Faith, Art, writing and learning are Tim’s passions. Tim loves working in education. He has a BS in Psychology from Albright College.
Have you ever come up short when it comes to figuring out what to put in someone’s greeting card? Sometimes, it’s hard to come up with a funny line or a quick quip, so instead of expressing your feelings, you go out and buy one of those pre-filled birthday cards.
The one-liners below are offered to you as a starting point. They can be used any way you wish—in a card, in a note, on social media, verbally, or otherwise. Enjoy!
How to Present These One - Liners
- Get them printed on a balloon.
- Create a card and write one or more of the sayings inside.
- Text one or more of them to your friend or family member.
- Create a meme for social media.
- Print your favorite one-liner on a tee shirt or some other item and give it to them.
- Post them on their social media sites.
30 Birthday One liners
- Look on the bright side, you're not as old as you will be this time next year.
- Life is but a dream, well at your age there might be a nightmare or two.
- A true friend will not remind you of your age. Who am I kidding, a true friend will remind you of how much older you’re getting.
- Look on the bright side, you're no longer struggling up the hill. You’re now over the hill.
- You’re not getting older you’re getting…oh who were kidding you’re just getting older.
- Wrinkles are natures way of letting you know you’re getting older.
- A true friend not only remembers your birthday but also reminds you how old you really are. Happy Birthday
- You would think as old as you are some of the wisdom would have sunk in by now. Happy Birthday
- Better to be over the hill than under it. Happy Birthday
- You’ve spent the last _____ years trying to convince everyone you’re only 29. You can stop now no one believes you. Happy Birthday
Birthdays are natures way of telling you the warranty is about to wear out.
- I took the battery out of the smoke alarm. It’s ok to blow out the candles on your cake. Happy Birthday
- I got you something useful for you birthday this year. A gift card for $100 off your first colonoscopy. Happy Birthday
- I wasn’t going to remind you of how old you are this year. Who am I kidding? I was always going to remind you. Happy Birthday
- Another birthday. Time for a party and a few presents and I almost forgot your AARP card.
- Good gifts are hard to come by so I decided the best gift I could get you this year was spending time with me. P.S. I’m not returnable. Happy Birthday
- I hope you like the gift I got you. If it looks familiar, I borrowed it from you last year. I thought I’d finally return it to you. Happy Birthday
- I forgot to write down all the wonderful things I wanted to say about you. So let’s pretend I said them. Happy Birthday
- You look good for your age. Wait, you’re how old? Happy Birthday
- One more year closer to retirement.Happy Birthday
- The secret to staying young is simple. Lie about your age.
It’s a good thing you never expect much from me each year on your birthday because once again this year you won’t be disappointed.
- Just because your getting older doesn’t mean you can’t do all he things you used to do. It just means you better make sure your health insurance is up to date.
- Why is your cake so big? Well, where was I going to fit all the candles? Happy Birthday
- Balloons popping, confetti throwing, people dancing and food flying. Man I love your birthday parties.
- I know you’ve come to accept the fact you’re getting older but it’s still fun to remind you.
- Look on the bright side you may be getting older but now you can get the senior discount at most places.
- Growing older is mandator. Growing up is optional.
- Today you’re another year older. May the day be filled with hope, joy love and of course cake and ice cream.
- Another year older…none the wiser.
- On this your birthday may you have the wisdom to know better but the ability to still do it.
- Wishing you a very happy day and a life filled with love, joy and fulfillment.
© 2021 Timothy Whitt