1) Warm chocolate chip cookie
Merry Christmas guys, today we're going to be showing you some of our favorite winter warmers and Christmas cocktails to keep you nice and merry over the festive season!
Warm chocolate chip cookie: 1.5 oz. Pinnacle Chocolate Whipped, Vodka 1 oz. Créme de Cacao 1 oz., Monin Shortbread syrup 8 oz., Milk, steamed and frothed.
Add the first 3 ingredients to a glass (Libbey 14 oz. cafe mug) of steamed milk. For an extra kick add an Illy espresso. Garnish with whipped cream and a mini chocolate chip cookie. Cheers!!
20 Classic Christmas Cocktails
2) Egg Nog Cocktail
8 oz. Grand Marnier, 1 cup Sugar, 1/2 cup Pasteurized egg yolks, 1 quart Softened vanilla ice cream, 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon.
Pour Grand Marnier into a cocktail shaker with sugar. Shake to dissolve. In a mixer, beat the pasteurized egg yolks on medium speed for 7 to 8 minutes. Add the reserved liquor mixture and beat in softened vanilla ice cream and ground cinnamon. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Rub double old-fashioned glasses with an orange slice to moisten the rim.
Dip the glasses into raw Turbinado sugar to completely coat the rim. Divide the egg nog into each glass and sprinkle with nutmeg. Cheers!!
3) Champagne cocktail
4) Christmas morning punch
5) Cranberry mojito
6) Jack Frost cocktail
7) Christmas tree jello shots
Today I'm gonna show you how to make the perfect jello shots recipe! Making jello shots jello shots are fun, they're easy & they should not taste like you picked them up down the street at the frat house!
I'm going to show you how to make strong jello shots that still taste delicious and your friends are going to love them so let's get started.
What you need are a cookie sheet and shot cups so you can easily get your shots into the refrigerator to chill. You're going to need a saucepan, some jello. a whisk for stirring, some measuring cups, vodka and now here's the secret ingredient you are going to use half a cup of vodka and half the cup of schnapps. I like to use either peach schnapps or triple sec and this will taste good in any flavor of shot so let's get started!
8) Santa's little ho ho
9) Jello shots.
Fill shot container one third with first flavor then chill. Repeat with other two flavors.
10) Caramel iced vanilla cake!
One and a half shot Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka and one can Vanilla Coke.
11) Carmel Apple jello shots
With Jolly Rancher Green Apple Jello.
12) Cinnamon Applejacks Cocktail
Equal parts milk, rum chata & Crown Apple, dust rim with white chocolate cocoa, yum!
13) Ciroc Summer Colada and Simply Tropical
14) Crown peach mixed with pineapple, orange and a little grenadine
15) Half oz Whipped vodka + Sprite = Cream Soda! Fill rock glass with ice
16) Honey Badger - 2 parts Rum Chata, 1 part Honey Jack Daniels
17) Jack daniels, tennessee honey and dr pepper
18) Jello shots with flavored rum much better tasting than tequila or vodka
19) Pinnacle cotton candy vodka and diet cherry 7up
20) Pour the ice drink over ice and then added two splashes (2 T) of HWC
21) Rasberry vodka, coconut rum & Welch's Berry Pineapple Passion fruit
22) Smirnoff kissed Caramel vodka mixed with apple juice
23) Stella rosa minute maid
24) Strawberry Soda + UV Cake Vodka
25) Rum Chata & butterscotch
26) Rose wine, Simply Lemonade and frozen strawberries
27) Strawberry, banana pina colada
28) Hpnotic with Sprite, lemonade and pineapple juice
29) Svedka cherry + coke
Jamie's Christmas Cocktail
Of all the Christmases that we've had if there was ever a time that we deserved a nice little drink, it's probably this Christmas!
Right, and I want to show you a brilliant way of taking your everyday vodka and infusing it with the flavors of Christmas. I've got things like cloves here, like that kind of mulled wine vibe. We've got cinnamon sticks, we've got things like the red peppercorns, you could use black peppercorns. You know herbs like rosemary or bay even a little sliver of chilli makes the most incredible difference and then citrus. Clementine, lemon, lime.
Any mixture or combination of these the zest or the peel actually is what you want. So I've got a pan here, I'll put it on a medium-high heat and we're gonna toast these spices.
30) 1 part marshmallow vodka mixed with 2 parts root beer
31) 2 parts Svedka colada, 2 parts Malibu and Simply Orange pineapple to your liking
32) Bourbon Apple Cider Christmas cocktail
2oz Whipped Vodka - 2oz ButterShots schnapps - 6oz Cream soda Mix together in shaker with ice & strain into glass. Can top with whipped cream.
34) Caramel apple pie, on the rocks!
One shot each of fireball and caramel vodka, splash of vanilla vodka and fill rest of apple juice. Rim the glass with brown sugar cinnamon mixture.
35) Christmas egg nog
36) Christmas Madras cocktail
37) Christmas morning punch
38) Christmas punch
Sounds like a good brunch addition maybe ginger ale for the kids and sparkling wine for adults.
39) Ciroc & Simply Lemonade Mango
40) Cîroc pineapple & Simply Lemonade
41) Ciroc pineapple cocktail
42) Cranberry Cosmo Christmas Cocktail
43) Easy alcoholic butterbeer
2 and 3 quarters cup cream soda quarter cup butter shots half cup whipped vodka top with whipped cream.
44) Egg nog martini
1oz Rum Chatta 1oz Kahlua 1oz vanilla vodka 3oz egg nog Garnish with nutmeg 1k
45) French Toast Shot
Made with 1 third each of Bailey's, Fireball and Butterscotch Schnapps. Trust me, you'll love this!
46) Josey Wales Christmas cocktail
47) Orange Creamsicle Pudding Shots
You need a box of pudding mix, 1 cup of cold milk, quarter cup of Svedka orange cream and 3 quarter cups of rum chata. Mix together and fold in cool whip.
48) Peach Ciroc
Country Time Lemonade and Sprite-- you can't even taste the alcohol. I call it, 'Summer Peach'
49) Red snapper Christmas cocktail
50) Rum Chata & egg nog Christmas cocktail
51) Rum chata with Smirnoff Christmas cocktail
52) Scarlet kiss Christmas cocktail
53) Carmel vanilla milkshake
Shot of Stoli salted Carmel, Rum chata and a cup of egg nog = Carmel vanilla milkshake (I would add sea salt to the rim)
54) Snickerdoodle Delite Christmas Cocktail
2 parts Dr. Pepper 10, 1 part Cake Vodka, Splash of Rum Chata = Delish!
55) Svedka mix drink with V8 splash juice!
Two shots Cinna-Sugar twist Smirnoff vodka, One shot Fireball whiskey, 8 oz Apple Cider (or Mott's natural apple juice), add dash of cinnamon. Serve warm, or over ice.