While a few dimples on our bottoms are cute, many women battle with cellulite on their rear end and thighs. Millions of dollars are spent on creams and plastic surgery to try to make their bottoms smooth again, but not without risks and often temporary results. If you've been researching how to get rid of your cellulite once and for all, here is your solution.
You can get rid of most - if not all - of your cellulite, completely naturally and for free or very low cost.
Some women are also simply more interested in being as slim as a model.
Your answer is weight training. Weight training forms muscle under fat and smooths out the skin from the inside of your body. Not only that, weight training burns calories to help rid you of the excess fat on your butt and thighs - a two for one punch. Keep in mind:
- Weight training will not make you bulk up. You will be using small 3 to 5 lb. weights or only using your own body weight - for example, when doing lunges and squats.
- You will need to slowly work yourself up to a full routine. When you first do strength training your muscles will be in shock. Your first workout might seem easy, so you will be tempted to do a lot more than you should. It is only after one or two nights of sleep that you will feel the muscle strain from your workout. If you keep your first few workouts light, then you will help ensure you don't overdo it.
- After three weeks of a consistent strength training routine, you will begin to see a palpable reduction in cellulite. To get quick results like this you will want to stick to a specific routine. In my 20 years of doing exercise videos, the most effective one I have worked out to for strength training and body shaping is a low-cost Kathy Smith video. There are two 20-minute workouts in the video, separated for upper and lower body, and also a 7-minute abs routine. You will have no doubt the routine is re-shaping your body because you will feel it in all the right places.
- Your only issue in getting rid of most of your cellulite will be working up the motivation to exercise. And that is an issue most people face. But you will be more likely to work through it when you realize that your cellulite will be disappearing and replaced by a smooth butt and thighs.
In addition to weight training, eat a balanced diet. Don't starve yourself. You will probably need to stick to a diet in the 1500 to 1800 calorie range. Make sure to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. You don't have to exclude anything from your meal plan as long as your diet is balanced out.
How to Get Started
- The easiest way to get started is to get strength training exercise videos. You can also purchase a weight training book that is full of instructional pictures. If your library rents out exercise videos and fitness books, you can learn how to do the exercises without any cost at all. If you choose to use hand weights, your investment will be about $20.
- Make sure to heed all of the safety instructions in the videos or books.
- After that, just put on your sneakers, lay some towels on the floor, and start working out! Your cellulite will be diminished in no time!