All fruits are very good for your health. Apple is one of the healthiest. Apple has many health benefits.I don't know what these are.
Apples are rich in antioxidants and flavonoids and are high in fiber. Apple is considered to be the second-largest fruit in the world in terms of antioxidant activity and flavonoid content. Apples contain the vitamin C and vitamin B complex, as well as minerals such as potassium and calcium.
Low in carbohydrates, fat, and sodium, apples are heart-healthy fruit. Its fiber and polyphenols lower LDL, the bad cholesterol, and prevent stroke.
The antioxidants polyphenols and flavonoids help reduce cancer. Studies show that pectin may help control constipation and prevent colon cancer.
Some studies have shown that apples can protect nerves from oxidative stress and fight diseases such as Alzheimer's and dementia.
Nutritive value per 100g
The polyphenol in apples is said to be able to control type 2 diabetes as well. That is why a medium apple a day can be used by diabetics. Apples are good for reducing obesity and bone health. While green apples are good for bone health, cancer prevention and eyesight, red apples can be used to boost memory and prevent cancer. But the yellow apple is good for heart protection as well as cancer prevention and eyesight.
Acidic apples can damage tooth enamel, so it is essential to rinse your mouth after eating apples. Excessive consumption of apples without dieting can lead to high blood sugar and obesity. For people with Crohn's disease, it is best to use an apple peel. Excessive consumption of apple seeds can lead to poisoning.
Apple sponge pudding.
- 6 nos Apple
- 100 g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 60 gm Maida
- half small Spice powder
- enough to apply in a bowl Tablespoon butter
5 Simple Steps for Cooking at Home
- Preheat the oven to 180 0 C and place the butter in a 1.5L baking pan
- Add 50 gm sugar and two large tablespoons of peeled apple and cook for eight minutes.
- Add egg, 50 g sugar, and vanilla essence and mix well. Add flour and spice powder and mix well.
- Place the boiled apple in a baking dish, pour the egg mixture over it, and bake for thirty minutes.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and use.