How to Build a Snack Filled Stadium for your Super Bowl party
Making a snack stadium (or snackadium as I like to call it!) is a great way to kick the party up a notch but do they need to dominate the entire appetizer table? I'm making a smaller scale snackadium that travels well so it's good for both home and away games!
I've got a cardboard box here I've actually got to this one and a similar sized one I'm using four parts open the box and fill it I'm using bubble wrap but I'm sure crumpled newspaper or something similar would work too I'm just trying to make a level maybe somewhat waterproof platform.
Decorate the outside of the snackadium with the colors of your favorite team or like a circus tent like I did. This is going to be the vessel that holds the guacamole field!
1) How to build the ultimate snack stadium
2) Football meat and cheese stadium
3) Healthy snack stadium with veggies and dips
4) Super bowl party wraps and chips shaped as a football stadium
5) If you'd rather eat booze than lunch meats how about this Vodka Gummy Bears stadium
6) Snack stadium with chips and mini candy bars
7) Ultimate snack stadium
8) My family's attempt at a Super Bowl snack stadium
9) Snack stadium with M & Ms and chips
10) Snack stadium with bread rolls and dips
11) Super sized snack stadium
12) Basic structure for a snack stadium
I made EVERY HOT DOG in the World!
Hot dogs, there are hundreds of combinations of making this incredible street food. Some are just mouth-watering others are just weird but most of them we can all agree in one thing they are delicious!
I invite you to experience with me every single hot dog that has ever existed, as this is the hot dogs of the world.
What type of bun do you like? As you know the options are endless. They are white bread style they have potato bread and since there are only two ingredients this one is extremely important. For this basic one I chose white bread.
But what about the sausage? I can say the same exact thing going through the meat section through my supermarket is just insane. The amount of variation there is on hot dogs is crazy and that's only because of one reason, this street food is extremely popular. So when things become popular variations will always appear.
13) Hot dog style guide
14) American style hot dogs
15) Cheesy sloppy hot dogs
16) Colombian style hot dog
17) Create your perfect hot dog
18) Hot dog with peppers and melted cheese
19) Hot dogs 5 ways
20) Hot dogs ready to eat
21) Hot dogs with lots of different veggies
22) Sloppy hot dogs
23) Top hot dog recipes
24) Venezuelan style hot dog
How to Make the Crispiest, Cheesiest Cast-Iron Pan Pizza
The year 1980 was a big year for me i'm not talking about the winter olympics being in New York or any kind of geopolitical event I'm talking about two huge inventions 6that came out that year one Pac-man the other one was that Pizza Hut introduced and rolled out the pan pizza to all of their restaurants!
Now Pac-man and Pizza Hut for me go hand in hand because I spent all of my babysitting money hanging out at that pizzeria eating pizza out of a cast iron dish and I'm going to make that for you today and it's so easy this might actually be the easiest pizza that you'll ever make.
So one thing that we want to do is create a dough that's nice and soft and plush inside of course after it bakes it gets a nice crust on it but we're going to start off with some bread flour.
25) Pepperoni pizza with golden crust
26) Cheesy garlic sticks
27) Extra cheesy pizza
28) Extra large pepperoni pizza
29) Garlic pizza
30) New York style cheese pizza
31) Pepperoni pizza slices
32) Pizza Hut pan pizza recipe
33) Pizza Margherita
34) Quattro formaggi pizza
35) Square pizza slices
36) Yummy pizza with rich tomato sauce
Ultimate juicy burger recipe - perfect burgers every time
Today, I am sharing our secrets for the best homemade cheeseburgers! But, before we get to the beef, it's important with burgers to have all your toppings and sauces and buns ready so that when those burgers come off the grill juicy and so delicious, everything is ready and you can enjoy them hot!
So we're gonna do the toppings right now - you'll need half a head of green leaf lettuce and cut that into pieces that'll fit the bun. Now, cut one large tomato into eight thin slices. You'll need about two slices per burger.
37) Mega cheese burgers
38) Monster bacon cheeseburger
39) Super bowl cheese burger monster
40) Ultimate cheese burger stack
41) Crock pot cube steak burgers
42) Easy Oklahoma fried burgers
43) Hamburger steaks with brown gravy
44) Hamburger steaks with onion gravy & potatoes
45) Homemade burger with bacon
46) Simple Salisbury steak burgers
47) The best homemade burger seasoning
48) Ultimate cheeseburger
How to cook loaded fries
Today we're gonna be cooking loaded fries this is a quick and easy late-night snack or a great side dish for any party.
First we need to make the sauce in a bowl add two tablespoons of mayonnaise one tablespoon of ketchup and 1 teaspoon of sriracha mix it all together place in the fridge until needed next dice one onion then roughly chop one sticker chorizo finely roughly chopped four strips of bacon heat a pan over medium heat add some oil fry off the onions until they begin to soften.
49) Bacon bits n melted cheese loaded fries
50) Bacon fries with extra cheese
51) Bacon loaded fries
52) Cheese n bacon fries with mayo
53) Cheese n bacon loaded fries
54) Chili cheese fries
55) Fries. With cheese. And bacon. Yummy!
56) Loaded fries with jalapenos
57) Loaded fries with melted cheese
58) Pulled pork fries
59) Shrimp loaded fries
60) Yummy bacon bits n melted cheese loaded fries
How to make Sloppy Joes
I'm going back to my childhood with one of my all-time favorites the sloppy joe and I'm showing you just how easy it is to make it!
I love any kind of meal that comes together in one pan and this is no exception. There is no need to pull out that canned stuff to make this you have everything sitting in your pantry and your fridge - I promise!
Start by just browning our ground beef you want to use a leaner ground beef because i don't drain it - I just make the sauce straight in here!
61) Sloppy Joes with golden bun
62) Sloppy Joes with cheese
63) Tavern (loose meat) sandwich
64) Best ever Sloppy Joes
65) Crockpot Sloppy Joes
66) Maid-rites - Sloppy Joes crockpot recipe
Ham and cheese sliders
Today we're making baked ham and cheese sliders with a buttery garlic Parmesan topping and they really are fantastic. So let's get started!
The first thing you want to do is melt some butter you may use salted or unsalted butter here, I used unsalted because I bake often and it's usually what I have on hand, some oregano, poppy seeds, salt if you're using unsalted butter, some fresh minced garlic and Parmesan cheese.