DIY open when letters for boy/girlfriend, family and friends
So, the first thing you will need is letters - the letters could be bigger or smaller, depends on your preference and you will need some paper.
The most important thing is the box the letters must fit in to the box, so you will need the box bigger than the letters there's some supplies and equipment for the decor and then you must pay attention to the criteria and the rules it depends on who you want to give the letter to like friends, your bf/gf, family, or others so you must set the appropriate criteria for the letters.
I use Pinterest as a guide and my inspiration and the most important thing that you must make is open when you get this gift!
1) Open when envelopes...for your boyfriend
2) Open when.....envelopes for your lover
3) Open when.....letters for my Mom
4) Open when.....letters for your lover
5) Open when....envelopes for your best friend
6) Open when....letters for your College friends
7) Open when...envelopes when you need a kiss
8) Open when...letters for your child
9) Open when...letters for your significant other
10) Open when...letters when you need a kiss
DIY Valentine's Day 52 Things I Love About You Jar
If you need a last-minute present I have a really easy DIY idea that uses materials that you probably already own and it is a 52 reasons why I ove you jar!
The basic idea is that you write down 52 reasons why you love your partner and then once a week or whenever they're having a bad day they can open one up and got a little bit of love from you so I decided to make the notes into little scrolls which I just think looks so cute to begin with grab a few sheets of computer paper and cut them down into strips that are about an inch tall by a few inches wide don't worry about making them perfect well unless your partner is a super neat freak and once you have all 52 of them cut down to size begin writing out the reasons of why I love them!
11) 40 Sucks, 40 Blows, but 40 Rocks
12) 100 Things I love about you
13) 365 day jar for him
14) 365 note jar
15) 365 notes in a jar
16) A glass jar filled with 365 notes for every day of the year as a gift to my boyfriend's birthday
17) Girlfriend Kisses for when im not around - jar of kisses
18) Kisses in a jar
19) Reasons why I love you in a jar
20) Reasons why I love you in a jar
Best last minute last minute Valentine's Day gifts to give
So today's video is all about last minute Valentine's day gifts using dollar tree products! Most of these gifts are good for any age group, they are great for your boyfriend, girlfriend, your friend your grandma...there's something for everybody!
Let's begin dollar tree right now! These small little gumball machines are perfect for children or to give out to a classroom it would get a little pricey so for sure you probably want a smaller classroom to do that with the little holes at the bottom of the gumball machine are only meant for very tiny candies so instead kids will have to twist off the top I put gumballs inside of one some tootsie rolls that I found at dollar tree inside of another conversation hearts a bunch of different ideas with this you could write on the front of these for whoever you're giving it out to.
21) Beer box for him
22) Bromance bouquet
23) In case of emergency gift box
24) Kisses for when I'm not around
25) Lottery gift box
26) Something out of the blue
27) Sports gift box for him
28) Teddy bear love basket
29) The Boyfriend box
30) Valentine candy bouquet for him
DIY How to make a Candy Bouquet For Valentine’s Day
In this video I'm gonna show you how to make these beautiful bouquets for Valentine's! You're gonna need a glue gun, cellophane paper, and you're going to need three candy boxes.
I have a balloon and I have these tiny ones this is a pack of two I just love these little balloons and I also have some photo props I'm gonna be using these as decorations and these glitter hearts too and we're gonna start by cutting the foam and this is the way I do it - I don't use any ruler I just put my boxes together and I kind of see where I'm gonna cut it!
31) Valentines bouquet with lion
32) Bouquet of men's briefs shaped as roses with scratch off lottery tickets
33) Candy beer bouquet for boyfriend
34) Candy bouquet mason jar and skittles hot glue candy to dowels
35) Hershey bouquet for Valentines
36) Mini liquor bottles and candy bouquet!
37) Rillo bouquet arrangement
38) Stoner themed valentines bouquet for boyfriend
39) Twix Valentines bouquet
40) Valentine candy bouquet
How to make a candy poster for Valentines Day
Today we're actually going to make a candy poster board and this is definitely Pinterest inspired and I don't see too many videos on YouTube about it so I decided to show you guys how I make it!
This is gonna be my second attempt trying to make this, I made it once before for a birthday and basically if you aren't familiar with it you just get a poster board and you write out a sweet message and you replace a lot of the words with candy!
41) 8 reasons why you're my Valentine candy poster
42) All my life I've dated Goobers - Valentine candy poster
43) Candy Card - I made this for my very close guy friend. It was such a cute idea, I just had to make one!
44) Candy poster. Used candy to write an anniversary love note to my husband
45) Hey happy Valentines day! Candy poster
46) Hot Tamale candy poster for Valentines
47) Made this for G! boyfriend valentine's day card candy poster
48) To my Mr Goodbar - Valentine candy poster
49) To my sugar babies Valentines poster
50) Valentines day candy board for your boyfriend
Candy tackle box for Valentines
This video is for people who are wondering what to get their boyfriends for Valentine's day but this holiday could be kind of intimidating, but this is a really good idea if you're struggling it doesn't even cost that much!
So first you just want to go ahead and pick out some candy that you think you would like so you're going to want to purchase a tackle box, i got mine from Walmart. This one is the really deep one and then it comes with the dividers inside before putting any candy inside you want to make sure that the tackle box is fully cleaned!
51) A great Valentine's Day gift for the boyfriend
52) Candy tackle box
53) Hooked on you since...
54) Hooked on you
55) I couldn't think of a sweeter way to tell you...
56) I'm yours hook line and sinker cute idea using gummy worm and candy fish
57) Take the bait and be my date!
58) Use a fishing container, wash it, and fill it with candy related to fishing.....goldfish, sweedish fish, gummy worms, etc.
59) Valentines tackle box of love
60) You are my favorite fish in the sea
5 Senses Gift Ideas for your boyfriend
This year I am doing a five senses gift and if you don't know what a five senses gift is it's where you get a gift that has to do with each of the five senses, so there's taste, touch, sight, smell and sound!
You would get a gift that is related to each of the five senses so in total they'll be getting about five gifts so I love this gift giving idea because you can go all out and have an unlimited budget obviously or if you really have a small budget and you can't or don't want to spend a lot of money you can really go small and inexpensive!