Outdoor Christmas decorations that won't break the bank
Most people spend all their time and budget on indoor Christmas decorations without any regard as to how their outdoor festive scene looks!
But just think about what the holiday season is all about - friends and family - so how awesome would it be when they call over to your home and are greeted with an amazing array of cheery and merry decorations that will let them know upon arrival that Christmas is in full swing and the fun is just about to begin!
DIY - Pallet Christmas Tree
In this video I'm going to demonstrate how to make a simple easy Christmas decoration for your home out of a pallet, a couple screws and using simple hand tools - stay tuned and I hope you enjoy!
When working with any power tools eye and hearing protection are a must Start by removing the two outside runners from the pallet and then flip over and cut up the back I'm not needing to save the long piece so I find this the easiest process now I knock the remaining bits of pallet out and pound in or pull the nails since I'm not worried about running this through my table saw or anything the nails can stay in.
1) Christmas tree pallet project
2) Christmas tree pallet
3) Gorgeous Christmas pallet trees with string lights
4) I made this with a pallet, cut it to size and painted with craft paint
5) Outdoor Christmas pallet trees
6) Outdoor pallet Christmas tree
7) Pallet Christmas decorations
8) Pallet Christmas Tree - So Easy
9) Pallet Christmas Tree
10) Pallet snowman
11) Santa Claus pallet Christmas tree
12) Stunning Christmas tree pallets
Buffalo check Christmas wreath
Today I'm going to be making this really beautiful buffalo check plaid wreath - and these are the supplies I'm going to use to make this!
I'm going to start by adding pipe cleaners to my 14 inch wire wreath frame and I like to add a pipe cleaner to each inside crossbar and I'll go around and do that for the whole inside and then for the outside bars.
I like to pick just a random crossbar to start and then I'll lay it across the frame and where those end is where I'll add the next pipe cleaner and I'm twisting three times and I'll do this all the way around the outside.
13) Awesome buffalo check Christmas wreath
14) Buffalo Check Christmas wreath with pine cones
15) Buffalo Check Christmas wreath
16) Buffalo plaid merry Christmas
17) Christmas wreath, black and red buffalo check
18) White and black buffalo checkered wreath with accents of red
19) I love the look of this red Buffalo check bow on this wreath
20) Let it snow buffalo plaid wreath
21) Merry Christmas wreath
22) Outdoor wreath with black and white buffalo plaid
23) White and black buffalo checkered wreath with accents of red and snowman
24) Snowman plaid wreath
5 Easy DIY Christmas Signs
In today's video we are going to be doing all things signs! Holiday signs to be exact. I picked up not only a fall stencil set I also picked up a holiday stencil set so in today's video we are using that stencil set and we are making five different signs and I could have just kept going and going, the amount of things that you can do with a stencil set is pretty darn amazing!
25) Candy cane lane outdoor Christmas sign
26) Christmas tree wood signs
27) Christmas wood signs
28) Christmas yard art, North Pole sign, hand painted
29) Hand painted snowman - let it snow
30) Ho, ho, ho Christmas sign
31) Merry Christmas sign with outdoor sled
32) North Pole lantern and post box
33) Pallet Merry Christmas sign
34) Lighted snowman signs
35) Reclaimed wood let it snow - snowman sign
36) Santa stops here - yard art
Decorate your lanterns for Christmas
Today I'm going to show you how to add a larger swag to your lantern by taking a few stems putting them together with a little wire and ribbon and also adding a few things down into the lantern.
So I've chosen this really pretty ivory one which opens from the top and I'm going to start by putting something inside so then it's set and I don't have to mess with it after I've added it to the top. With Christmas Lanterns I always like to put a little bit of snow into the bottom and that way when you look inside you don't see the bottom of the lantern you see snow and then the decor.
37) Christmas lantern with hanging baubles
38) Front porch Christmas lantern
39) Front porch lantern with red ribbons
40) Ikea lantern with greens and berries
41) Lantern with mini Christmas trees, deer and snow
42) Lantern with mini Christmas trees, deer, snow and fairy lights
43) Large hexagon rusty metal lantern 16 inch - pine greens, plaid bow, rusty bells, cones & a small owl. 6 inch LED candle
44) Outdoor Christmas lantern with buffalo plaid
45) Outdoor Christmas lantern with red and black buffalo check
46) Spice up lanterns with fairy lights and garland
47) White Christmas lantern with baubles and polar bears
48) Wood lantern with greens and ribbons
DIY giant Christmas ornaments
I'm doing a Christmas DIY my first one ever I think and I had these exercise balls that were in my basement collecting dust and I said you know what I want to do something big on my front porch this year and my inspirations are the big gigantic balls in New York!
We love going to New York this time of year because everything is decorated so pretty, the big balls on 6th Avenue I don't know the address but you guys have seen enough pictures properly to recognize those so that's what I'm trying to do with these two!
I wish I had a third one but I don't I only have two so we're gonna see if I can make these look like some pretty gorgeous giant Christmas ornaments!
49) Giant baubles made with yoga balls, spray paint and stencils - for writing
50) Christmas ball from beach ball
51) Christmas ball from beach ball
52) Cute and easy snowman decoration for Christmas on house columns
53) Front porch oversized Christmas gifts
54) Fun, whimsical, oversized, inflatable Christmas ornament
55) Giant baubles for front porch
56) Giant Christmas lights made from 2ltr plastic bottles and led lights
57) Giant outdoor inflatable Christmas ornaments
58) Giant ribbon with pillars decorated as candy cane
59) Lollipop lawn decorations for Christmas - PVC pipe as stand, beach ball, cellophane and ribbon - spray paint your fave colors
60) Penguins at the North Pole
Tons of DIY Christmas decorations! Candy & gingerbread theme
I have already gotten started on a couple of extra Christmas decoration DIYs and I just want to show you guys what I'm making. Just as a little refresher, here's what we've got going on in my kitchen right now. I'm making giant candies and giant pieces of a gingerbread house and I made these gumballs.
Right now, I am working on my lollipops. So, my initial thing that I tried in the last video turned out like this, and I just felt like it didn't really look like a lollipop necessarily, so I ended up taking some of this extra caulk that I had, which I used for some of my other projects, and I just spread it on top of these styrofoam disks and then I use a spoon to swirl it around.