How To make the best Christmas sugar cookies
It's cookie season, y'all! That time of year where you're makin' a whole lot of cookies. Around the holiday season, is there anything more iconic than sugar cookies? We're gonna give you our tasty tested sugar cookie recipe, complete with everything you need to have some darn good sugar cookies this holiday season.
Alright, so, let's get started. So, we're gonna make our dough first. We're gonna use room temperature softened butter. Listen, that is not melted butter. Melted butter is not the same. In we go. We want a really pale color, so that's why we're using white sugar here, and this is a secret ingredient. I know it doesn't look like cream cheese, but it is cream cheese. And this is gonna give us a little bit of a savory flavor and a little bit of tanginess as well.
1) Butter + sugar Christmas cookies
2) Christmas Holiday decorated sugar cookies
3) Christmas tree sugar cookies
4) Easy soft and chewy sugar cookies
5) Gingerbread and candy cane sugar cookies
6) Gingerbread sugar cookies for Christmas
7) Happy New Year sugar cookies 2022
8) Polar bear and Christmas trees sugar cookies
9) Santa Claus sugar cookies
10) Selection of Christmas sugar cookies - Santa Claus, snowman and candy canes
11) Snowman and Christmas lights sugar cookies
12) Snowman sugar cookies
How to make Christmas cupcakes
Today we're making an assortment of super cute Christmas cupcakes. I couldn't decide on just one for the video, so I was like let's do five. Also, I can only hope four, so there's a bonus one that you'll see soon.
We're gonna start off with a really moist, amazing, delicious vanilla cupcake base, and then use some marshmallows and buttercream, some sprinkles and make some magic happen. Let's get started. We're gonna knock these cupcakes out real quick and get the decorating one and two thirds cups of all purpose flour or 213 grams into a bowl with a sifter. One cup of granulated sugar, and you go, quarter teaspoon of baking soda, one teaspoon baking powder, quarter teaspoon of salt. Give it a sift, sift, sift, sift, sift, sift!
13) Candy cane and Christmas tree cupcakes
14) Christmas tree cupcakes
15) Gorgeous Christmas cupcake with buttercream frosting and half wreath decoration
16) Merry Chris-Moose cupcakes
17) Red velvet Christmas cupcakes with buttercream frosting and raspberries
18) Reindeer and snowman cupcakes
19) Reindeer Christmas cupcakes
20) Santa Claus cupcakes
21) Selection of festive cupcakes
22) Snowflake and snowman cupcakes
23) Snowman and Grinch cupcakes
24) Snowman cupcakes
Christmas ornament cake pops with mirror glaze
Guys the season finale of holiday baking championship had the bakers showcasing their cake finishing styles inspired by the past the present and the future, so I jumped into my home kitchen and I'm so inspired by what they did!
The future style of finishing is mirror glaze - you know, that shiny glossy colorful glaze that you see a lot in like modern Parisian pastry! So I said why not take that and make holiday ornament cake pops out of it? Yes Christmas ornament cake pops with mirror glaze - yummy!
25) Black, white and gold cake pops
26) Burgundy and gold cake pops
27) Cake pops with gold sticks and glitter
28) Christmas cake pops with gold sprinkles
29) Christmas characters cake pops
30) Christmas holly cake pops
31) Deliciously festive cake pops
32) Glitter cake pops for the holidays
33) Grinch cake pops
34) Reindeer cake pops
35) Selection of festive cake pops
36) Snowmen cake pops
Classic gingerbread cookies recipe
Today we're making gingerbread cookies, so let's get started! To make these amazing cookies, you'll need brown sugar, butter, one egg, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves, vanilla, molasses, salt, and baking soda, and flour.
First off we're combining all the dry ingredients, starting with three cups, or 360 grams of all-purpose flour.0 One teaspoon of baking soda, in you go. Now it's time for all those amazing spices, one teaspoon of cinnamon. What would gingerbread cookies be without the ginger? Two teaspoons of ground ginger, in you go!
37) Angels and candy cane gingerbread cookies
38) Gingerbread cocoa cookies with candy canes
39) Gingerbread cocoa cookies
40) Gingerbread cookies with fondant bows
41) Gingerbread stars
42) Gingerbread, Santa Claus and snowman cookies
43) Mrs Claus gingerbread cookie
44) Scandinavian style gingerbread cookies
45) Selection of gingerbread cookies
46) Stocking shaped gingerbread cookies
47) Thick gingerbread cookies
48) Yummy Scandinavian style gingerbread cookies
How to make melted snowmen cookies
Today I'm gonna show you guys how to make some delicious melted snowman cookies, so let's get started! To make my cookies get extra crispy I'm going to be adding some ammonium carbonate, just going to give this a quick, I'm also going to add some vanilla extract and just stir them!
Now I'm just going to throw the mix into some plastic foil and place in the fridge to set for at least one hour. Now the next day and I've just cut a piece out of my cookie dough and it's quite hard because it has been in the fridge for so long so I just need it until it was nice and smooth and now it is easy to rule out!
49) Easy snowman cookies
50) Elegant snowman cookie with black and white scarf
51) Red scarfed snowmen cookies
52) Snowman cookies with earmuffs
53) Snowman cookies with red hats
54) These were 'snow' much fun to make
55) Gorgeous snowman cookies
56) Melted snowman cookies
57) Snowman juggling snowballs
58) Snowman mitten cookie ornaments for Christmas tree
59) Melting snowman cookies - oh so cute
60) Snowman on a swing cookie
Rudolph reindeer bark
I'm am so excited to show you the cutest reindeer bark treats for Christmas! When I saw this I was like oh my goodness I have to make it and share it with all of you
So let's get started! You just need a few ingredients: of course you're going to start out with chocolate almond bark and then you're going to need the mini little pretzel twist, you're going to need some red m & ms - okay you're going to need some little candy eyeballs.