This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
What is Stress?
Stress is the pressure or worries people experience due to their social, personal, or professional issues.
Stress can cause serious health problems if we do not know how to deal with it.
10 Foods to Try While Being Stressed
- Apples: you can eat an apple while being stressed. It protects your brain and enables it to work properly.
2. Verbena tea: it affects the psyche’s health, calms your anxiety and relaxes the nervous system. Moreover, Verbena improves sleeping quality, which will lower stress in general. You can also use verbena scent to perfume the house or bedrooms to mollify the atmosphere.
3. chamomile tea: it is an antidepressant. It relaxes the muscles and helps in
fighting insomnia and anxiety.
4. Spinach: they are rich in magnesium,like all green leafy vegetables, and help fighting stress and pressure.
5. Almond: it is beneficial for the brain and rich in vitamin B2 and vitamin E, which fortify the immune system in stressful moments.
6. Dark chocolate: it contains the phenol antioxidant that helps in improving the
mood and feeling less stressed.
7. Foods that are full of complex carbohydrates are a good substitute for sugars. Such as:
- Whole grains
- Brown rice
These complex carbs contribute to regulating blood sugar levels, thus reducing the secretion of stress hormones.
8. Fatty fish: they are rich in omega 3 acids and have a great effect on relieving stress and decreasing depression.
9. Avocado: it is full of potassium that helps in lowering blood pressure
10. Milk: having a cup of milk before sleeping is very beneficial in beating stress.
Moreover, it calms the body and brings you a comfortable sleep.
© 2021 kiwi berry