Gifts wrapped in bright colours, are so festive, in appearance
Mix and match your colour palette with gift colours
The combination of gold and red speaks of celebration. I love red and white gift wrapping, for a crisp appeal.
Make Your Own Wrapping For Presents And Surprise Those You Love
- Love the way these preserves have been wrapped, so apt.
- Spray paint some boxes and use as a set of three, tied together in iridescent coloured ribbon. Find or purchase a basket and give it a lick of white paint.
- At the bottom place some straw and fill with delicious homemade goodies, like jelly and biscuits.
- Wrap in cellophane and tie with check, or tartan ribbon, for that country feeling. Finish off with more ribbon and flowers, on the handle. A great gift for a family. or friend. This can be very economical too.
- Ornamental tins, are also a good way to present your gift in a very appealing and artistic way.
- Make your own gift card holder, with a matching greeting card.
- Hang little gifts on the Christmas tree, in miniature boxes, or floral home sewn bags, with each person's name on it.
- These are just a few little ideas, to add to your own unique gift wrapping ones.
Enjoy your creative time and make something fabulous and different, from all the mass produced items, you see in the department stores.Your efforts will be appreciated, for sure.
Innovative And Organic
Mixing various textures together creates something unique
I love the combination of rough and smooth, brings balance, as seen in nature.
Simply Beautiful Way To Wrap a Gift
Little Gift Boxes
Brooch Presented In Beautiful Boxes
- I love the soft brown and white dotted gift box, with ribbon combined in the lid.
- The pink version is soft and feminine
Dotted Round Boxes Up-cycled And Other Creative Wrapping
Create Your Own Style
- These round boxes were so easy to make. I really enjoyed looking for suitable pictures on old greeting cards, wrapping paper and braid, from my sewing cupboard
- .Choose a theme and collect items from magazines and old books.
- Old books from sales at second hand shops, can be used to create gift paper, tags and greeting cards.
Beautiful Ribbons And Bows To Enhance Your Present
Budget Stores Have A Wonderful Array Of Stickers And Ribbon For All Your Art And Crafts
Inexpensive colour co-ordinated papers and stencils can enhance your gift giving.
Free Art - Create Your Own Tags
Love This Paper And Colour Combination Of The Bows
- The silver dotted wrapping paper and the green and cerise rosette, ribbon and silver ties, create a really pleasing effect.
- The scroll designed paper, on the other two gifts, also has a style, fit for a queen.
- Gift tags to match, will complete the look.
Dots And Bows - In The Pink
Chic Gift Wrapping In Pink And Red.
This inspiration collage, will give anyone the inspiration, they are needing, for that unique and elegant look.
When you take the time to mix and match your colours, your gift giving will be appreciated, even more .
Combining floral images with abstract ones, can have a pleasing appeal.
Your Very Own Greeting Labels
- Print on medium card and cut around each one. Punch a hole in the one side, for ribbon.
- If you would like to be different, you can sprinkle some glitter around the edges. Use non toxic paper glue.
- Using burlap string on a taupe coloured tag, can look very rustic.
Free Pink Country Tags
Snip Copy And Paste And Use Wherever You Like
Print on card and then cut around each rectangle. Use as a label or gift tag.
A special touch can be achieved, by highlighting sections of the design, with a glitter pen.
A Silver Heart In A Beautiful Red Box
Lovely Roses Gift Packet
Update A Shopping Bag With Embellishments And Use For Gift Giving
1. Find some pictures in magazine pages that catch your eye and snip out the sections, you would like to use.
2. Start blanking out the shop name, with anything from your snipped cuttings.
3. Build up a picture using cut out shapes, in different shapes and colours.
3. Scrap booking items are so cute to use. Love these flowers, on the butterfly bag.
4. As you can see I cut out hearts and flowers, to create interest. The silver card also makes the bag look a little more festive.
5. Little sequins and flat beads, give the gift bag, a more ornamental look
6 Created some extra colour from bright card, that I found in one of my drawers.
7 The white paper doilie looks crisp against the pink and silver shiny card.
Collect boxes and items for decoration
Do you enjoy making something from nothing?
- I have started to collect all sorts of boxes, jars, bottles and tins that are decent of course, for birthday and other day gifts
- .At a glance my cupboard in my scullery and spare cupboard in my bedroom, looks like a glorified junk store. But wait and see what becomes of these beautiful throw away containers and tins. I totally look like a hoarder, to say the least!
- When I am finished with a nutritional shake, the empty one gets dutifully put away in my never ending storehouse of potential gift boxes for celebratory gift giving throughout the year.
Pink,White And Grey Colour Palette
Creative Gift Wrapping
Natural Products Can Look Great Wrapped In Organic Materials
Love this video above and the way the homemade gifts were wrapped in hessian and natural string.
Celebratory silver and pink bows
Bright And Colourful Bows To Accentuate Your Colour Scheme Depicted In Your Wrapping Paper
- Remember to create some beautiful colour combinations, in your wrapping of gifts and floral arrangements.
- Your gift tags can also enhance the overall look of your gift and the final result.
Christmas wrapping ideas
Handmade lace and roses greeting tags, for gifts.
Cute Glitter Butterfly
Diana Carol Abrahamson (author) from Somerset West on July 19, 2020:
So pleased you enjoyed the gift wrapping ideas. Enjoy the creative ideas in your own space.
Rohit Desai from India on May 20, 2020:
Lovely article. Loved the ideas for packaging.
We would use them for our website www.giftstoindia24x7.com
Our feelings and our emotions easily show on the type of packing we do for our gifts. We shall definitely put our hearts out in packing every single gift.
Thanks for sharing!
Diana Carol Abrahamson (author) from Somerset West on May 07, 2020:
That is so true, We often cast aside some possibilities for creativity and do not see our odds and ends in our cupboards as a perfect gift wrapping tag, or bauble. Thanks for reading my post.Have a great day. Stay safe.
Sp Greaney from Ireland on May 07, 2020:
Some lovely ideas here and so easy to apply when your gift wrapping. I think we forget to put our creativity to use sometimes and use what we have stored up instead of always going out to buy things.
Diana Carol Abrahamson (author) from Somerset West on April 08, 2020:
Thanks Kathy for your encouraging comment. Pleased you could find something creative in my post.Take care.
Kathy Henderson from Pa on April 08, 2020:
I loved this article. I am an essential oil girl. I am always seeking cute wrapping ideas as I make many of my gifts and have fun give-aways. These are great tips as I need creative inspiration when it comes to my wrapping. I would never get a job gift wrapping, not a fruit of my spirit. I covet the talented ideas of others to make the magic happen.
Diana Carol Abrahamson (author) from Somerset West on March 25, 2020:
Thanks Peggy. Yes, in this day and age we can use so many items that we normally discard.
Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on March 25, 2020:
You have shared some very creative ideas of how to use items we already have in our home and turn them into beautiful gift containers or gift tags. It is so much fun to recycle items in those manners!