I like to make recipe at home. I like to share recipes with my friends. I am a young Indian writer. I like to write poems and stories.
What is IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)?
A method that has created a great opportunity for many childless couples suffering from infertility or complications to have children. In vitro means glass and in vitro means inside the glass. In vitro fertilization means fertilization inside the glass. The most popular name for this method is the test tube method.
This method collects sperm from males and eggs from females, outside the human body in a lab test tube or Petri dish. The ovum is fertilized by the sperm. The embryo is then placed in the woman's womb. This fetus grows normally in the woman's womb and attains fullness, just like any normal baby.
Why IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)?
Simply put, couples who are unable to conceive normally, do not produce embryos naturally or are unable to conceive due to other complications, or women who are unable to conceive despite long-term efforts may be able to conceive in this way. The IVF method can be used if there is low ovulation or problems with sperm production or any structural problems in the uterus. IVF (in vitro fertilization) can be a good solution for childless couples to have children.
Who is IVF Suitable For?
1. That woman has a blockage or other problem in the fallopian tube.
2. If a woman's fallopian tube is omitted due to illness or accident.
3. In that case, the sperm is not able to fertilize the egg in the normal process.
4. Women who have fibroids in the cervix or ovulation is not normal.
5. If the number and density of male sperm are low.
6. Unable to conceive due to a genetic or sexual problem.
7. Azoospermia is when sperm or spermatozoa are completely absent in semen.