because I am on Facebook?--Via Wiki-How
- Boredom is when you check the fridge over and over again, hoping that something amazing will appear.
Acrostic Poem on‘Boredom’
Be positive and energetic,
Or laugh and play,
Read or write,
Exercise or swim,
Do something creative,
Or help someone,
Make yourself happy.
Why Boredom is good for you, Source: YouTube
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Chitrangada Sharan