5 Senses gift for my husband
This year I'm doing a five senses gift and if you don't know what a five senses gift is it's where you get a gift that has to do with each of the five senses so there's taste, touch, see, smell and hearing and you would get a gift that is related to each of the five senses
So in total they'll be getting five gifts - I really wanted to get creative and get him something that I've never gotten him before so we're gonna start with a smell gift - now I'm gonna show you what I got him - I got him these two hair masks!
1) Five senses gifts placed in striped boxes
2) Five senses gifts placed in paper bags
3) Five senses gift with brown paper packaging and red ribbons
4) Five senses gift in black boxes with love heart cards
5) Five senses gift placed in L-O-V-E gift bag
6) Five senses gift in brown paper bags and chalkboard labels
Stocking stuffers for him
This is my Christmas stocking stuffer haul slash gift guide for my man so this is geared more towards men your significant other, your brother or some other man in your life!
I'm gonna get right into it because I don't want this to be too long! I really love adding magazines to stockings because it gives a little bit of structure to the stockings so that the items that are sticking out at the top don't fall out!
7) Sock, underwear and nerf bullets
8) Candy bouquet
9) Candy crush
10) Candy puns
11) Date night jar
12) Gym kit
So today we're actually going to make a candy poster board and this is definitely Pinterest inspired and I don't see too many videos on YouTube about it so I decided to show you guys how I make it!
13) Candy poster on black cardboard with white marker
14) Candy poster with cool font
15) Candy poster with lots of love hearts
16) Candy poster with craft letters
17) Candy poster with words cut out from pages
18) Candy poster on chalkboard painted board using chalk for the writing
Candy tackle gift box
Today's video is gonna be a DIY project for your boyfriend! Okay so first you just want to go ahead and pick out some candy that you think he would like!
You're also gonna want to purchase a tackle box, I got mine from Walmart - this one is the really deep one and then it comes with the dividers inside Before putting any candy inside you want to make sure that the tackle box is fully cleaned!
19) Candy tackle box with love message
20) Candy tackle box with 'you are our favorite fish in the sea' note
21) Candy tackle box with 'I want to tackle prom with you' note
22) Candy tackle box with really bright colored jellies
23) Candy tackle box wrapped in twine
24) Candy tackle box with menu
Money shirt with necktie
I'm going to show you a quick and easy way you can make a money shirt with necktie!
I'm gonna use a $20 bill and you can see there's a light green side and a darker green side,- I personally like the darker green side for my shirts, it just looks a little bit more classy and if you want to do the same start with that side facing up then take the bottom edge and carefully fold it up to meet the top making sure the corner is lined up, and then giving it a crease with your thumbnail.
25) Money shirt with bow tie
26) Money shirt with faux buttons
27) Origami cash shirt
28) Money shirt with coins as buttons
29) Money shirt with more cash in the pocket
30) Cash tie
DIY Melted Crayon Art for my Boyfriend
Hey guys today I'm going to be attempting to make my boyfriend a crayon painting for Christmas and if you've never seen crayon paintings it's basically when you take crayons and you melt them down with a blow-dryer to create art!
31) Crayon art 'first kiss'
32) Melted crayon art with photos
33) Melted crayon art with photo strip
34) Melted crayon art with black & white photos
35) Melted crayon art with photos in love heart shape
36) Melted crayon art, couple under umbrella
How to make Explosion box
Today I have a cute Valentine's Day gift idea for you. I thought it would be the perfect gift for my fiance!
I ordered one of these explosion kits, it took a month to come, had a bag with a bunch of flimsy paper pieces. No instructions so hopefully the video below helps!
37) Exploding box for wedding day
38) Red & black explosion box
39) Black & gold explosion box
40) Explosion box with lots of love hearts
41) Black explosion box with gold writing
42) Stunning explosion box for boyfriend
Christmas gift basket ideas for men
I love putting together gift baskets, it's one of the like the easiest and most simple ways for me to give a gift to somebody!
My love language is gift giving so today I want to show you guys how to put together a gift basket for any type of guy in your life whether it's a spouse, boyfriend or father!
43) Gift basket with toiletries
44) Harley gift bucket with socks and candy
45) Handyman gift basket with mini Jim Beam bottles
46) Gift basket of goodies
47) Food basket with Doritos
48) Baseball themed gift basket
Open when letters for boyfriend
I'm going to be making these really cute open when letters which you can send to your long-distance best friend boyfriend/girlfriend husband/wife, whoever! I think these are super adorable because you can kind of be there for that person even though you're not really...but through the letter you can kind of be there for them!
49) Colorful open when letters
50) Open when letters for boyfriend
51) Pink & white envelopes
52) Rainbow colored open when letters
53) Open when letters on brown envelopes
54) Multi colored open when letters
Pizza box with "dough"
Check out the awesome tutorial below so you can learn how to give some proper "dough" to your boyfriend this Christmas!