Cris unboxes and reviews monthly and quarterly subscription boxes as Cristelle Bijoux on YouTube. She most loves the unusual healing boxes!
I had the pleasure of unboxing my first Chakra Box and fell in love with it! I say that often, but only because these monthly subscription boxes are so beautifully curated. I have a deep love of all things dealing with energy and crystal healing so these kinds of boxes speak to me.
Chakra Box is a 9-month subscription which is curated for healing and balancing our chakras, one each month. The first box is the Earth Star chakra, one of our lesser known chakras, but one of the most important. Let's jump in and learn more about this chakra as well as this lovely box.
What is the chakra system?
The body's chakra system can be thought of like a spiritual nervous system. Many of us know about the seven main chakras in the body, those which correspond to the physical body. There are other chakras though, those corresponding with the esoteric body. Some people believe we have as many as 144 chakras! The chakra system connects all of these through a complex network of energy channels.
What are the Nine Chakras?
- Earth Star - below the feet
- Root - base of the spine
- Sacral - below the belly button
- Solar Plexus - above the belly button
- Brow/Third Eye
- Soul Star - above the head
What is the Earth Star chakra?
The Earth Star chakra is one of the chakras that is not found "in" your physical body. Rather, it is generally visualized below our earthly body, below our feet. It is considered the grounding for our entire chakra system. Not only does this chakra connect us to Mother Earth, it connects us to all of humanity.
Why and How to Connect with the Earth Star chakra
As one of our lesser known chakras, it's often overlooked. However, it's one of our most important chakras so we should make an effort to connect with and nurture it. Use meditation to ask to be connected with the Earth Star chakra. This is also a good time to balance this chakra. Another method to connect with it is called earthing, the process of being in direct contact with the Earth. Walk barefoot through a grassy field. Or lay in it. Anything which brings you in direct contact - skin to earth, so to speak - works well.
How to Balance the Earth Star chakra
One of the best ways to balance this chakra (and all of them really) is to meditate focusing on this chakra. It's helpful to use grounding tools as well as crystals. Those with earth tones are the most effective, such as black kyanite, snowflake obsidian, or red or green jasper.
Earth Star Balancing Chakra Box
As a 9-month series working through each of our main chakras, Chakra Box focuses on a different chakra each month and begins with the Earth Star Chakra. The box is filled with items that help to connect with and balance this chakra. It is beautifully curated by Reiki Master, Stefanie Palmer. I received 12 items in the box as well as several online items.
- Sacred Space Purification & Ritual Smokeless Smudge Mist - may assist in clearing negative energy from your space, aura, and crystals, allowing positive vibes only
- Tree Agate - known as the stone to "help in healing the Earth", tree agate fosters connection to universal energies and Mother Earth. It is also the "stone of plentitude", promoting abundance. It opens and activates chakras while assisting in integrating the inner self with higher consciousness.
- Walnut Jasper - alleviate stress and induce tranquility. Its cleansing effect eliminates negative energy and stabilizes the aura. It may soothe nerves and increase focus.
- Axinite - allows you to tap into your past life and discover information you have been seeking. Use axinite to honor Mother Earth. It's energy is healing and balancing.
- Brown Aragonite - a stone that truly embodies the Earth. Aragonite is calming and centering, promoting patience and acceptance. It also aids concentration and restoring mental balance. It may relieve fear and pain while raising your overall vibration. Brown aragonite facilitates opening the inner gateways to the angelic realms.
- Tranquility High Vibe Aroma Roller - designed to assist in the release of fears that create anxiety. The synergy of essential oils chose for Tranquility are extremely calming to the central nervous system and assist in reducing tension and inflammation cause by an overactive mind.
- Earth Star Chakra Balancing Tea - an organic blend of honey bush, chicory root, dandelion root, licorice root, skullcap, and nettles
- Selenite Chunks - use to remove energy blocks and in clearing your personal space as well as charging other crystals and gemstones. Place selenite in the four corners of your home or meditation space for energetic and EMF protection. It assists in mental clarity, expanding one's awareness, and supports truth and honesty.
- Red Sandalwood Mala - worn for thousands of years in the traditions of Buddhism, Hinduism, and yoga for their spiritual and healing qualities. Mala beads are also a good tool for certain types of meditation.
- Palo Santo Incense - energetically cleansing and provides an uplifting scent that raises your vibration in preparation for meditation, allowing for a deeper connection to Source. Enhances creativity and brings good fortune.
- Snowflake Obsidian Pyramid - a "stone of purity", bringing truth and balance to mind, body, and spirit. It is especially empowering for accepting change and transformation. It increases one's psychic sensitivity for recognizing meaningful synchronicities pointing the way to one's higher path. Pyramids amply and then tightly focus energy through the apex.
- Chakra Crystal Grid - a beautiful handmade wood crystal grid.
- Aura Charge Meditation
- "One Only, Awaken to the Relationship" - digital book by Cher Hayes
- 30-minute Yoga Practice by Barb Morsa
I was very pleased with everything included in the Earth Star Chakra Balancing Box and look forward to working with each of these tools (and drinking the tea!) I also look forward to each of the next eight months and working through each of my chakras to connect with and balance them. Having worked with the Palo Santo and Selenite the first night, I feel a surge of creativity already and am excited to continue this journey and learn more about the Earth Star chakra which I knew nothing about before receiving this box.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Cristina Vanthul
Cristina Vanthul (author) from Florida on December 18, 2020:
Thank you, Peggy. "Grounding" is definitely best done in nature, no matter where you find that. Whether you believe in crystals and chakras or not, I think we all have an innate connection with nature and Earth which we feel most while in a natural setting. Nature is most definitely amazing!
Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on December 18, 2020:
Your article about a chakra box is interesting to read. I know that many people believe in the power of crystals and such. For me, being "grounded" to the earth is most felt when walking in forests, fields, and other natural settings. Enjoying nature can be refreshing and healing. Some people flock to ocean settings, and others, mountains. Nature in all its glory is amazing!