GA Anderson writes about mystical and psychological symbol interpretations and how to apply them to your dreams.
Searching for just the right Father's Day message or quote for your card or letter? Looking for the one perfect saying to write in a Father's Day card?
For daughters, finding the message that says what you feel, instead of some boiler-plate platitude isn't always easy.
This list of all-time favorites could have just what you're looking for. Famous quotes with an added personal note, funny messages and sayings, loving Father's Day sentiments, and even some Father's day jokes.
Daughter's Messages for Father's Day
For daughters and daughter-in-laws, Father's Day messages have more meaning and love than "guys" messages.
Even if you don't find exactly what you had in mind, these favorite quotes and sayings may generate the ideas you needed.
Loving Father's Day Messages
Use as-is, or change it to make it yours. Sweet and loving, or lovingly cute messages for your Father's Day Card
Grateful Messages and Sayings:
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
- Jim Valvano
- Dad, you have always been there for me. To hear my first words, and see my first steps. You always encouraged me to try, and you always caught me when I stumbled. You have always been there for me, and I'll always be here for you. Happy Father's Day.
- Dad, you have been one of the biggest influences on my life, and taught me so many things that I needed to learn. I'm so proud that you're my father. I love you Daddy.
- God must have known I would need a Dad like you. Wise and patient, loving yet firm, always keeping me safe and protected. I already thanked God, now I'm thanking you. Happy Father's Day daddy!
- Dad, you are my hero and role model, and the smartest person I know. I only hope I can grow to be half as amazing as you. Thanks Dad, Happy Father's Day.
- Happy Father's Day Dad. You always helped me and supported me when I need it. Encouraged me and guided me when times got tough. I can never thank you enough for being such a great father.
- Dad, I know it wasn't always easy, but you never gave up. I know I was a handful, but you always had the strength to do what was right. I will always be thankful, and always be your grateful daughter. Happy Father's Day Dad!
- Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.
- Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day!
- There is one girl who will never forget you on this day. You are my daddy and I couldn’t ask for anyone better. Thanks for always taking care of me and loving me! Happy Father’s Day!
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men and you are just the perfect one. Thanks for being there dad. Happy Father's Day
Cute and Loving Father's Day Messages:
Daughters have a special relationship with their fathers. Use these cute ideas to tell him how special it was - without getting too "mushy."
- Dad, I know sometimes I can be horrible and stubborn, but you always stuck by me and loved me anyways! Thanks Daddy!
- Dad, You are stronger than Hercules, smarter than Socrates, and handsomer than Brad Pitt. (at least in my eyes). Thanks for being my father. Happy Father's Day.
- The man of my dreams will have big shoes to fill. Strong and tough, tender and caring, loving and firm, handsome and smart. In other words, he will have to be just like you. Happy Father's Day Dad
- Dad, you have been the greatest influence in my life, and you should get the Nobel Peace prize just for putting up with me. And sainthood for doing it with a smile. Thanks Dad, Happy Father's Day, I love you.
- Dad, you always burnt my toast and embarrassed me at the mall. You made me dress with good sense, and talk like a lady. Except for the toast, I can never thank you enough. I love you Dad, Happy Father's Day
- I was Daddy's little girl until my teenage years, when everything you said fell on deaf ears. Through the loud music and shouting and yelling and din, thanks for loving me until I was Daddy's girl again. Happy Father's Day Daddy.
- Daddy, I tried to find a funny Father's Day card for you, but you must be the best and most unique dad in the world, because all the dads those cards showed were nothing like you. Happy Father's Day.
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!
- Happy Father’s Day! I may be taller than you now, but I still look up to you.
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who always knew long before I did that all my boyfriends were jerks. Thanks for always looking out for me.
- It’s that time of year again when everyone tries to tell themselves that they had the best dad in the world. I really did have the best dad in the world, so they can’t be right.
Funny Father's Day Messages for Cards or Letters
Girls, you know your dad better than anyone else could. Even if these message ideas aren't just right for your dad, or his sense of humor, they might be just the seed you need to come up with your own perfect message for a Father's Day card he'll cherish.
A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be
- Daddy I bought you this card to thank you for all the love you have given me. And to butter you up because I need some money. Your loving little Daddy's girl.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I love you Daddy - and your new car too! Happy Father's Day Daddy, can I borrow the keys?
- Thanks Dad, for all those pretend tea parties you endured, and bedtime stories you read, I'm so lucky to have a father like you. So free with your love and your Mastercard too!
- From baby dolls to first dates, Dad, you were always there. hugging me and loving me, and messing up my hair. You gotta remember Dad - Don't touch the hair! Happy Father's Day
- I bought you this card to tell you you're the greatest Daddy in the world. (and that there's a sale on make-up at the mall, can I borrow $20?) Love, your little Daddy's girl
- You were always there for me. Loving and protecting. Supporting and encouraging. But best of all - screening my boyfriends. Thanks Dad. (ps. _____ thanks you too)
- Dad, thanks for always saying YES, when Mom said NO. Thanks for letting me experience what it is like to be a princess.
- Hey Dad, remember when I was little, whenever I called you “Daddy” it meant that I wanted something? Would you please have a great Father’s Day, Daddy?
- I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I am your favorite child. Happy Father's Day
- Happy Fathers Day, Dad! I wouldn’t trade you for anything. Of course, nobody’s offered me anything.
- Dad, I’m so proud of the many talents I’ve inherited from you. Happy Fathers Day.
- Daddy, I smile because you are my father. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it. Happy Father's Day
© 2018 ga anderson