What are Probiotics?
- The first discovered probiotic was a certain strain of bacillus in Bulgarian yogurt, called Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms promoted with claims that they provide health benefits when consumed, generally by improving or restoring the gut flora.
- Probiotics are made up of good bacteria that helps keep your body healthy and working well.
- This good bacteria helps you in many ways, including fighting off bad bacteria when you have too much of it, helping you feel better.
- The probiotic (microbe) combination of: BACTERIA, FUNGI (including yeasts), VIRUSES & PROTOZOA
A common question about probiotics is whether it is ok to take probiotic supplements every day. Whilst Probiotic supplement can take under doctor prescription, but probiotic can take as a food in our daily life and it's safe.
Most Common Type of Probiotic Bacteria
There are two specific types of bacteria that are common probiotics found in stores. These include:
(Probiotics are also made up of good yeast)
- Saccharomyces boulardii. (Common yeast found in probiotic)
Benefits, Risk & Use of Probiotics
- Probiotics can help prevent or treat diarrhea caused by infections or antibiotics.
- Probiotic Supplements Improve Some Mental Health Conditions.
- Probiotics may help protect the heart by reducing “bad” LDL cholesterol levels and modestly lowering blood pressure.
- Probiotics can improve systems of irritable bowel syndrome.
- May improve non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- May improve serious diseases in infants.
- Decrease antibiotic resistance.
- Food allergy protection.
- Healthy skin.
- Probiotics are considered generally safe to consume, but may cause bacteria-host interactions and unwanted side effects in rare cases.
Use of probiotics
- The probiotic (microbe) is linked to beneficial microbe is your gut (mostly large intestine).
- In several location of your body contain probiotic (microbe) host good health
- These locations are in contact with the “outside world" and include your: MOUTH, VAGINA, URINARY TRACT, SKIN & LUNGS.
Food source of probiotics
- soft cheese
- soy-based products
- nutrition bars
- There are so many probiotic supplements are available all over the world under the doctor prescription.
- As you know supplement is form of powder or capsules
- probiotic can take as a food in our daily life as whole grains, wheat flakes, rolled oats, rolled barley, rice flakes, cranberry, goji berry, blueberry, raspberry, blackcurrant, nuts & seeds, honey etc.
- The best probiotic Supplement is muesli.
- The probiotic muesli best to take at morning as breakfast.
- There are more probiotic muesli products are there like Muscleblaze, Barry's, soulfull & Kellogg's etc.
- In these brands the Muscleblaze are giving good sources of proteins and fibre.
- Muesli brings to you the healthiest and crunchiest breakfast cereal packed with probiotics.
- This high fibre & protein breakfast muesli is fortified with probiotics.
- Probiotics help in improving your digestion, enhance nutrient absorption, and regulate bowel movements.
- No need for a separate probiotic drink, you can get it all in just a single bowl of probiotic muesli.
Probiotic muesli benefits
- Probiotic Muesli is a fortified breakfast cereal that contains multi-grains like wheat, brown rice, and quinoa puffs.
- They are rich in nutrients like vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fibre.
- Protein keeps you satiated for longer and reduces hunger pangs to avoid unhealthy munching.
- Good sources of fibre which helps in enhancing digestive health and regular bowel movements.
- Breakfast muesli and cereals are extremely easy to make and are time-efficient.
- This breakfast cereal for adults and kids contains probiotics to take better care of gut health and enhance overall digestive health.
- Healthy breakfast is a requirement for all of us. This low-carb breakfast contains high protein, fibre, and antioxidants to keep you full for longer and speeds up metabolism to help you burn more calories in less time.
- Probiotic Muesli contains oat bran, which includes an oat fiber called beta-glucan.
- According to studies , beta-glucan can help reduce cholesterol levels by up to 10%. By eating muesli regularly, you'll be drastically improving your heart health.
- Probiotic muesli is instant breakfast cereal for kids and adults.
Best brand to try
Muscleblaze probiotic muesli are available in four flavours are follows:
- Choco cranberry
- Fruits + Nuts & Seeds
- No added sugar
If you are interested in adding probiotics to your diet, it’s worth a conversation with your healthcare provider. A conversation is always worth the time when it concerns your health.
© 2021 Kishan